Local Financial Advisor Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Local Financial Advisor

How would you rate Local Financial Advisor?

"Very happy wit"
Price
"Great service from Gary"
Information
"Information given in clear concise manner. Friendly approach. Would recommend this site to anyone who wants good financial advice on a no nonsense, easy to understand basis delivered in a friendly way that is on a one to one basis."
Delivery
"Very professional efficient service, the advisor contacted me promptly. Bridget Walsh"
Delivery
"Exceptional service. Good,clear and concise advice and information given. Friendly and approachable. Will definitely use again. Highly recommended."
Information
"Great website, easy and informative, very efficient!"
Delivery
"Really helpful and well resourced, thanks"
Delivery
"Very fast to respond. Good clear helpful advice. Easy to understand and made me feel comfortable in my dealings with them. I strongly recommend this company."
Delivery
"Very pleased with the prompt, courteous & professional service I received from this site. My query was followed up efficiently and diligently. It's a nice weight off my mind having a potentially daunting financial scenario laid out in 'layman's terms', enabling me to act with confidence. I've already steered friends and family to this service. Thanks again. Mrs. C Ganyeka, Beds."
Delivery
"I was a bit nervous finding advice off the internet. However, the adviser in question had lots of experience and dealt with me in a very professional manner. i would definitely use his services again"
Price
"there is a large number of leads that do not want a meeting either now or at all, maybe more emphasis should be put on " fill this form to meet an adviser " tough to know exactly how to govern with out losing inflow"
Price
"The adviser contacted us quickly and gave us all of the information we need - the site was also clear and concise thank you."
Delivery
"I was called by a very friendly independent adviser. I explained my situation, and he talked through they ways he could help me. I had a free meeting and was not pressured into doing anything afterwards. Eventually, I did take his advice, but only when it was clear that by taking his advice was the best route for me. I strongly recommend this service."
Delivery
"Very happy with the efficient, knowledgeable and courteous adviser"
Delivery
"Very helpful. Good, clear advice."
Delivery
"Have had a really good experience with IFA's. They are not pushy and are really helpful. Would recommend this service for anyone who needs financial advice"
Delivery
"Excellent service and great advice. Just what we needed."
Delivery
"As an IFA pratice, we have found that the leads provided have been beneficial to both the client looking for advice and for us and as a business. It is good simple format whereby the individual makes the enquiry which is automatically diverted to us to then call and follow up. We have been working with Local Financial Advisor for some time now and have found the level of service to be very consistent. Kind regards, Vicki."
Delivery
"Great website. I found a very helpful adviser super-quick and was very satisfied with the help I received."
Delivery
"a very quick service and the financial adviser contacted us within an hour. He was very professional and easy to speak with, with a very good knowledge and had a lot of experiance"
Local Financial Advisor is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews