Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Really fast and professional service. They made the whole process a dream. Darryl was fab the whole way through. Would definitely recommend them.
Rosie Murray very helpful
Been trying for ages to a second charge mortgage. Tried at least 10 previous companies before I came across loan.co.uk, they worked with me from start to finish and when the first application failed they were quick to Find a second company who could help and found us a great Deal. We have today completed on the loan and we couldn’t be happier. I would recommend Loan.co.uk to anybody in the future, Barry, Athavan & Alysha had all been fantastic and nothing was never to much to for them, always only a phone call or email away. Thank you so much, we are so pleased with the result. James & Kelly Thompson.
Friendly, helpful, efficient advice and process. Completely non-judgemental. Excellent.
Andrew was very helpful through the whole process and would recommend his services very highly. Answered emails, texts or phone calls very quickly. Many thanks.
The member of staff that I dealt with was excellent throughout, the terminology used was easy to understand and she was very clear about what was expected from us.
Very good customer service, very polite and informative. Caroline was our contact for the application and she was spot on with everything
Craig Legg was a brilliant mortgage advisor and due to our very complex mortgage and Craig was able to deal with this quickly and effectively. He took a huge amount of pressure from us, working day and night to complete our mortgage. We can’t thank Craig enough for all his hard work and would definitely use loan.co.uk in the future.
I found both Rachel and Kristopher very helpful and I was kept updated through the process.
I couldn’t recommend Loan.co.uk enough. We had various issues trying to get a secured loan due to being a complex case. Nobody could help us until my wife spoke to Hannah at loan.co.uk who not only got it resolved but also did it very quickly. Brilliant customer service and always kept us updated and reassured us each step of the way which was very important to us as other brokers or loan specialists you always have to chase for updates. Would defo use the company again. Thanks Hannah and loan.co.uk
Our adviser Ben Salt went above and beyond in making the process simple - explaining in full all the ins and out of our transaction - helping us with submission of forms and information and simply provided excellent customer service all round - with great attention to detail - would definately recommend Ben and the Loans.co.uk team in the future.
Totally satisfied with the service and support I received while going through my re mortgage process. Many thanks to Craig Legge who kept me fully updated at all times.
Excellent communication, not forceful, and very helpful.
Rosie Murray, has not once made me feel like I have had to make a quick decision. Never forced into making a decision.
Communication was always very quick. All questions, no matter how trivial were answered very quickly.
Overall, a very good service and special thanks to Rosie for making it as painless as possible
Absolutely fantastic
Alysha Mckinney was great from start to finish
Very helpful and kept me updated all the way through whilst I had to wait,
I will definitely pass her name and number onto my friends .
Many thanks to Tom for sorting our mortgage out so quickly and so little fuss. Interest rate is so much better than we were paying. Tom kept in touch all the way through.
I would like to thank Rosie for an excellent job in helping me with my loan i can't praise her enough for all her efforts what a porfessional she was at her job she helped me through every step of the process and explained everything in simple terms, i would like to thank her once again.
I cannot praise your service enough. From initial contact to final agreement I was kept informed every step of the way.
I have to mention Natalie Speer. Her professionalism,efficiency and willing to get things sorted for me where exemplary. I cannot praise her highly enough. After the first two attempts failed to go through her perseverance to get things sorted was amazing!! I would recommend your service to anybody that needs help in getting a loan sorted. Natalie did everything possible to help. She was brilliant!
Super quick service, everyone we spoke to was personable and helpful. From initial enquiry to completion took less than 2 weeks. Our adviser Kirstie was excellent and even answered our emails when she wasn't in the office. Highly recommended.
Great service throughout the application .
Amazing customer service. So helpful, with regular updates. I 100% recommend this company. Natalie has been amazing throughout, very efficient service. Thank you
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,012 reviews