Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
First rate communication throughout. Someone was always on hand to keep us updated and answer any questions. I would like to give a special mention to Rosie who provided an excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.
Outstanding service from Craig Legge senior advisor. Quick, thorough and above and beyond help and care in what was a difficult case. Highly recommended. AF WAtson
Lucy William was really helpful , she has sorted my loan from start till finish, very co-operative and courteous staff , excellent service , i would say without a doubt that their staff is honest and polite , update you with every step ,
I dealt with them on a remortgage and they were quick and efficient at all times and the process was easier than I expected.
I dealt with Andrew Ireland and he was great!
Many thanks.
Andrew Ireland has been fantastic. We faced a number of legal problems but he helped get everything sorted and a re mortgage completed.
Id use again and direct others to this company. Great job! Thank you
Sorted out every issue we experienced with tricky conveyancing, always there to answer questions.
Andrew has had a rocky ride with this application but he dealt with all legal issues amazingly and re mortgage completed. Id use again! Fantastic service!
Lucy Williams CeMap has been brilliant, she managed to get a secured loan to consolidate all of my debt and a big chunk of cash to remodel my garden and buy a hot tub. saving me £700 a month, with only 5 mortgage payments made. I also got a free face to face valuation. All in the middle of a pandemic. I will be going back to Lucy once my 4 year fixed mortgage is up, for a better rate. She is my fairy god mother.
We have been very happy with the service we have received. Carl Martin has been extremely helpful all the way through the process, constantly updating us on the progress of our application and offering us guidance and support as needed. Thank you Carl!
The loan was completed quickly very happy with services provided.
Craig is an absolute legend and managed to get us the offer we needed at record speed. When the sale fell through because of Coronavirus based complications along the chain he was very sympathetic and worked with us to change the mortgage offer to a completely different house. This was done in a matter of days which is incredible. As a result we are back on track despite all the set backs. I couldn't recommend Craig and this company more...…..
I was very impressed with this company. Both with Joe who helped me initially and then with Craig, who was efficient, answered all my queries, kept me updated and brokered my new mortgage deal.

Would definitely recommend.
Thank you James. Your help to get this over the line was much appreciated. Professional yet relaxed approach was very good in these difficult times.
Big shout out to Lucy, got us over the line and worked tirelessly to get the job done. Would recommend highly
I had the pleasure of dealing with Natalie Speer as my case worker and I have nothing but admiration for her commitment and dedication towards making sure I had the right deal and it was processed efficiently. She was in contact with me every day so sayvthe least updating me about my application and sometimes as a customer that is all you need. I would recommend Loan.co.uk to everyone looking for a loan for their home or business.
Fast efficient and great product knowledge
This company and its staff Joe Andrew and Craig Legge saved my financial life sourcing me a debt consolidation mortgage when no other broker could. I was kept in touch with throughout the process with prompt call backs and responses to emails. Cannot recommend this company highly enough.
Service was fantastic, thank you to Athavan and Carl for making this happen after 2 rejections during covid 19. I will recommend this company any day . Communication was awesome, I was getting update every other day . Once again thank you
The service was efficient they were in constant communication with me , a special thank you to Athavan and Carl for their exceptional service. The price paid was worth it given the amount of work they put in to make the loan happen after 2 rejections. I posted some of the documents by guarantee delivery this cost incurred was refunded. I will recommend this company over any other loan company. I did try to use a different loan company their service was awful, you just cannot get hold of any one to talk to and they take their time to call you back. Loan .co.uk are fantastic at returning calls and keeping you updated every other day. This loan was completed during covid 19 , Athavan and Carl worked really hard to make it happen after 2 rejections from the banks.
What a amazing service from Maddie and Natalie they managed to get things done in the most trying of circumstances. They were professional patient yet had that human touch. We can not thank you both enough for all your help. If only all businesses operated in the same way.
Brilliant service Karen and Lucy were really professional and couldn’t have been more helpful I would definitely recommend this company so glad we went with them
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,020 reviews