Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kyle Greck helped us through the entire mortgage application process and I was beyond impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He was extremely responsive, we were kept up to date at all times, everything was set out very clearly, and the whole process went much more smoothly and quickly than I had anticipated. We'd run into problems with previous applications (not through loan.co.uk) and had problems with our credit rating which I feared would mean we would again, but Kyle found us a suitable deal and the whole thing was so untraumatic it was almost enjoyable! Thank you so much for your work and services, we're now in a much more comfortable financial position thanks to Kyle and loan.co.uk and can sleep at night again! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
I dealt with Natalie Speer and her attention to my case I cannot fault. My case was pretty complex and Natalie kept working on it until she found the right deal for me and was so efficient in her communication, I couldn’t recommend Or thank Natalie enough as it is a huge change to my life and a saving of £400 a month on my lending. I would recommend Natalie and this company to anyone! Thanks so much
Very helpful with helping with my loan and kept me upto date with everything thank you.
Very helpful, explained everything well and patient while I decided on my options and gathered required information.
Thank you so much for everything! I was really hesitant at first about talking about our finances but Natalie made everything so easy and her lovely friendly nature put me at ease. You’ve been such a great help.
Service from Rosie was fantastic and she persevered to find a suitable loan despite several knock backs. Overall excellent and kept me fully in the loop throughout the process. Chasing the loan provider on several occasions to keep things on track. Thank you
We are very happy . Me and my husband both got Very poor credit score. Loan. Co. UK mange to get us loan. Thanks again Ben
Natalie was fantastic, very informative and professional and made sure I understood everything every step of the way. I came to them after being turned down by another broker and they managed to get me what I needed. Would highly recommend. Thank you Natalie
Amazing company, so easy to talk to especially Mike he helped and supported me through the whole progress and made it stress free. Definitely recommend. Mike was on hand whenever we needed him. Thank you again.
Excellent service from this company, Mike done everything very easy for us,will definitely use them again for remortgage in couple of years.
Thanks
First of all I want to thank Faye for all her hard work getting it done as quickly as it was done, if it wasn’t for Faye it wouldn’t of happened So smoothly, she made things very easy and clear to understand and kept me updated continuously so thanks again Faye 👍 would definitely use this service again very competitive on price and deal with everything

Thanks
So helpful and understanding. I can't say how fantastic Kamal was for us, words are not enough. Many many thanks.
I couldn’t recommend Loan.co.uk highly enough. I dealt with Alex Vickery there throughout the process and he was always professional and communicative. Our situation was unusually complex and Alex guided us through a very stressful period and found the correct product for us which has lifted a huge amount of pressure from my wife and me. I would not hesitate to use them again if required in the future.
The whole process was made simple by the constant communication and advice. James was extremely helpful through out.
Absolutely fantastic service. We were apprehensive because it was our first time mortgage. The process from start to finish was smooth. We dealt with Andrew Ireland. He is an absolute credit to the company. I'm sure we will deal with him in the future.
First class, highly recommended.
Loan.co.uk are so professional, polite and easy to talk to. Carl was amazing! So on task and organised. He really helped out with everything that needs to be provided and sent through. Thank you!
From the moment I started engaging with loan.co.uk the level of customer care was excellent. In particular Bhavesh worked tirelessly to get the loan over the line which was by no means easy do to all the complications.

In particular the way he dealt with the issues in a calm and reassuring and confident way.

Thank you so much.
Having gone through a very stressful time, and also, needing an extremely quick turnaround, Natalie Speer took on the full force of my stress at needing a speedy turnaround with what can only be described as one of the most patient attitudes I have come across. She was quick to ring me back every time it was required and constantly chased the lender for me, resulting in a fast turnaround to suit my requirements. This wonderful girl deserves recognition for her outstanding achievements and her wonderful customer service skills!
Superb service. Andrew Ireland has been excellent on multiple cases. He provides an quick, efficient and friendly service. I will continue to work with him on my portfolio. Highly recommended.
Good customer service, the whole process was very fast and straightforward. Thank you !
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 962 reviews