Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

46 Alexandra Street, Southend-on-Sea

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
The process is very simple. The staff are incredibly helpful. If you have all your paperwork in order the application is very easy
Terrific from start to finish. Lauren B couldn’t of been more helpful and answered every question I had (and there were many) very happy and would recommended loan.co.uk to anyone needing help. Thanks again
James & Ben worked hard to get me a good deal despite one company really messing us about.
Arran was very helpful with his advice regarding lending options.
Ben and Sakshi were brilliant through out .Very helpful and would highly recommend thank you to both of you Richard
Excellent advice and customer service. I would totally recommend to others.
I could not recommend this company more. From start to finish... May i add very quickly. It was a smooth process everything was explained and so helpful. Got us exactly what we needed and now we can breathe a sigh of relief knowing everything is in place. Thank you.
Loan.co.uk have been fantastic!! Sariah dealt with us and she was helpful, informative, quick and professional. Would definitely recommend!!
Amazing staff, quick responses and explain everything in detail
Cannot thank Sakshi and Ben enough to help me get a loan to complete my kitchen being done up. Honestly couldn’t of helped me anymore. Thanks so much again to you both
Amazing journey from start to finish. Had regular calls to keep me updated and Amy in particular has been super efficient and friendly. Everything was approved and all queries answered swiftly. Excellent work all. Thank you for a pleasant and super fast experience.
Great service, start to finish with every employee I spoke to. I often complain that good customer service is dead these days. Loan.co.uk at least have managed to keep it alive!
Sophie and Shak helped us from start to finish in getting a second mortgage. We wanted to consolidate some existing debt and also have some money to repair some storm damage. They both were very clear from the start about what was required from us, what documents were needed and what we needed to do to help make the process as smooth as possible. Despite a slight hiccup regarding the amount we wanted to borrow, Sophie and Shak worked with us to get what we wanted. We felt that through the process we got to know them and it was always a pleasure dealing with them. Once we were approved the money was paid out and debts consolidated very quickly. Great use of the portal to check the progress of the application, and Sophie and Shak were alway on hand via email or phone if we ha ld any questions. I would certainly recommend them and would most definitely use them in the future.
Frendly and quick customer service.Highly recommend for everyone. Thank you your helo. Special thanks for Anna and Sophie
Amazing service, always kept us up to date with regular phone calls. Friendly staff and would highly recommend!
Quick and gentle customer service, great communication. Very flexible,great information sharing full helping service. Thank you!
From start to finish I was impressed with everyone at loan.co.uk. The initial advisor (James) dealt with me over several months as circumstances changed on a number of occasions and there was never any pressure. They were also proactive in keeping in touch and providing impartial advice. I should also give a special mention to our progressor (Lucy) who was a genuine pleasure to work with and couldn’t do enough to help and ensure things went as smoothly as possible. Obviously the company gets paid for their services and, so they should. The difference with these people though, is the exceptional standard of customer service that you get along with the product. Thanks everyone, especially James & Lucy.
Aaron Thompson was absolutely wonderful. He gave excellent advice on when it would be most beneficial for us to apply for a loan and I never felt under pressure to complete the application. We'll definitely use Loan.co.uk and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Aaron to friends and family.
Very good service, quick at replying and a stress free process. Highly recommend loan.co.uk
Very friendly and approachable team. Also quick respond and fast action. I am really happy and thankful for your service.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,688 reviews