Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Excellent serrvice and great communication all the way through - highly recommended - Lucy was brilliant!"
"Customer service was EXCELLENT. Karen, my advisor was outstanding ! good communication, swift responses & always helpful 5* for sure."
"Very helpful staff. Found us a great deal and helped us achieve a very quick turnaround. Would recommend."
"Our Customer Advisor (Craig) has been outstanding and the service he provided us with was absolutely outstanding. We can not thank him enough. 5*!! Thank you so much."
"We can’t thank Lenka Novakova enough. Lenka was very efficient and caring especially as we was in a mess with the tax office, well done Lenka and we would recommend yourselves."
"Excellent and friendly service from Andrew. Kept me informed throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend this company!"
"Excellent service."
"I had an excellent experience with Loan.co.uk. very helpful and understanding and would recommend them to anyone."
"Carl has looked after us throughout our application! Positive from the outset he has been professional, patient and understanding. A brilliant service resulting in life changing funds deposited in our accounts this morning. I would recommend Carl and all the team 100% and I personally can't thank them enough for all their work and help in securing our loan. Brilliant!!"
"Rebecca was extremely patient and helpful throughout the process and guided us through every step really well. I could not be more pleased with the service she provided."
"Great service on what was a difficult application Rosie was excellent in every way and kept me informed throughout the whole procedure Without her help I would not have been able to secure the funds I required"
"Craig was always helpful and answered everything i asked, i couldn't recommend enough, we are so grateful for his help"
"found us the best deal and so helpful"
"Excellent service from start to finish Rosie was superb held my hand through it all thank you"
"Ref: Application: 00016705 Loan.co.uk have been so helpful all the while. Carl Martin was my case manager and he has been so supportive and Patient through out the process. It took me 1 wk from making the first enquiry to get the final Offer - Thanks to Carl and his knowledge :) I would recommend Loan.co.uk anyday as I have had quotes from few other lenders and I must admit that Carl could give me best quote and has worked very hard to make sure I get the monies I made the application for. Overall - A very helpful and understanding Team ! Thanks Carl and Team! Luck!"
"I had great service from start to finish. Melissa & Harry were friendly, professional & extremely efficient. My loan was processed quickly, and I was updated constantly."
"Lucy was very helpful, I am willing to give more verbal positive feed back if necessary she is a asset to your company :)"
"Truly dedicated non judgemental and a fantastic knowledge of the lenders, I would give the team 10/10"
"Excellent all round service Highly recommended."
"Fantastic service from start to finish of our remortgage process. Andrew Ireland was particularly helpful in completing the application and keeping us updated. Would definately recommend their service."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 689 reviews