Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Craig did exactly what he promised found me the right mortgage when I had been told by other financial services that what I wanted to do was impossible!
Fast efficient service/always updating me and reassuring me throughout the process
He assisted with legal requirements and I didn't have to chase
In my opinion he is the 'Go To' for any financial support
10/10
Natalie dealt with our loan in a very friendly and professional manner
She was very helpful and understanding.
It was a pleasure dealing with her.
Natalie
It was a pleasure dealing with Natalie at loans.co.uk.Ltd
She was very helpful. and understanding.
And explained everything clearly in a very friendly manner.
Our loan application was dealt with brilliantly.
Rosie was very helpful, quick to respond to queries and regularly kept me updated throughout the process.
Excellent service. Craig and Jonathan have been a pleasure to communicate with and both have worked very hard on my limited options.
Veryy helpfull worked in a pro active way returned all call and communications in a timely fashion
Craig Legge provided a great service. Kept me updated and informed throughout the process and was always on hand to deal with any queries and answer my questions. He was always responsive, adaptive and flexible in dealing with messages and calls outside of normal business hours, which suited me during my busy working day. Thanks Craig!
Great service again from Craig. He's my go to when dealing with mortgage and remortgages with my buy to let portfolio. Thanks again
Natalie was amazing! So helpful, nothing was too much to ask. She was truly brilliant
Your representative: Mr. Craig Legge has been brilliant in every aspect, regarding my ongoing case.He has not only gone out of his way to assist, advice & direct me with my application process and what is needed with the current lender that my application is with. He has also due to Covid19, taken the time out to pursue other lenders to ensure that my case is actually resolved, as many are now opening up. Every time I chat or email him, he is working tirelessly on my case and I cannot say how much this has not only touched my heart but truly appreciated. I would in no doubt and without any hesitation refer him to friends, colleagues and family as I find he works from his heart and truly cares and is concerned about his customers. For that I am truly grateful. Thus I would like to give: Customer Service:10/10; Customer Relations:100%; Customer Ratings and overall attitude:5 Stars; Overall: Excellent rep. who I truly appreciate for all his continuous assistance. Thank you. Patricia
First rate service from Andrew Ireland. He was helpful, courteous, efficient and professional at every stage throughout the process. An absolute gentleman I would be happy to recommend.
Great company and great customer service. I cannot speak highly enough of the customer service we received from Natalie Speer, she was exceptional from start to finish, making the whole application process very efficient. Communication was amazing both via email and telephone and she always looked to keep the application moving forward to completion.
I would recommend Loan.co.uk to anybody........
Andrew Ireland provided an excellent and efficient service throughout the re-mortgage process. I would thoroughly recommend.
Rosie Murry was superb top service friendly and she made it so easy for no complicated paperwork would highly recommend thank you Loans.co.uk and a very special thank you to Rosie
Great company and great customer service. Lucy Williams was brilliant from start to finish, fast communication and always look to keep the application moving to the right direction.

Thank you Lucy for everything and good luck in the future and stay the same cause i believe you're a great person !!!
Craig at loan.co.uk is a legend! He is always so helpful and works hard to get us what we need. He can work through the most complicated of cases and simplifies things as needed.

Thoroughly recommended!
Ben was extremely helpful, very quick to respond and had good understanding. Extremely happy with the service.
Really helpful and understanding. Natalie Speer was amazing and a massive help.. would recommend
Lucy Williams bent over backwards to get this sorted she was so brilliant at her job well spoken and very nice over the phone and also funny. Your company should be very proud of you.
Lucy thank you for sorting this out in theses bad times

THANK YOU.
Lucy Williams is exceptional at her job, passionate and determined to get the best deal. We had a complicated situation, but with her knowledge, got us a loan. We started the application at the end of Feb, but then Covid took effect but Lucy carried on getting us what we needed.
We would not look anywhere else going forward and will recommend Lucy to all that we know.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,013 reviews