Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

46 Alexandra Street, Southend-on-Sea

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Just want to say a big thank you to Lucy Williams & James Leatherbarrow for a great & effortless service from start to finish . Great communication and a very pleasant transaction. Thank you both so much .
Fantastic customer service from enquiry to completion. Wasim and Kym were brilliant, friendly, professional and made it clear exactly what was needed from us at each stage. Everything was dealt with quickly and we were always kept up to date. They made the process much easier and we always knew what to expect. I would highly recommend loan.co.uk to anyone.
Kym has been on hand every step and made sure this process was as straight forward as it could be. Great service, thank you
Were professional from start to finish was looked after by two wonderful advisors who helped us the whole process thank you so much
Honestly I never write reviews but I had too! From start to finish and everyone I dealt with they have all been so helpful and lovely. Amazing customer service and good responding times too not having to wait days and days for a response. Thank you jo
Great friendly service step by step help. Constant communication
Gotta say its been a treat to deal with these guys...Great service, fantastic communications and friendly knowledgeable staff. Thanks Lisa V, its been an absolute pleasure.
It took a long time but with the help off Sakshi it was done and we are very pleased.
Amy, Gavin & the team were very helpful. They provided us with a good solution to cut our debts by 2/3 compared to what we were paying. The service is quick on behalf of loan UK it was our high street bank that held things up. Daily updates from the team and everyone was very helpful when I requested the updates and advice.
Fantastic service, friendly and efficient team.
Excellent service from start to finish (thanks to Sariah Bagley)she was excellent throughout the whole process Thankyou 5 stars
Fantastic company, providing amazing service. I would highly recommended. Special thanks to Kamal for all your support, will definitely be using you Loan.co.uk again!
Couldn’t recommend highly enough they sorted my loan in no time. Very polite and fantastic service. Always happy to help thanks Kym and all involved at loans.co.uk
Highly recommend Loan.co.uk .Fast and efficient and always available for any extra advice or help that's needed.
Really happy with Lauren Bermingham and Co very swift and friendly service
Hi Sophie and kym we’re both absolutely Fantastic, I highly recommend everyone to use this loan service, as the staff are very professional, understanding, keen to help, always on the other side of the phone/email. Kym was super quick at getting back to me, and was so clear in her communications. I received my loan in less than 2 weeks, fantastic customer service. Thank you so much
Great service, we were kept totally updated as to the progress and Sariah our loan assistant was outstanding. Thank you for all your help
The whole experience from start to finish was made so easy and went so smoothly. The staff are there to help and support you through the process, kym worked with us throughout to get the best possible deal as quickly and smoothly as possible her help made the whole process as stress free as possible and has improved our financial situation making our life alot easier. They go above and beyond!
Very prompt and courteous service.
For always in contact regarding the update of my loan application
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,688 reviews