Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant service Karen and Lucy were really professional and couldn’t have been more helpful I would definitely recommend this company so glad we went with them
Becky was extremely helpful despite quite a few hurdles along the way. Very grateful for all her help!
Carl was on top of everything and always very communicative and clear. I felt like I was in good hands for the process of getting the loan for my home improvements.
Absolutely fantastic service! Thank you. Athavan, our account manager was superb. Thank you so much! Cannot recommend enough.
Very helpful would highly recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use again
Really excellent service and very quick response. Everyone involved in the process was smart, clear and I felt really looked after as a customer.

Particular thanks to Carl.

Be safe. Stay Strong.
All I can say is this loan service was completed during the Covit19 isolation and with constant updates telephone and email corespondents with Maddie straight forward, easy to understand and always friendly give the circumstances she was an angel. Thank you
Brilliant. Really professional service. Not pushy in any way shape or form. Very patient and extremely helpful. Andrew Ireland was an absolute gentleman throught the whole process.
Heather and Ricardo would like to thank Athavan for all his hard work for getting us through all the difficult parts of processing the application for us. Athavan has been very helpful and patient with us. We would like to thank him very much.
Really fast and professional service. They made the whole process a dream. Darryl was fab the whole way through. Would definitely recommend them.
Rosie Murray very helpful
Kirstie dealt with our application, she provided excellent customer service by making sure I was kept informed at every step of the way. She managed the whole process which took away any worries we had, an absolute professional. I would happily recommend Loan.co.uk.
Been trying for ages to a second charge mortgage. Tried at least 10 previous companies before I came across loan.co.uk, they worked with me from start to finish and when the first application failed they were quick to Find a second company who could help and found us a great Deal. We have today completed on the loan and we couldn’t be happier. I would recommend Loan.co.uk to anybody in the future, Barry, Athavan & Alysha had all been fantastic and nothing was never to much to for them, always only a phone call or email away. Thank you so much, we are so pleased with the result. James & Kelly Thompson.
Friendly, helpful, efficient advice and process. Completely non-judgemental. Excellent.
Andrew was very helpful through the whole process and would recommend his services very highly. Answered emails, texts or phone calls very quickly. Many thanks.
The member of staff that I dealt with was excellent throughout, the terminology used was easy to understand and she was very clear about what was expected from us.
Very good customer service, very polite and informative. Caroline was our contact for the application and she was spot on with everything
Craig Legg was a brilliant mortgage advisor and due to our very complex mortgage and Craig was able to deal with this quickly and effectively. He took a huge amount of pressure from us, working day and night to complete our mortgage. We can’t thank Craig enough for all his hard work and would definitely use loan.co.uk in the future.
Faye from loans.co.uk was very helpful throughout the process was very professional at all times nothing was to much for her i felt very at ease! Many thanks 😊
I found both Rachel and Kristopher very helpful and I was kept updated through the process.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 958 reviews