Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
No complaints at all, Lisa was amazing, communication 10/10, friendliness 10/10, turnaround 10/10. Thank you!
Very good service. James was very helpful through this painful process. I would not hesitate to use them again.
My wife and I have approched Loan.co.uk after struggling finding a loan due to our personal circumstances, Lisa has fought our case and managed to find us a loan almost instantly. She worked long and hard to make sure we are satisfied with the loan that was offered to us, and as someone who never took a loan in the past it is an intimidating experiance. I have to say Lisa has been with us every step of the way answering every annoying question we had.
Due to personal reasons we didnt go through with the loan eventually but I must say that when we do in the near future I will sure choose Loan.co.uk to be the brokers as I know the process will be fast and with no hiccups.
James L dealt with my application from initial application to completion. Excellent customer service providing clear & concise advice as to the best product to suit our needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending to others and would highlight the professionalism of James L in dealing with any and every query raised.
We first spoke with Lisa who worked hard in sorting us a koan. Unfortunately due to the lenders change in rules around the covid we weren't able to compete however contacted Loan.co.uk again a few months later where Natalie worked so hard in searching for a loan. Despite our bad credit and previous debts the fees and rates were very reasonale. We spoke to Natalie nearly daily at some point and nothing was ever too much trouble. From start to finish she was friendly, approachable and replied quickly to any requests. We cannot thank you enough! You've help us stress less, combine our debts and be financially better off.
Thank you again. 5* service although you deserve 10*!!
From beginning to end; James L handled my application professionally and efficiently. A number of new and emergent issues due to CV19 came to the fore but with James guidance all where navigated swiftly. A Huge thanks to James and the team in helping securing my loan at this difficult time.
Your team management and dealing with customer too good
Punctuality nice
Loan.co.uk we’re extremely helpful in getting us our loan we needed.
We needed funds quick in order to secure our property and within 4 days we had the funds in our account. A big thanks to Kamal who helped the process run smoothly throughout he was always approachable and always able to be contacted even out of normal business hours!!
We are now living happily in our new property! 😊
Thanks again Loan.co.uk & Kam!
Marvellous service from this company. Sorted my mortgage out competently and professionally. A special thank you to Andrew Ireland who worked tirelessly to accommodate our needs. I would highly recommend Loan.Co.UK to everyone.
A special mention to Lucy Williams who guided and helped me complete the journey with Loan.co.uk Ltd.
Lucy dealt with the process of securing my loan in a very professional manner.
She was always there to answer anything that I was unsure about and kept me updated throughout the process.
She was a pleasure to deal with and nothing was to much trouble for her as the loan became complete.
Thank you Lucy.
Would highly recommend
Loan.co.Uk to anyone needing finance.
After applying back at the start of the 2020 and then cornavirus taking over the world it was a great pleasure to finally sort out the funding we needed for our home improvement this week. James Leatherbarrow was always friendly and helpful and we got there in the end.
Fantastic service. After a late change due to delayed info from a third party, Lucy Williams sorted out an alternative lender. Her help and support was next to none and I can not thank her and the rest of the staff enough. Thanks again , Judith Finley
Natalie was very helpful and professional throughout the process, but was also approachable and kept us up to date with what was needed or if there was any further information that we needed.
Very helpful Natalie guided us through the whole process ensuring we had all the details we needed and what details where needed by us.
Rosie gave a first class service, she deserves the upmost credit for her excellent customer service skills, she went above and beyond. I cannot fault Loan.co.uk, I would highly recommend them.
Good customer service, prompt replies to my questions, examined everything thoroughly
Thanks to Craig Legge again, a brilliant advisor and as always goes above and beyond for us. Would highly recommend.
Quick response with options and when we failed the second set of questions they produced another provider and completion was swift. They understood our dilemma and reacted accordingly. Always available to answer a question.
Rosie helped us really friendly and professional and would highly recommend Rosie she was fantastic thank you so much
Rosie Murray dealt with my application very professionally and her customer service skills are superb! very helpful and very polite.

Thank you to Rosie and Loan.co.uk, would highly recommend.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,057 reviews