Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 7 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Absolutely amazing service. Natalie Speer was not only professional but very approachable also. She found a suitable solution to my needs and took all the stress away by dealing with all the little details. Would definitely recommend"
"Very happy with the service. Rosie Murray was very friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend Loan.co.uk to anyone. Thanks again Rosie for all your hard work."
"Super friendly and helpful on the phone, lovely staff. They got me what I needed and I'm very happy with that. I would definitely contact this company again. Strongly recommend it."
"I was looking to begin an IVA or even bankruptcy until I contacted loans.co.uk and spoke to Carl. He explained all of my options and suggested a second mortgage to clear our debts. The whole process was made so simple and easy with Carl taking us every step of the way and keeping in touch via email and telephone constantly so I was aware of what was going on. He was so patient and informative with me, especially when I was anxious about being accepted for the money. Carl is a massive credit to the company and I’m not sure that if hadn’t been as amazing as he was, that we would have continued our application with the company. Carl, thank you for making this process so smooth and speedy and for constantly trying to reassure me! If I ever needed financial help again I would return to this company without a second thought thanks to the most fantastic Carl!"
"Communication excellent. Found a loan suitable for us. No hassle. Would recommend to all."
"Great costumer service. I am a first time buyer and everything was made clear. Mr Legge was very helpful and understanding. Listened to everything I had to say and worked accordingly. I am very happy that Loan ltd was recommended and I can only do the same."
"Craig Legge , communication has been marvellous, from start to finish, Craig kept me informed, Friendly very informative throughout. I personally can not fault this service"
"Absolutely fantastic service from Lucy Williams. Everything was seamless and very quick. Couldn’t have asked for anything more. Massive thanks to Lucy would certainly use again."
"Excellent level of service provided by Carl @ Loan.co.uk from start of application to completion. Fast and efficient with clear communication at all stages."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, could not honestly have wished for any better. Made a huge difference to our outgoings that we are very grateful to James and the team for!"
"All staff including Hannah have been ever so helpful. Made everything run promptly and smoothly."
"The service I have received from Simba is second to none this man is a star. Goes way beyond to help me achieve my goal. I consider him now a true friend"
"Andrew was great through out the whole process always happy to answer any questions I had and always very quick to reply. Most definitely recommend. Thank you again Andrew."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Rosie murray has been an absolute star, so friendly and professional. Kept me informed with plenty emails and phone calls making everything so straight forward. I recently lost my job, so it’s been quite a stressful time and loan.co.uk even worked around this. It’s a breath of fresh air to ring a company and everyone in the office know who you are. Definitely would recommend loan.co.uk to anyone, just ring and find out. They don’t have 5 stars for nothing. Thankyou again Rosie"
"Thank you very much Rosie Murray for your help and support. I hope to see you again in future."
"From start to finish it was the most personal service , this company is so on the ball . Simba was warm and understood our requirements. I would recommend Loan.uk and would not hesitate to use them again for future business ."
"I would just like to thank Natalie and Madeline for all their hard work and support in helping me secure a loan. They both went that extra mile thank you so much it is very much appreciated."
"Simple and easy process with fast and attentive service. I was doubtful at the start about using a broker but having someone competent and focussed on getting the job done has been a great help and much appreciated."
"Absolutely superb from start to finish Lee kept all communication up to date and the whole process was seamless and quicker than expected not to mention the deal that he got me."
"My application began on 15th May and I have just completed on a secured loan. I called with no hope and was told they "would be able to help. They might not be able to consolidate all my debt but would be able to do something". If I had been giving a rating 4 weeks ago I would have given no stars. The adviser I was dealing with was not able to help and advised me I would need to pay for a valuation if I wanted to go ahead as the value I had estimated was far out from their system checks. I sent everything in I was asked for and spoke with them daily. We got to a point where I was advised they could not help! This adviser then left and out of the blue I received a call from Ben Salt asking why I wasn't proceeding. In 4 weeks he has taken my application from a no go to completed and has completely changed my families life! I am so grateful for everything he has done, he called back when asked, answered my emails quickly and genuinely cared about the outcome. Thank you so much Ben you have saved your company negative feedback and changed it to a 5*."
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 688 reviews