Loah Beer Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loah Beer Co.

About Loah Beer Co.:

Our low-alcohol beer help you embrace that sunshine state of mind. Your feedback is so important to us and we read everything you write, so please leave us a review.

will@loah.beer

Tell us how Loah Beer Co. made you happy
I love a low (very) alcohol beer throughout the week. I am an early riser for CrossFit sessions during the week so want something like a beer but something that does not interrupt my sleep or lead to wanting to stay in bed. Loah is perfect for this. Great taste. Not empty like some of the other nonalcoholic beers but when cold it has a fresh, snappy, brewed taste with a hint of lime. I would strongly recommend it for anyone who likes a not to sweet low alcohol beer.
Fantastic alternative to alcoholic drinks, very happy to sink a couple of these, guilt free, with dinner on the regular.
Monday to Friday guilt free sipping' - refreshing and oh so delicious!
Great AF, low calorie summer beer, in the style of a refreshing Corona. Hoping for a low cal IPA in time for Autumn!
A lovely low-calorie lager that's basically one of those crisp Mexican lagers you cut with a piece of lime - only in pre-mixed AF form. Excellently refreshing.
Very happy indeed with this excelllent take on a lo-alcohol beer.
Received our first delivery today. Love it! So refreshing but with a great beer flavour. Could get addicted!
I have enjoyed this NONALCOHOLIC beer, which I didn’t think I would.I have tried such beers in the past and have always found them unsatisfying.Not so with LOAH, It really tastes like the real thing, but it has its own character so I didn’t feel I was drinking a substitute; it was enjoyable in it’s own right I shall continue to enjoy it!
Loah Beer Co. 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Couldn’t enjoy this weekday evening beer more. Spring turns to summer very quickly drinking these!
Beer with all the taste.
The best tasting lime beer out there ;)
easily the best non-alc beer I've had to date. fresh as a daisy
Great taste and perfect alternative to the heavy alcohol laden beers!
Refreshing & Original AF beer. Highly recommend
By far the most refreshing non-alco/lo-alco beer I have tasted! Can't wait to see what the future holds
Refreshing, zingy and original!
Tastes like sunshine ☀️ I got my first case of Loah a few weeks back and drank the first can one February lockdown evening. The taste of it reminded me of summer and it lifted my mood. Now that the good weather is coming I’m looking forward to enjoying a few cans with friends in the sun! Also, Hugo from Loah is super helpful and quick to reply to any questions at all. 5 Stars ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Best low-alcohol beer I've tried. Really crisp and refreshing. I love having one with lunch. The lime flavour is really deep and unexpected but really delicious
LOVE this - the perfect light beer - I need it to be stocked in every pub!! xx
I was drawn to this as I am always on the lookout for new beers and had seen a review of it and liked the sound of the flavour and low alcohol selling point. The lime flavour wasn’t strong enough for me though and with the beer being low alcohol, the taste was too synthetic
Loah Beer Co. is rated 4.12 based on 26 reviews