Loah Beer Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loah Beer Co.

About Loah Beer Co.:

Our low-alcohol beer help you embrace that sunshine state of mind. Your feedback is so important to us and we read everything you write, so please leave us a review.

will@loah.beer

Tell us how Loah Beer Co. made you happy
Very happy indeed with this excelllent take on a lo-alcohol beer.
Received our first delivery today. Love it! So refreshing but with a great beer flavour. Could get addicted!
I have enjoyed this NONALCOHOLIC beer, which I didn’t think I would.I have tried such beers in the past and have always found them unsatisfying.Not so with LOAH, It really tastes like the real thing, but it has its own character so I didn’t feel I was drinking a substitute; it was enjoyable in it’s own right I shall continue to enjoy it!
Loah Beer Co. 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Most carbonated drink I’ve ever had. The flavour was ok eventually, but even a can that had been sat in the fridge would froth out of the can on opening. Pouring it into a glass and letting it settle was a slow process! Bad batch?
Hi Dan, We looked into your batch further and there was an undetected issue at canning that caused the issues. We've moved to a bigger brewery since then and refined the process so we won't experience any issues like that in the future! Please get in touch with us on Facebook or by emailing hola@loah.beer as we want to send you a complimentary 4 pack. We want you to experience Loah as it should be. Best, Will
Couldn’t enjoy this weekday evening beer more. Spring turns to summer very quickly drinking these!
Beer with all the taste.
The best tasting lime beer out there ;)
easily the best non-alc beer I've had to date. fresh as a daisy
Great taste and perfect alternative to the heavy alcohol laden beers!
Refreshing & Original AF beer. Highly recommend
By far the most refreshing non-alco/lo-alco beer I have tasted! Can't wait to see what the future holds
Refreshing, zingy and original!
Flavour was nice once the drink eventually settled, but all four cans were the most carbonated drinks I've had! A can that had been left in the cupboard, still froffed an unbelievable amount.
Tastes like sunshine ☀️ I got my first case of Loah a few weeks back and drank the first can one February lockdown evening. The taste of it reminded me of summer and it lifted my mood. Now that the good weather is coming I’m looking forward to enjoying a few cans with friends in the sun! Also, Hugo from Loah is super helpful and quick to reply to any questions at all. 5 Stars ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Best low-alcohol beer I've tried. Really crisp and refreshing. I love having one with lunch. The lime flavour is really deep and unexpected but really delicious
LOVE this - the perfect light beer - I need it to be stocked in every pub!! xx
Loah Beer Co. is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews