Loaf Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Loaf
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Loaf made you happy

"Nice aesthetics, but terribly disappointing quality. The bed I ordered broke upon professional assembly. Just snapped down the side, was left with a huge crack that they took months to resolve. Spoke to a friend of my sisters and she had a similar experience with a Loaf bed, and this morning a colleague at work has literally just told me the same thing has happened to them. They're not cheap so I would save your money and go for better quality"
Thank you for the feedback.

I'm really shocked to hear about your experience with us, this is not acceptable at all.

I would really like to turn this experience around for you but I'm having some trouble locating your order details. If you could email over your details to sos@loaf.com with the title 'REVIEWS.IO', we will be in touch to discuss this further.

Kind Regards
Aman
"Rug I purchased is perfect for my house!"
"sorry but their duck feathers not goose as i may have said."
"Nothing wrong. We have two pudding sofas one in fabric and one in leatherand (a love seat) The cushions loose their shape and have no spring in them, thou they are comfy, but you have to buff them up all the time as they have goose feathers in them, and the feathers keep coming out and can prick you as you sit on them. Have had these for about a year and you really do get fed up with having to buff them up all the time as the cushions are heavy and require beating in shape."
"Out of the ordinary ordinary sofas. A marshmallow'esk flavoursome seat ready for my family. Even a free mug, for tea, because why not?"
Loaf is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews