Loadbalancer.org Reviews

Portsmouth,
Hampshire
UK
PO6 4PS

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy
Loadbalancer provide quick and helpful support, I would definitely recommend them due to their products and great service.
We have been a loadbalancer.org customer for a number of years now and have always had a great service.
The ENTERPRISE VA R16 is a great virtual appliance that allows us to maintain maximum availability, while providing out IT staff with a convenient way to perform maintenance. Rock solid reliability.
First time for me to work with load balancing devices.
Would choose loadbalancer.org again because:
- Website content is up-to-date
- Pre-Sales questions are answered quickly and very exact
- Suggested solution is problem oriented and not oversized
- After-Sales which i needed two times, help perfectly
- Price and Performance are matching
I’ve been a very happy user/administrator of your loadbalancers since version 5.10

Loadbalancer.org deliver a entuitivt and straightforward interface whit the possibility for special set-up should it be necessary! Great !!
We have two Enterprise VA from loadbalancer.org.
Everything about the LoadBalancer.org service is efficient, and effective. Responses from support in minutes on every question we've asked so far from warranty to proposed design confirmation it's just perfect.

I'm looking forward to growing our mutual relationship further now we can see that LoadBalancer.org and Cutter are aligned in our 'customer first' attitude to providing excellent support.

We've not even spent a penny with them yet and I already feel very valued.
asked my questions, and got the right answers, at the right time, and even after the assigned time zone...
what else can you ask...
the questions were all answered fully, and the case was followed through 2-3 persons without loosing the case flow, which is something to note as on other companies you have to start from 0 when you change persons...
Our company has been using Loadbalancer.org for 3 years and are extremely happy with the software. This has been a true lifesaver for helping us to be compliant as well as our making sure our web sites are always up.
I've been in IT for almost 20 years and Loadbalncer.org is one of the few companies out there with quality support. Their support team has worked with me during my scheduled down time to upgrade our appliances and loadbalancer.org software to new versions. We are very happy to have loadbalncer.org as part of our team.
+ Excellent reliability for an excellent price
+ Very easy handling and simple configuration and if there is a problem the support is really responsive and helping. We have already two lb-cluster running!
Before we used the loadbalancer from loadbalancer.org we had developed and maintained our own load balancing product. We have found a reliable, easy to customize and highly professional solution with the loadbalancer from loadbalancer.org which gave us the opportunity to focus all our development activities on our main products.
Logiforms.com has relied on LoadBalancer.org for over 10 years in our mission critical web applications. Their support is second to none and we have always been happy with the performance and flexibility of their product.
loadbalancer enterprise clusters have helped us maintain 100% web up time, simple to install and maintain.
Hi Chris,
This is great to hear, thank you for your review!
Serena
www.loadbalancer.org
Loadbalancer.org have never failed to deliver on their promise: The best loadbalancers at the best price.

I've deployed them from the smallest to the biggest environments, in single, double or multiple server clusters, with and without failover, physical and virtual, and not once have they let me down.

And let's not forget the world-class support I've always received from the staff at loadbalancer.org. No matter the issue, no matter how long it took, they've always helped me find the best solution. Especially their ability to think outside the box have set them miles apart from any other IT support organization I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

I strongly recommend loadbalancer.org, and urge anyone looking for a good loadbalancer to take their offerings into consideration.
Hi Jorn,
Thank you for your review!
James
www.loadbalancer.org
The product is great hands down. Easy to use and does exactly what it is designed to do. Support from the Loadbalancer.org staff is the best support I have ever received from a vendor.
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review and appreciation for the support staff, I will ensure they see your review.
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
I required a load balancing solution - and one which was compatible with the latest virtualization / private cloud technology. After researching a number of load balancing solutions from leading vendors, I ended up choosing an Enterprise VA from LoadBalancer.org. It’s simply the easiest load balancing solution to provision and it provides the ‘on the fly’ configurability needed in an elastic environment built to scale.
Hi John, Thank you for your review and for choosing us as your loadbalancer provider!
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
These folks should give "customer service" training to virtually every other computer and software vendor out there! They really are that good! Nothing but plaudits for the company, the product and especially the support staff.
Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your review and we are really touched by the comments!
Bri
www.loadbalancer.org
We have had more than 10 years of reliable and efficient performance from a pair of load balancers bought in 2003. Highly recommended.
Hi Ian,
Thank you such kind words we really appreciate your review.
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
I am a Linux and Web abministrator at Advance Photon Source (Argonne National Lab, IL) hence have been working with the loadbalancer.org for 2.5 years and the appliance is fabulous. SO far I never had a hardware failure and the revision upgrades have been painless. The assistance and support we received has been superb so far: the staff at LoadBalancer.org is efficient, invariably able to address our issues in a timely fashion no matter how complex our environment and setup may be. Thanks and kudos for a great product and support team and looking forward to many more years of partnership!
Sincerely, J.p. Sciutto
Hi Giampiero, WOW thank you for your generous review and yes we look forward to many more years too, thanks again!
Rob
www.loadbalancer.org
Excellent product for balancing servers. We take it to the heights of 150K simultaneous connections and it copes well. Hoping it can go further!
Good people to deal with
Hi Nick, A great positive review thank you :)
Lisa