Loadbalancer.org Reviews

UK
PO6 4PS

Category:
Software

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Thijn Moons
Verified Buyer

Quick follow up on a ticket entered via the webpage. Asking the right questions and providing valuable answers on our support case. Well Done!
Kim Ha
Verified Buyer

Have been working with the loadbalancers enterprise R16 for few years. I always got good and very fast support from loadbalancer.org support team. Their answers always straight forward and quick. I've dealt with different vendor support and know how frustrate it is when I get the "unsure" answers, taking multiple emails to get the answer (sometime not straight forward answers) while I am working in the production environment and sometimes I need a quick support (as last minute questions from clients), loadbalancer.org support team always helped me to find the answer quickly. I really feel comfortable and confident reaching out to loadbalancer.org support team for help and dealing with their load balancer appliances. Worth the money!! They know what they are doing. Love the chat session that I don't have to wait long and don't have to hold on to the phone (if chat session is unavailable) while I am working on the computer.
Dolan Hoffman
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer's technical support provided me clear concise answers during a time-sensitive maintenance window with no run around. I was able to finish the maintenance well before my window expired. The company provides a top notch product and back it up with excellent support.
Joel Haylock
Verified Buyer

I've been impressed by the quick response to support issues and the depth of knowledge of the Loadbalancer.org support staff.
Rolando Rodriguez
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer.org's Virtual Loadbalance appliance works great! We have our Exchange 2010 CAS Array and also inbound mailflow running through it with no issues and no delays. The technical support provided by loadbalancer.org is great and they will jump on a call if you need any assistance. They are highly recommended!!
Craig Fearnsides
Verified Buyer

I have personally implemented or designed over a dozen proxy clusters where loadbalancer.org functionality was pivotal to the success of the implementation. The ability to easily perform maintenance on the HA pair and any member of the cluster was key. In place license upgrades make it easy to expand a proof of concept and virtual appliances helped out in a few cases where physical/power limitations existed.
Loadbalancer.org is my preferred supplier because of it's fantastic support and power/ease of use combo.
Ian Mckay
Verified Buyer

The Loadbalancer.org support staff have an amazing, friendly attitude with some of the speediest service around.
Julyanto Sutandang
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer is very good company
Josh Harding
Verified Buyer

The team at loadbalancer.org has always been a pleasure to work with. They offer a complete and flexible package built on Open Source software, and back it up with truly exceptional customer service. Their technical support team are deeply knowledgable about their product and have always helped me quickly and efficiently. This is a great product and a great team!
Joe Armenteros
Verified Buyer

Reasonably priced quality gear for the enterprise. Outstanding customer support. Continuous development for continuous improvements. Thanks LB.org!
Grant Girdwood
Verified Buyer

At Bloxx we have used loadbalancer.org products in many different deployments ranging in size and in each and every case we have never had any issues at any stage. The team at loadbalancer.org are always there every step of the way and never shy away to answer the most complex of queries which is a great match for a great product that delivers exactly what it says on the tin, a highly resilient and reliable solution - which is exactly what you need from a load balancer!
Paul Youngs
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer.org provides excellent support. Quick to respond and resolve issues the first time.
Jochen Fuchs
Verified Buyer

Very good and fas support.
The loadbalancing running gracefully and the performance is very good.
Vicky Spence
Verified Buyer

I'm quite pleased with the support loadbalancer provides! The customer service has always been very friendly and very helpful in resolving my issues quickly and efficiently. Thank you for such great service!
Andrew DeBono
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer.org has enabled our company's infrastructure to be truly elastic and high availability. The simple yet powerful User interface of loadbalancer.org allows us to add new nodes to a load balanced live cluster, migrate services, perform maintenance on nodes with no more than a few clicks. This balance of form and function is essential in carrying out efficient mission critical infrastructural tasks . Furthermore loadbalancer.org's advanced graphing allows NOC teams to quickly know connection loads across various platforms, viewing trends, and network utilisation. We can safely say that loadbalancer.org is a key tool for any professional grade high availability infrastructure.
Tom Mucha
Verified Buyer

The response time on support from Loadbalancer.org is fantastic. I have opened many support cases and thus far my question is always answered on the first response. All techs I've worked with are very knowledgeable.
Mr Hardie
Verified Buyer

Thanks a lot, the support and expertise we receive from you guys is excellent and I'm glad we have the support in place.
Mr Koch
Verified Buyer

We don’t often need support but when we do, they are truly amazing…very happy with your product and service.
Karen Pulley
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer provide quick and helpful support, I would definitely recommend them due to their products and great service.
Dominik Strzelichowski
Verified Buyer

We have been a loadbalancer.org customer for a number of years now and have always had a great service.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.92 based on 119 reviews