Loadbalancer.org Reviews

UK
PO6 4PS

Category:
Software

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Philipp Fitz
Verified Buyer

Very fast and friendly support, good product but a little bit expensive
Steven Van Wijk
Verified Buyer

Very Good Service !!!!!!!
Christian Glanz
Verified Buyer

Wir, die HS - Hamburger Software GmbH & Co. KG (www.hamburger-software.de), sind seit 2015 Kunde von Loadbalancer.org. Bereits der Anschaffungsprozess vom Sichten erster Produktinformationen bis hin zur Aufnahme des Produktivbetriebs verlief sehr erfolgreich. Die kostenlose Testversion haben wir vor dem Kauf mehrere Wochen genau hinsichtlich unserer Anforderungen unter die Lupe genommen und sie hat uns überzeugt. Der Support war dabei responsiv, freundlich und äußerst hilfreich. Die schriftliche Dokumentation ist absolut vorbildlich. Der Loadbalancer verrichtet hier nun seit einiger Zeit unauffällig und zuverlässig seinen Dienst. Das Einspielen von Updates ist kinderleicht und schnell erledigt und brachte bisher stets nützliche Verbesserungen. Selbst wenn wir selbst Ideen für Verbesserungen vorgeschlagen haben, konnten wir sicher sein, dass diese an die Entwickler weitergetragen und oft beeindruckend zügig eiwandfrei umgesetzt wurden. Wir sind begeistert!
Lars Hack
Verified Buyer

Sehr kompetente, freundliche und vor allen DIngen schnelle Ansprechpartner.
Wissen jederzeit mit Rat und Tat wie sie den Kunden unterstützen können.

Note 1+
Jon Trent
Verified Buyer

We were very satisfied with the support required to address our issue. The responsiveness of their staff was beyond my expectations, indeed beyond my 25 years experience as a systems administrator.
Kurt Tavare
Verified Buyer

We selected Loadbalancer.org for our virtualized Exchange 2010 cluster deployment a year ago. Since then the virtual load balancers have been performing flawlessly. Support is always very speedy in responding to questions. The sales staff has been very helpful as well. Overall we are very happy with our choice, and will gladly recommend them to other customers looking for a similar solution.
Ken Moffett
Verified Buyer

This was my first experience of loadbalancer.org support & I can say that its excellence was commendable. All too often we are bogged down obtaining what we see as irrelevant information in a merry go round with support companies. I am pleased to say this did not happen in this case. Also impressive was the speedy turn around of emails with clear instructions in plain English. Well done & keep this up.
John Burton
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer are fantastic and always respond quickly to any tickets I log with them. Mathew Levett for one is very helpful and knowledgeable and knows the systems he supports inside out.
Philip Woulfe
Verified Buyer

On a couple of occasions where it have been necessary to raise a support call to Loadbalancer.org, I have been very impressed with how quickly a response / solution has been provided. You've set the bench mark... Keep up the good work...
Corey Davelaar
Verified Buyer

Your support is top notch, I almost always get immediate answers and support.
Christian Dadswell
Verified Buyer

Having dealt with this company directly on a number of occasions I can't praise them highly enough.

Their in-depth knowledge of the product and speed to which they respond is second to none.

The product itself is straight forward to install and use and is also very reliable.
Nick Fawbert
Verified Buyer

Excellent, informative and thorough support received from loadbalancer.org.
One of the reasons I've been deploying these systems, and recommending them for many years!
Andreea Anderson
Verified Buyer

Your support it is awesome! I’ve never worked with any other vendors that had support like yours. Thank you!
Mark Castro
Verified Buyer

Great product and easy to use. Best of all, the support team are very helpful and always quick to assist no matter how trivial or deep the query. It's a pleasure to have such a great vendor to work work with.
Derryl Steib
Verified Buyer

Aaron went above and beyond my request for assistance by casually mentioning other items about our deployment. His observance allowed me to complete the upgrade sooner than I had anticipated. thanks for having such a good product and employing competent staff.
Tom Feather
Verified Buyer

Helpful, speedy support service. Answered all my questions and got to the root of my issue with ease. Great service, thanks all!
William Junge
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and stable application with great customer support.
Mr. Brivio
Verified Buyer

We got it as a load balancer for Exchange 2013. It 'was very simple to install and configure
Herr Zimmermann
Verified Buyer

We are using a two-node Loadbalancer Cluster for Exchange 2013 and VMware Horizon View. Setup is easy, the manual include very good descriptions for different modes. Very stable solution, integrated into nagios monitoring. We are glad that we deployed the loadbalancer for our critical services.
Hes Roberts
Verified Buyer

Very good level of support and we always get a quick response to our calls!
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.92 based on 119 reviews