LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Efficient and friendly
Many thanks for your review !
Great information and installation. The fitters were on time, neat and thoughtful, great job.
Thanks so much for your fantastic review !
Workmen arrived on time. They kept there distance as I am shielding. We discussed the position of the heaters and this was accomplished quickly and efficiently .
LMF Services 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Many thanks for your review Joanna. We're so pleased you were happy with the service.
The job was fitted to a very high standard by the installer who was very helpful in explaining everything that he installed and how to work the heaters . We are very pleased with the installation.
Thanks for your review Barry . We really appreciate your feedback .
Professional polite and tidy in all aspects of the installation,excellent all round .
I myself have worked in maintenance and refurbishment since 1976 and the 2 operatives who attended my property are easily as competent and professional as any I have worked with.
Please pass on my thanks.
Many thanks Richard Last
Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback Richard. We have passed your thanks on to the installers .
Very professional and very friendly. Efficient and did not take as long as I had expected.
Many Thanks for your review !
Truly excellent, provide a great service. No complaints at all. First class throughout.
Thanks for the fantastic feedback Mark . We appreciate it !
Absolutely Excellent ! First class company and service from start to finish. Very professional. A pleasure to deal with. Great staff .... Thank you.
LMF Services 5 star review on 15th December 2020
The firm’s personal were excellent and the service was very good and the staff were friendly. Very satisfied with the results from all concerned
Thanks for the review . We're so pleased you are happy with the service.
Excellent service from start to finish with all heaters installed to the highest quality of workmanship with full consultation with ourselves. Very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback . We really appreciate it .
Excellent service, would recommend
I have nothing but praise for my entire experience with LMF from the surveyors, installers and customer services (especially Sophie who went above and beyond to make sure a small fault was dealt with). In such troubling times its is a breath of fresh air to feel looked after so impeccably. Many thanks.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review Rachel . We're so happy that you're pleased with our service and your thanks has been passed onto Sophie .
Excellent service. Communication was brilliant and the actual work done was fantastic. Would recommend
Many thanks for your feedback .
Great service, great heaters, great team that installed our lovely warm new heaters.
Thank you all and bless you all and stay safe
Errol and Sue Robertson
Your services are absolutely perfect. Thank you very much we WILL have a warm winter now.
Best wishes to you all.
Once again thank you
Errol and Sue Robertson
Errol and Sue , thanks so much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback . Our customer experience is very important to us and its great to hear that you are so happy with our service . Best wishes to you both from the LMF Team.
A very good problem free service. Thank you
Thanks so much for your positive feedback
Done a terrific job on my solar panels. Thank you to the team.
They were a lovley set of lads very helpful got on with the job left it nice and tidy a good job they did
I found LMF very helpful, both information they provide an the employees they employ, they were friendly an knowledgeable in their trade.
Brilliant service outstanding