LMF Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LMF Services
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read LMF Services Reviews
Very pleased with the whole processs. Installation was quick and clean.
Very friendly and helpful
Cant fault anybody from the girls in the office,Jake and Darren and his mate,all good.have not tried them yet but they look great.Thanks to everybody involved for helping me out.
We enquired about the storage heater grant back in October and were told that unfortunately we had missed it but the receptionist promised to keep our number on file and get in touch when a new one was available. As promised we had a phone call yesterday morning asking if we were available for them to start the job and the job was finished within 24 hours. Very happy with our storage heaters and if any future work needs doing we will definitely use lmf.
Friendly,no mess left to clean,happy with installation,thankyou
The tradesmen were very professional, talked you through every step of the job, excellent workmanship plus clean and tidy. Could not recommend any higher.
Excellent service, with a smile. LMF demonstrates a high level of professionalism with outstanding customer service. We are very happy with the work, would definitely recommend!
Unbelievable service and very professional I would definitely recommend LMF Services.
Friendly and professional from start to finish! The operatives worked extremely hard to get get the job completed as quickly as possible with minimal disruption. Highly recommended!
Absolutely fantastic! I was expecting my home to a bomb site but they done everything room by room and helped me with every aspect of the job. They even moved everything that needed moving and even moved it back! Great company and really pleasant work lads!
Great Company, Great service!
Great Company, Great Service!
LMF Services is rated 4.94 based on 32 reviews