HangDr Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend HangDr

LMC SupplementsUnit 1A47 Rosemary CrescentGranthamLincolnshire

How would you rate HangDr?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Over priced s**t - buy multivitamins, 3rd of the cost, more servings plus more beneficial compounds!"
We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. If there is anything we can do, please email the team at admin@hangdr.com
"very over priced for some tablets that havn't made the slightest difference to my hangover..and I did take the recommended dose and only had 4drinks!! Was hoping these would work wonders which is why I purchased as my hangovers are ridiculous ???? never mind.."
Edward Crawley
Verified Buyer
"Took over 3 working days to arrive. By that time I'd already left for weekend away. Came back to find it had finally been delivered"
Laura Owen
Verified Buyer
"Paid for 48hr shipping still waiting for delivery 8 days later"
Hi Laura. This is not good! Please could you drop us an email at admin@hangdr.com with your order number so we can rectify this for you. Thank you.
Gemma Beaumont
Verified Buyer
"Product never arrived. They refuse to give me a refund as they keep saying spoke to Royal Mail and product on the way to me yet refuse to provide me with any tracking information. Paid for express delivery (2 working days) it's now 7 working days since placing my order. Supposedly parcel was sent 1st class only yet they claim to be able to track this (which is not possible as they admit they did not pay for tracked service!)"
Hi Gemma. We have been in contact with you numerous times about your order and have given you a full refund as you requested so we think this review is unfair. We have recently had your package return to us by royal mail saying that the address is incorrect which is not our fault and will explain why you did not receive your order. There is not a lot else that we can do as regards to your order now you have had a refund so anything else you'd like to add email admin@hangdr.com.
Ashley Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a day pack nearly 2 weeks ago and still waiting for my delivery.."
Hi Ashley. There maybe a few reasons for this - for example providing us with the incorrect address or not having sufficient funds from paypal. However, please email us at orders@hangdr.com with your order number so we can rectify this for you!
Courtney Jowsey
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for my delivery I'm really not happy!!!"
Hi Courtney. We cant help you with your order if you do not contact us first before leaving a bad review. Please could you ring us on 0800 644 6535 or drop us an email at admin@hangdr.com with your order number and date of order so we can recify this for you. Thank you. Hang dr
Rhian Jones
Verified Buyer
"Did not make the slightest difference to my hangover"
Hi there, we are very sorry that this did not work for you this time. Just a reminder that the reccomended serving is 3 capsuels during or after drinking and then 3 in the morning again with a large glass off water. It is also very important not to excessivley over drink alcohol. Contact us on 0800 644 6535 if there is anything else we can do to help.
Carol Irvine
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a weekend pack @ £7.99 and there was supposed to b 12 capsules and when opened there was only 3 capsules!!!!"
Hi,

If we are not made aware of this issue, we arent able to rectify this.

Please can you email a member of our team so we can rectify this issue asap please.

admin@hangdr.com

Including your Order number!

Thanks
HangDr
Kim Browne
Verified Buyer
"I have not received my HangDr yet. Hope it's not got lost in post."
Hi Kim!

If you have not yet done so, please could you email one of the team members at HangDr so we can have a look into this for you?

Many thanks