LloydsPharmacy Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend LloydsPharmacy
7PM
7PM

About LloydsPharmacy: Lloydspharmacy is a leading community pharmacy and healthcare provider with over 1,650 pharmacies across the UK, mainly in community and health centre locations. We employ around 17,000 staff and dispense over 150 million prescription items every year. Lloydspharmacy is committed to ‘healthcare for life’ and our vision is to be a great healthcare brand. Our customers are our main focus and we endeavour to provide them with exceptional service and healthcare. Accessibly located within the heart of communities, our local pharmacies are right on the doorstep and strive to be the first choice for customer needs. We are much more than a dispenser of medicines. Prevention, management and treatment are at the very core of our business, and we aim to deliver high quality outcomes for chronic conditions, such as diabetes and heart health, and to support local communities in making informed health decisions.<br /> <br />

Lloydspharmacy Limited,Sapphire Court,Walsgrave Triangle

Categories:
Chemist
Health & Beauty

Tell us how LloydsPharmacy made you happy

"I ordered medications online on Sunday and was able to pick them up next day. The online service responded quickly on Sunday and also coped with a request to change the pick-up location."
Are you LloydsPharmacy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good product (TENS machine) at a great price"
"I purchased a brand new scotter a year ago I only used it a few times because it kept breaking down leaving me house bound I sent it back. about 6 months ago I'm still waiting for my refund witch they have already agreed to pay back. I bought a wheelchair I had to send it back because of a fault they sent me another the tyres went down after 1st use so I'm now waiting for another one it's just so bad it has left me house bound for 7 months"
"Lloyds Pharmacy sell a large range of aids for disabled people. I have purchased walking sticks, back braces, sock aid and TENS machine amongst other items. Always good quality."
"I contacted them because a part was missing from an item I had ordered and they responded immediately to rectify the problem in a helpful and friendly way."
"Extremely efficient service and a good system that has integrity - and a trusted brand that provides additional reassurance - vital when it comes to online medicines and healthcare products"
LloydsPharmacy is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews