LloydsPharmacy Reviews

Lloydspharmacy Limited,Sapphire Court,Walsgrave Triangle

Categories:
Chemist
Health & Beauty

How would you rate LloydsPharmacy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

James Boyle
"Very good product (TENS machine) at a great price"
Jamesina Mcnulty
"I purchased a brand new scotter a year ago I only used it a few times because it kept breaking down leaving me house bound I sent it back. about 6 months ago I'm still waiting for my refund witch they have already agreed to pay back. I bought a wheelchair I had to send it back because of a fault they sent me another the tyres went down after 1st use so I'm now waiting for another one it's just so bad it has left me house bound for 7 months"
Patricia Glen
"Lloyds Pharmacy sell a large range of aids for disabled people. I have purchased walking sticks, back braces, sock aid and TENS machine amongst other items. Always good quality."
"I contacted them because a part was missing from an item I had ordered and they responded immediately to rectify the problem in a helpful and friendly way."
Michael Leverbaum
Unverified Reviewer
"Extremely efficient service and a good system that has integrity - and a trusted brand that provides additional reassurance - vital when it comes to online medicines and healthcare products"
LloydsPharmacy is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews