LloydsPharmacy Reviews

Lloydspharmacy Limited,Sapphire Court,Walsgrave Triangle

Categories:
Chemist
Health & Beauty

How would you rate LloydsPharmacy ?

"I ordered medications online on Sunday and was able to pick them up next day. The online service responded quickly on Sunday and also coped with a request to change the pick-up location."
"Very good product (TENS machine) at a great price"
"I purchased a brand new scotter a year ago I only used it a few times because it kept breaking down leaving me house bound I sent it back. about 6 months ago I'm still waiting for my refund witch they have already agreed to pay back. I bought a wheelchair I had to send it back because of a fault they sent me another the tyres went down after 1st use so I'm now waiting for another one it's just so bad it has left me house bound for 7 months"
"Lloyds Pharmacy sell a large range of aids for disabled people. I have purchased walking sticks, back braces, sock aid and TENS machine amongst other items. Always good quality."
"I contacted them because a part was missing from an item I had ordered and they responded immediately to rectify the problem in a helpful and friendly way."
"Extremely efficient service and a good system that has integrity - and a trusted brand that provides additional reassurance - vital when it comes to online medicines and healthcare products"
LloydsPharmacy is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews