LJ Workwear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LJ Workwear

How would you rate LJ Workwear ?

"Easy process to get our logo onto a good quality at shirt. The company took the time to perfect the design so it looked just right. Happy with the service and will definitely be going back in the near future!"
"Excellent service from Jordan as usual"
"Very friendly and professional service"
Claire Macdougal
Verified Reviewer
"Good quality workwear which lasts and always delivers on time. They are very good with their communication. Having the online ordering system is brilliant as it saves time and lets you track what workwear each staff member is given each year."
Mccann Manchester
Verified Reviewer
"We have worked with LJ workwear on many occasions and the service and quality has always been the best. We will 100% continue to use LJ Workwear on any future projects!"
"We were very pleased with the prompt service that we received"
"Very happy with the service. Efficient delivery & high quality work wear at a great price."
"Professional and helpful service - also Jordan went out of his way to get a delayed order to me asap"
"Jordan helped me out with an urgent order and had my jackets to me within 10 days and that was them having to set up new embroidery for the logos etc. Would highly recommend them Cheers Jordan you're a star"
"Having dealt with numerous companies over the years, I opted for LJ due to locality and the need for a speedy turnaround having a corporate event a few days later. Wow, these guys are good. Exceptional quality, professionalism, easy to work with and competitive. LJ for me every time going forward."
Thomas Butler
Verified Reviewer
"The most friendly and efficient workwear company I've ever used. I just keep coming back to LJ now because I know it will be an easy and enjoyable experience."
"This company's service is second to none, quick reliable service at very competitive prices. Very very pleased with the items."
Gary Mainwaring
Verified Reviewer
"LJ Workwear have been very reliable and their service is second to none! Very reasonably priced with a quick turn around on orders!"
"Great Service, very quick and reliable"
Victoria Whitty
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Always happy to help with quires and ensure that is a stress free as possible for you. Thank you"
"Embroidery and shirt quality is 10x better quality than my previous supplier - and they were the same price too!"
"Their service is quick, quality of embroidered clothing is great and has helped maintain a professional outlook"
Alliance Healthcare Belfast
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful staff when placing an order. quick delivery and always communicate if any issues. Been using LJ for near 2 years to supply uniforms etc for over 40 driving staff. Highly recommend."
"This was our first order with the company and they did not let is down. They were able to under cut the price of our existing supplier and the quality of the stitching is much better. Being a small nursery provision we need to save money wherever possible an this helped us do that."
"Jordan and his team provide a fantastic service, with high quality branded workwear, that supports our business image. No request is too much trouble and the turnaround time to get our products is always outstanding."
LJ Workwear is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews