LJ Workwear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LJ Workwear

How would you rate LJ Workwear?

30 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Thomas Butler

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LJ Workwear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Thomas Butler
Verified Reviewer
"The most friendly and efficient workwear company I've ever used. I just keep coming back to LJ now because I know it will be an easy and enjoyable experience."
"This company's service is second to none, quick reliable service at very competitive prices. Very very pleased with the items."
Gary Mainwaring
Verified Reviewer
"LJ Workwear have been very reliable and their service is second to none! Very reasonably priced with a quick turn around on orders!"
"Great Service, very quick and reliable"
Victoria Whitty
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Always happy to help with quires and ensure that is a stress free as possible for you. Thank you"
"Embroidery and shirt quality is 10x better quality than my previous supplier - and they were the same price too!"
"Their service is quick, quality of embroidered clothing is great and has helped maintain a professional outlook"
Alliance Healthcare Belfast
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful staff when placing an order. quick delivery and always communicate if any issues. Been using LJ for near 2 years to supply uniforms etc for over 40 driving staff. Highly recommend."
"This was our first order with the company and they did not let is down. They were able to under cut the price of our existing supplier and the quality of the stitching is much better. Being a small nursery provision we need to save money wherever possible an this helped us do that."
"Jordan and his team provide a fantastic service, with high quality branded workwear, that supports our business image. No request is too much trouble and the turnaround time to get our products is always outstanding."
"FRIENDLY HELPFUL SERVICE, VERY SATISFIED WITH WORKWEAR ORDERED, WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND"
"I like the fact I can pick up the phone anytime and receive a great service. Great company, great service."
"Always very helpful and provide a prompt service, with great knowledge of their products. All of the personalised clothing is exactly what we need and would recommend the LJ Workwear team."
John Jolley Warehouse Manager
Verified Reviewer
"I have always found LJ very helpful and they go out of their way to meet my requirements Special mention to Kerry who is my contact and always fulfils my orders promptly"
"Both Jordan and Phil were so helpful in assisting us with our requirements and I would not hesitate to recommend LJ Workwear. I hope to work with them in the future. Thank You!"
Laurence Tuke
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a repeat customer for years, great quality clothing, lovely people, couldn’t recomend them enough."
"Brilliant customer service and products.The Manager at LJ work wear went out of his way to organise urgent delivery at very short notice."
Matt Thory
Verified Buyer
"Great product and a quick turnaround."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. I was really happy with the printed T'shirts ordered, good quality and arrived swiftly as promised."
"Jordan and the team showed great knowledge of the products that would work for us and provided a prompt service. Particularly impressed with the way the kits were organised into named packs for each staff member."
LJ Workwear is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews