LJ Workwear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LJ Workwear

How would you rate LJ Workwear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

26 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Victoria Whitty

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LJ Workwear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Victoria Whitty
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Always happy to help with quires and ensure that is a stress free as possible for you. Thank you"
"Embroidery and shirt quality is 10x better quality than my previous supplier - and they were the same price too!"
"Their service is quick, quality of embroidered clothing is great and has helped maintain a professional outlook"
Alliance Healthcare Belfast
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful staff when placing an order. quick delivery and always communicate if any issues. Been using LJ for near 2 years to supply uniforms etc for over 40 driving staff. Highly recommend."
"This was our first order with the company and they did not let is down. They were able to under cut the price of our existing supplier and the quality of the stitching is much better. Being a small nursery provision we need to save money wherever possible an this helped us do that."
"Jordan and his team provide a fantastic service, with high quality branded workwear, that supports our business image. No request is too much trouble and the turnaround time to get our products is always outstanding."
"FRIENDLY HELPFUL SERVICE, VERY SATISFIED WITH WORKWEAR ORDERED, WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND"
"I like the fact I can pick up the phone anytime and receive a great service. Great company, great service."
"Always very helpful and provide a prompt service, with great knowledge of their products. All of the personalised clothing is exactly what we need and would recommend the LJ Workwear team."
John Jolley Warehouse Manager
Verified Reviewer
"I have always found LJ very helpful and they go out of their way to meet my requirements Special mention to Kerry who is my contact and always fulfils my orders promptly"
"Both Jordan and Phil were so helpful in assisting us with our requirements and I would not hesitate to recommend LJ Workwear. I hope to work with them in the future. Thank You!"
Laurence Tuke
Verified Reviewer
"I have been a repeat customer for years, great quality clothing, lovely people, couldn’t recomend them enough."
"Brilliant customer service and products.The Manager at LJ work wear went out of his way to organise urgent delivery at very short notice."
Matt Thory
Verified Buyer
"Great product and a quick turnaround."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. I was really happy with the printed T'shirts ordered, good quality and arrived swiftly as promised."
"Jordan and the team showed great knowledge of the products that would work for us and provided a prompt service. Particularly impressed with the way the kits were organised into named packs for each staff member."
"Great service and great products from LJ Workwear. Very helpful in finding the right products at the right prices, uniform and embroidery is top quality and uniform comes packed ready for each staff member to eliminate sorting through sizes etc. Turnaround time on orders is really quick, the team always go the extra mile for their customers. Highly recommended"
"Top quality product with top quality service, customer satisfaction seems to be their priority, will definitely use again. Highly recommended."
"Great service and very happy with the product I got from L+J. Jordan was incredibly helpful throughout and all received on time. Will certainly use them again."
"Very happy to work with Jordan and the team from LJ Workwear, they help me sort out a full range of PPE clothing for our teams of operatives in the style and colours we wanted. Plus all the clothing came with our logo Rhino Shrink Wrapping. Plus we have ask for extra clothing and they all come at the same price and again with our logo on each item. We will be getting all of our PPE work wear from LJ Workwear they make buying PPE clothing so easy. A big thank you to the LJ Workwear Team"
LJ Workwear is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews