Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
Smooth ordering and quick delivery. Item was well packaged and arrived safely. Quality is very good and I am extremely pleased wiht purchase.
Received my order a little earlier than advised originally. Kept informed of delivery progress right up until delivered. Products of good quality and as described on the website, good value as managed to order when in the sale too.
Quite impressed with the service, everything arrived before the expected date and it was like magic!
Kiran in customer relations was incredibly helpful today. Super speedy and helpful response. If only all retailers aftersales service was like this. Will definitely order from them again. The dining chairs are beautiful and they arrived in plenty of time. BUt when teh order was not complete Kiran helped me to resolve the issue (it was DPD at fault not the company)
I was a bit sceptical to order from living and home after reading some of the reviews. we ordered two leisure velvet armchairs, they were on sale at a really good price! (£106 each). They arrived really quick, within 3 days and they're so great! i'm really pleased we chose living and home :)
Perfect comfortable sofa for our second sitting room. Delivered promptly ..lovely grey colour, exactly what we needed!
Bargain sofa!! Looks lovely in my living room! Fast delivery
Love this Ottoman! Got it in the BEIGE linen and it’s so well made and easy to roll away for our pull out couch.
I am so pleased with this sofa! It was delivered earlier than expected but was informed every step of the way! Its comfortable, lightweight and the colour is so much better than pictures!
It's really nice for what I paid for. It was made in China but it still was really good quality. I really enjoy it. It's comfortable and huge for a 5 feet tall woman/110 lbs. I recommend it. My dogs like it as well.
Bought two chairs and better than expected, look good feel good,very well made, very happy with my purchase
Good Quality. Comfy.
Great sofa, good looking design, modern colour. I was surprised to have to assemble it but it was very easy.
Absolutely love my armchair. Perfect for reading and lovely colour.
Love it, super low prices! Will come agin!
Excellent products and services!
Third time I order in here, everything when perfect!
Brilliant armchair and fast delivery!
Love my dining chairs, looks amazing with my dining table!
Living and Home is rated 4.46 based on 124 reviews