Living and Home Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Living and Home

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Absolutely terrible customer service. The worst I have experienced in my life. I purchased a sideboard for £100 and asked when it would be deliver as it had been a week and I’d heard nothing. I was told the next day, then my money was refunded and I asked why. No one could tell me but that I’d be sent a sideboard and could pay on delivery. Then I was told there would be no delivery but that they were going to send a team to collect a sideboard from me!!! I never even recomieved one. Absolutely ridiculous and such a mess around. I got one from Argos in 2 hours and set it up in an hour. Will never use your stupid site again"
"We bought a chair and footstool. They emailed after we made the order to say they would let us know the estimated delivery date but never did. When the delivery driver DID arrive (without any advance notice of the delivery day) he refused was single crewed and the guy CLEARLY couldn't cope with the size and weight of the item but we were horrified to see him refuse to bring it inside and rudely just walk away leaving our brand new furniture on our drive in the rain! We emailed Living and Home who responded to say they would contact the delivery company and get back to us but, so far, not heard another word. Abominable service. No way we could ever buy anything from these guys again. Not at all what you'd expect from a company selling furniture."
This sound terrible. We like to apologize for the carrier. We will try our best to work with the carrier and ensure these events never happen again.
Living and Home is rated 4.77 based on 82 reviews