Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
It's really nice for what I paid for. It was made in China but it still was really good quality. I really enjoy it. It's comfortable and huge for a 5 feet tall woman/110 lbs. I recommend it. My dogs like it as well.
Worse service ever! Chair not delivered. I chased a zillion times and got to known that i will have to wait for 2 months to get the chair. The company did not inform at first place.
Utterly Bad customer service by Kenny Lam. As per him, it’s a huge favour to me that money is being refunded for the item that was not delivered. I bought matching curtains and asked for discount code on next purchase but looks like they dont want to do business a d are here only to cause inconvenience. Please DO NOT BUY from them.
UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS

I have been trying to get in contact with this company for over two weeks now. Their number is either always “busy” or unable to connect.

Left numerous voice messages and emails, and not a single acknowledgement has been made. They were prompt in taking my money but now are unavailable to provide any customer service. Very unprofessional.

I will now have to escalate this. What a shame.

Save your money and keep away from this company.
Dear Customer, Sorry fo the bad customer experience. Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks Kenny Living and Home
This was the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. I received an office chair which was of poor quality, I phoned, I emailed not only once but three times and got nowhere. I wanted to return the item and get a refund in full. Instead, I Received one reply via email suggesting that I should buy a pillow to make the seat more comfortable. I wanted to return the item and was offered a £15 token to keep the item that I actually truly didn’t want. As I was getting nowhere I reluctantly accepted but again he heard nothing. The customer service phone line is staffed by completely incompetent people who do not take it seriously at all. I would never ever buy from this company again.
Dear Customer,

Sorry fo the bad customer experience.

Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks Kenny
Living and Home
Absolutely terrible customer service. The worst I have experienced in my life.
I purchased a sideboard for £100 and asked when it would be deliver as it had been a week and I’d heard nothing. I was told the next day, then my money was refunded and I asked why. No one could tell me but that I’d be sent a sideboard and could pay on delivery. Then I was told there would be no delivery but that they were going to send a team to collect a sideboard from me!!! I never even recomieved one. Absolutely ridiculous and such a mess around. I got one from Argos in 2 hours and set it up in an hour. Will never use your stupid site again
We bought a chair and footstool.

They emailed after we made the order to say they would let us know the estimated delivery date but never did.

When the delivery driver DID arrive (without any advance notice of the delivery day) he refused was single crewed and the guy CLEARLY couldn't cope with the size and weight of the item but we were horrified to see him refuse to bring it inside and rudely just walk away leaving our brand new furniture on our drive in the rain! We emailed Living and Home who responded to say they would contact the delivery company and get back to us but, so far, not heard another word.

Abominable service. No way we could ever buy anything from these guys again. Not at all what you'd expect from a company selling furniture.
This sound terrible. We like to apologize for the carrier. We will try our best to work with the carrier and ensure these events never happen again.
Absolutely terrible customer service, shouldn't be allowed to be in business.

More than happy to take your money and leave you high and dry.

Product colour I received was different to the one on the website. Told the issue was with the 'warmth' of my lights and it would match in natural light... it didn't and I sent them a side by side photo to show this. I've received no response.

Customer service is non-existent. Don't respond to emails, live chat, phone calls or Facebook messages. Literally left me with no way to resolve the problem.
Dear Customer,

Sorry fo the bad customer experience.

Can I have your Order number to investigate what happen?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks Kenny
Living and Home
I love my classic Brown Leather Chesterfield Rolled Chair!!!
Living and Home is rated 4.46 based on 124 reviews