Living and Home Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Living and Home Reviews

info@livingandhome.co.uk

Tell us how Living and Home made you happy
Product was as described, delivered on time and easy to follow instructions and assembly.
Smooth ordering and quick delivery. Item was well packaged and arrived safely. Quality is very good and I am extremely pleased wiht purchase.
Received my order a little earlier than advised originally. Kept informed of delivery progress right up until delivered. Products of good quality and as described on the website, good value as managed to order when in the sale too.
We ordered what we thought was a 'widescreen' style wall- mounted fireplace. When it arrived the fireplace looked nothing like the picture - totally different dimensions from the picture on the website, and not what we wanted at all.
We emailed to politely request a free return rather than the £45 charge as we had after all received the wrong fireplace. We attached side-by-side pictures of the very different listed and actual fireplaces.
They would not accept that the fireplace we received was not what we tried to purchase. They eventually agreed, after many emails, to give us £10 off the return delivery, or 10% off the fire that we didn't want. We recommend that you DO NOT BUY anything from here, because if you have a problem with your order they will not care, and their lame offers to solve the issues are not worth the hassle. Rubbish customer service!
Dear Customer,

Sorry for your experience.

Can I have your Order number, so we can investigate what happen?

Living and Home
I purchased a pink office chair. But LivingandHome sent me an ottoman, totally off! Kiran was helpful and quick in coordinating redelivery. Second delivery was wrong again! A grey chair was sent. Out of frustration, I cancelled my order. Such a mess! Stay away!
Dear Customer,

Sorry for your experience.

Can I have your Order number, so we can investigate what happen?

Living and Home
Quite impressed with the service, everything arrived before the expected date and it was like magic!
Kiran in customer relations was incredibly helpful today. Super speedy and helpful response. If only all retailers aftersales service was like this. Will definitely order from them again. The dining chairs are beautiful and they arrived in plenty of time. BUt when teh order was not complete Kiran helped me to resolve the issue (it was DPD at fault not the company)
Purchased this chair a few months ago. Having barely used it the metal brackets at the back of it have become detached. This has made the chair flimsy, and almost unusable. The overall quality of the chair is poor, and it feels cheaply made. If you are considering this for working from home, don’t.
Dear Alex,

Apology for your experience.

Can we have your Order number to re-solve the issue?

Living and Home
I was a bit sceptical to order from living and home after reading some of the reviews. we ordered two leisure velvet armchairs, they were on sale at a really good price! (£106 each). They arrived really quick, within 3 days and they're so great! i'm really pleased we chose living and home :)
I already sent a review that's not been posted re the mixer I bought from mano mano, but it turns out it's your machine. You need to collect it and refund my £149.99. The cement mixer has 10 bolts,spring washers and leather washers missing. Mano mano said you would contact me. A lady did and I have emailed your company about six times now with no reply. Come and collect your machine, it's re packed in the box it was sent in. You can then sort my refund out. I definitely won't buy from Living and Home or Mano Mano again. Seems a pair of dodgy companies to me and you shouldn't be allowed to operate this way.
Dear Rodger,

Apology for your experience.

Can I have your Order number in Mano Mano? Our Mano Mano's Manager will follow up closely.

Looking forward to your reply.

Living and Home
I bought a cement mixer from a firm called mano mano and it turns out that it was Living and Home that supplied it. There are 10 different bolts and washers missing and now I am being forced to go between the two firms re a refund. I have been advised that I am within my rights to return the mixer as it's been sold with missing parts. I have been in touch with both firms and neither seems bothered. Two firms to watch out for Mano Mano and living and Home.
Dear Rodger,

Apology for your experience.

Looking forward to your reply.

Living and Home
Perfect comfortable sofa for our second sitting room. Delivered promptly ..lovely grey colour, exactly what we needed!
I wish I had read these reviews and those on trust pilot before purchasing from living and home.

Brought a chesterfield chair and to be fair to them is as described and looked very good. We were pleased.

However after only just over two months some of the stitching had split and formed a hole.

I thought I must be unlucky so a emailed them to try and get a replacement. But they just state it’s over three months so they won’t replace it.

Then offered me 15% refund! Is the stitching it’s a fault with the product what are you meant to do with a faulty chair. They simply didn’t want to know and just refused to believe that is wasn’t anything other then my fault that the hole was created. I sent them pictures where you can easily see that it’s some stitching gone.

Awful customer service which is a shame as the product seemed good. But it’s the old saying buy cheap buy twice.

I’ve learnt my lesson will not be using them again.

I thought I must be unlucky so a emailed them to try and get a replacement. But they just stated it’s over three months so they won’t replace it.

Then offered me 15% refund! Is the stitching it’s a faulty product. what are you meant to do with a faulty chair. They simply didn’t want to know and just refused to believe that is wasn’t anything other then my fault that the hole was created. I sent them pictures where you can easily see that it’s some stitching gone.

I’ve learnt my lesson will not be using them again.
Bargain sofa!! Looks lovely in my living room! Fast delivery
Lovely velvet chair and footstool however footstool seems to have crack in plywood under material and padding: emailed them about this 3 times and have still not had a reply. Very poor after sales service! 👎🏻
Dear Customer,

Sorry for your experience. In the last 2 weeks, L&H had recieve large volume of orders. Our customer service staffs are doing their best to re-solve the problems.

Can I have your Order number and provide you with our after sale service, personally?

Thanks Kenny
Love this Ottoman! Got it in the BEIGE linen and it’s so well made and easy to roll away for our pull out couch.
I am so pleased with this sofa! It was delivered earlier than expected but was informed every step of the way! Its comfortable, lightweight and the colour is so much better than pictures!
It's really nice for what I paid for. It was made in China but it still was really good quality. I really enjoy it. It's comfortable and huge for a 5 feet tall woman/110 lbs. I recommend it. My dogs like it as well.
Living and Home is rated 4.46 based on 125 reviews