Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Broker in Liverpool & Merseyside
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Great service. Paul and the team found us a mortgage when we didnt think it would be possible and then worked tirelessly to get it in place. Was sceptical about using a broker but wouldnt be where we are now without them. Highly recommended!
They made what is a stressful situation easy. They where always there when we needed guidance. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend.
Have been using Liverpoolmoneyman for a number of remortgages now and have found broker very informative/helpful to choose right mortgages. The team is fast on getting applications submitted. Would recommend highly.
Excellent service, helpful, professional approachable, easy to communicate with immediate effect from point of contact to after completion. Process smooth , great advice, so many great team members from Paul and Kayleigh and a few others . Many lenders are not interested in a small mortgage but this company can source them at a great rate too.
() - Posted 1 year ago
Matt and Leanne dealt with a clueless first time buyer with brilliance! Couldn’t be happier with them - particularly when we where devalued! Can’t praise them enough! Thanks a lot!
Easy to get in touch with and helpful with any questions you may have.
This is the second time we have used Liverpool money man and when the question came up of which mortgage broker to go with, there was no hesitation at all. We completely recommend them and what’s more will no doubt utilise their services again. Good luck with your move but if you’re looking for something as smooth as possible. Ring them.
An excellent service all round from beginning to end. Annie and Kayleigh kept us informed of progress, met all the criteria we gave them for our required mortgage and helped us to a great mortgage offer. Couldn't be happier with the service the whole team has provided.
I recommend using Liverpool Moneyman as they have kept us up to date every step of the process. Cathy helped us get our mortgage and got back to any questions we had ,she answered everything we was unsure about as quick as she could. We just provided the information asked for and it was dealt with efficiently. Thank you so much :)
Leo was great in securing us a mortgage, ensuring all went through quickly.
Leo was great in securing us a mortgage
Excellent service, Jonathan and Laura really helped me out would reccomend
Liverpool Money Man were fantastic from start to finish. Every interaction I have had with them has been just superb especially from Nathan my mortgage broker. They got me a fantastic deal and held my hand through everything. Buying a home can be so stressful but they made it all so much easier. Can’t thank them enough.
Very professional friendly service. The team work very hard to find the best deal, they always kept us informed of updates. I would strongly recommend Liverpoolmoneyman as I felt they really cared.
Absolutely Brilliant! Leo and his team have got me a Mortgage with a well known high street lender, where other lenders failed. All done over the phone and emails. Cannot recommend Liverpoolmoneyman highly enough!
As a first time buyer, I was very confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting advice I was being given about mortgages and the likes. I decided to approach Liverpoolmoneyman after they were recommended to me by a friend. They put me at ease immediately and made the process hassle and stress free. Their customer service is excellent and I never once felt like I was asking a silly question. They are trustworthy people who do a great job. Kayleigh, Laura and Chloe were fantastic to deal with. Thank you
Very easy to deal with helped me get the best deal and gave great advice. Would definitely recommend
over the moon with these guy from start to finish quick efficient and very friendly it was a breeze thanks very much xx
First time buyer and I was honestly scared because I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Annie and the team made the experience so smooth and easy. It made me regret not doing it sooner. Thank you for all your help
I went to Liverpoolmoneyman because I knew given my circumstances getting a mortgage might be difficult. Jonathan talked me through the options available and made the application process quick and easy, going the extra mile to even make himself available on one of his days off! After the application Laura took over and was brilliant at keeping me up-to-date with how the application was progressing, and quickly tackling any problems that arose making sure the offer came through in a timely manner. I would thoroughly recommend as a mortgage broker to anyone looking for help.
Liverpoolmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 171 reviews