Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett
Telephone
Read Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

About Litvinoff & Fawcett:

Quality bed and mattress makers

jlitvinoff@inbox.com

9 Yorkton Street

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy
Efficient service knowledgable staff great product
Thanks Gabby, Much appreciated,
Julian
This is our third mattress from your company and the quality it superb. I suffered with a pro-lapsed disc and have disc degeneration so the right mattress is very important to me; yours fits the bill perfectly.

We both also really like the fact that your mattresses are still made in England.

We are both always happy to recommend you when anyone says "we need a new mattress".

Keep up the excellent high quality work.
Dear Caroline and Tony. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. And thank you for your continued custom and recommendations. Julian
Over the past 5 years, I have bought 4 beds from this Company. The quality is excellent, the staff are extremely helpful, and the service very quick. I cannot fault them in any way and would highly recommend them. The beds require self-assembly at home and they are so perfectly constructed and all joins so well aligned that this can literally be done in minutes. A pleasure to do! I have also bought a couple of their hand made mattresses, which are superbly comfortable, but heavy! (This is a good thing, but you might need two people to turn them!)
Dear Dianna,
We love customers like you. Thanks for all your orders and fabulous feedback. Julian
We have had several mattresses and a bed from L&F. The bed and the 1st mattress (pocket spring med/firm) are still going strong after 30 years! 10 years ago we bought an orthopaedic mattress for our son - he's still using it despite several changes of address. The third is a firm/hard pocket spring which is also fantastic quality - if we could have tried before we bought we probably would have chosen an identical mattress to the first one, but we didn't keep the receipt so we couldn't tell L&F which one to make and we decided to err on the side of firmness. In addition to the incredible quality I have to say the value for money is even more fantastic, people we know spend treble the amount elsewhere and and can't believe we bought so wisely. We expect buy at least 2 more doubles this year for our new home in addition to the ones we have. I would recommend them every time.
Thanks Simon for such a good review. We look forward to making many more beds for you.
Julian
I will never buy a mattress or bed anywhere else. For quality, value for money and comfort you can't beat L&F. Service is always great, and there is nothing like knowing your mattress was made just down the road. Love it! Well done L&F.
Thanks Lynn. It a pleasure to be of service.
We have had the bed and pocket spring mattress for 1 year now. Really comfortable. We are very happy with it.
Good quality, fast delivery, lovely shop. Every night my husband I say "I love this bed"
Thanks for a great review
I love Litvinoff and Fawcett. The beds are beautiful, the mattresses are super comfortable and excellent value and the service is always efficient and friendly. Perfect!
Thanks Julia. Happy to contribute to your beautiful interior design projects
Couldn't see me sleeping on any other mattress. Long lasting and durable. I had qualms about replacing it but the new one is just as comfy!
We love to hear this, Thanks
It is a while since I bought my bed and mattress from L and F, so I can say with confidence that it has proved a most excellent buy. It is the most comfortable I have ever had and the quality is very good. I found the company very helpful when making the decision. Highly recommended.
Thanks for your kind review.
Very good quality bed and mattress

Good customer service

Reliable delivery
Thanks. Great to be of service
I have ordered many mattresses, slept on many more but none has given me more comfort than that made by Julian Litvinoff.
Very glad you're pleased
Litvinoff f and Fawcett have great items in their shop and we bought a beautiful chest of drawers which look great in our master bedroom
Excellent mattresses, still firm and very comfortable after a couple of years. And the service could not have been bettered – gentle, unpushy staff but with the right level of knowledge. We would certainly recommend you highly and indeed have done so.
Dear Tim, Recommendation is the best form of advertising.
Litvinoff & Fawcett is rated 4.81 based on 134 reviews