Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett
Telephone
Read Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

About Litvinoff & Fawcett:

Quality bed and mattress makers

jlitvinoff@inbox.com

9 Yorkton Street

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy
I love my bed and my medium classic mattress. Great quality. Love the intimacy of the shop and personal service - there are always surprises in store if you keep your eyes open. I got a great coffee table and lamp the other day.
Thanks Daniel,
Your custom is appreciated,
Julian
Highest recommendation I can give to this bed company in hackney... Wonderful friendly service and the most comfortable mattress ever!! It was because I had slept in a friends bed one time and woke up feeling brilliantly rested ,
so I wrote down the name on the bed and it was 'Litvinoff and Fawcett'
Thank you Vivian for a great review, and please thank your friend.
Best wishes,
Julian
It's a very good bed, old fashioned service but in the end we got there,.
Thanks Mr Parsons.
If there was a hitch, I'm glad we got there eventually....
Julian
I recently bought a new bed base and a soft pocket mattress. This is not the first bed I've bought from L&V so I knew it would be comfortable. It has fullfilled my expectations. The mattress is deep and luxurious. The bed base is one of the cheapest and is perfectly good enough to accommodate the mattress.
L&V beds are good value, the quality is in the mattress made by them in their factory. It's good to support British business.
Thanks Mr Borland,
I am glad you are pleased with your purchase. You were wise to invest in a 'top of range' mattress and our most minimal bed The Platform, which in my view is one of the best we make. It does it's job and will stay solid forever.
Kind regards,
Julian
Very helpful over the phone - were able to help in arranging delivery. Plus they sell excellent products.
Thank you for this feedback. Glad to be of service.
Julian
We have bought a bed and two mattresses from Litinoff and Fawcett. The mattress we bought for our king size bed is 5 years old now and as comfortable as ever. I could not recommend the mattresses highly enough! The other mattress we bought a couple of months ago for our guest bedroom and we (and our guests) have been thrilled with how comfortable it is. Litvinoff and Fawcett were extremely helpful throughout the process and organised an excellent delivery service for us to Gloucestershire. The bed frame we bought with our bed 5 years ago has been brilliant too - the under bed drawers have given us lots of extra storage and everything looks as good as it did when we bought it. Very happy customers. We will definately return when we need our next bed.
Thanks Tara for a great review,
Julian
I have owned a king size Litvinoff and Fawcett bed for over 10 years: the build quality is excellent and the mattress (i chose an orthopedic one) is very comfortable.

It was delivered at the stated time, and the two men assembled it for me: the whole thing was pleasant and hassle-free.

I can only recommend L&F for anyone seeking a new bed.
Thank Jules for the feedback.
We bought 2 matresses from Litvinoff and a bed. The bed has been great. We had to move and it came apart easily and was easy to put together. The matresses are really comfy and great quality. The service is great and they make both the beds and matresses themselves which is so rare these days but also means you cut out the middlemans profit. A comparable quality product would cost a lot more elsewhere (we looked elsewhere). We are confident they will last us for years. Oh and you can go and lie on their beds and try them out and there is no pressure to buy at all unlike other places. The owners also a really easy going, friendly guy and is very helpful. Its easily the best bed shop in London for those who appreciate quality.
Thanks Richard for a great review.
Our bed frames just keep on going and we seldom ever see them back. If we do, we are only too happy to put them right, regardless of how old they are.
We put a long guarantee on our mattresses because we are confident that they will last. We make them and therefore have total quality control.
Julian
Very well made and very comfortable mattresses. We only buy L&F mattresses now because once you've slept on one no other will do. Friendly service. They did deliver the wrong mattress once and did say I ordered the wrong one. When I proved it was them they'd made the mistake they were very apologetic and rectified the problem immediately.
Thanks for your fabulous review and loyal custom.
Julian
This is my third mattress from Litvinoff & Fawcett and i've been very happy with all of them. i bought my first back in 1988, which will give an idea of how many years useful service they give; i.e. it's 2015 now and i'm just buying my third. many thanks
Thanks Geoffrey for your feedback and continued custom.
We still make them the same way that we did way back then.
By hand with natural fillings.
Excellent mattresses and stout and rigid frames. Durable and comfortable. Very good value for money.
Very good workmanship and quality
Thanks for your feedback Inge.
Kind regards,
Julian
We love our bed, it's amazing quality and was a great deal. The staff were so great and easy to deal with, and accommodated adjustments to our order. We would recommend this to all our friends!
Thanks Micol.
Your recommendation is much appreciated.
Julian
this is my third mattress from L & F, not that we needed to replace any, but have now got them on all our beds. Highly recommended products and great service.
Dear Heidi and Judith,
Thanks for being such loyal customers.
It's a pleasure to be of service.
Julian
We are very pleased with our purchase. We have 2 single platform beds (elegant in white) with single slat headboards. As they are rather low, this is a perfect option for a loft space when you have limited headroom! The beds arrived flat packed and that was exactly what we needed to get them up our tiny stairs and set them up in our loft! The beds can be attached with the linking device. The flexibility to move them around gives us maximum use of our loft space as the max headroom in when you stand between the 2 beds!
Thanks for your feedback Patricia. We are very glad to have met your requirements.
Julian
Great help. Fantastically comfortable mattresses.
We bought a mattress from Litvinoff and Fawcett a few years ago. It's a great mattress, very comfortable and shows no sign of wear as yet. Service was great, and the mattress was ready and delivered when they said it would be. Recommended!
Thanks Dan. Glad to have served you.
H
Thanks for your 5 stars.
Best wishes,
Julian
Excellent service. Excellent long lasting mattresses built to last and built for comfort.
Thanks for your feedback Scott.

Litvinoff & Fawcett is rated 4.81 based on 134 reviews