Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett
Telephone
Read Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

About Litvinoff & Fawcett:

Quality bed and mattress makers

jlitvinoff@inbox.com

9 Yorkton Street

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy
Our matress is great. Really comfortable and just what we were looking for. Thanks
The bed is fabulous and the Litvinoff and Fawcett people are terrific - well organised and professional and really know what they are doing. The delivery chap was a dream. I recommend them to you all.
Thank you!
We've bought 4 beds and mattresses over a 15 year period. All great quality and we are expecting to have them forever!
We are pleased you are happy with them. Thank you!
I have been a customer of Litvinoff and Fawcett since 1998, when I bought the platform bed which was custom made to the size required. The bed is of excellent and timeless quality and design. Early 2015 I purchased a second bed, this time a high bed, I have never been happier! Litvinoff and Fawcett are a local shop to me and I just love the furniture they make, not just beds and mattresses, but anything to make a house a home, a real home!
Thanks Melanie. Glad to be of service.
We were so happy with all the help and advice in choosing beds and mattresses and delighted when the saw and tried out the beds in the flesh! Beds were very easy to assemble thankfully. The overall experience was made easy by Litvinhoff and Fawcett. Will definitely recommend them and order again. Thank you!
Thank you. We look forward to making more for you one day.
We have four Litvinoff and Fawcett beds, and are huge fans. The beds are all comfy and not too hot to sleep in. In particular, they made some great bunk beds for our kids at a very reasonable price, these had to be a specific and non-standard size, to fit a small eaves space. They were very helpful throughout in making the right judgements about head room needed and how best to adjust the bed dimensions. Thanks!
Thanks for your comments. Great to be of service.
Very prompt service. The new mattress replaces our 25 year old Livinoff and Fawcett mattress. Moved up from a standard orthopaedic mattress to a delux one. New one not quite as firm at the edges, but that may be due to the increased depth. Also seems to be about 1.5 inches narrower than the old one, so some gapping a the side of the bed. However, very, very comfortable
Thanks for a great review. The difference in width is because the springs are now from Germany and are 90 cm and not exactly 3 feet. Hopefully it will spread a little though. Also, being a more deeply filled mattress means that you are further from the springs and the edges will feel a little softer. I am very glad you find it comfortable.
Julian
We had our first L&F mattress a little over 10 years ago, have been so pleased with it we recently went back for our second, this time round we added a bed-frame too and couldn't be more pleased. Fantastic service and a quick convenient delivery. Highly recommended and great value.
Thanks Jamie.
Best wishes,
Julian
I have purchased hand made beds and furniture from this company for over 10 years and have found them to be really excellent. The mattresses are very comfortable and the unique range of high quality bed designs means the furniture is stylish and enduring. They are locally made and the company's positive and helpful ethos means I have no hesitation in recommending this place to others. Will O
Your long standing and repeat custom is much appreciated. Thanks Will
Julian
I love my mattress!! The whole experience was great - very friendly and helpful. I will definitely buy from Litvinoff & Fawcett again.
We shall look forward to serving you again.
Julian
We are very happy with the quality of the beds and mattresses. Excellent service too.
Thank you Celia. We look forward to making you many more beds.
Julian
I bought my 1st bed from you around 1995. Both mattress (an ortho one ) and bed are still going strong..I moved house in 2001 and purchased another slightly different bed and mattress from you. After 14 years, they 're still good. I am certainly going to buy a new mattress soon, but the beds, being strong and classic style, are as new. So, thank you Litvinoff & Fawcett for your excellent products.
Thanks Nina for your kind review.
We look forward to supplying you a new mattress. The beds won't wear out - that's for sure!
Julian
Hello Julian & Tamara Well we made it to the Charente in south west France complete with the bed & mattress you kindly supplied and we are very pleased, thank you so much for all your help and support. Kind Regards Gary & Jayne Evans
Thanks Gary and Jayne.
Wishing you all the very best in your new home.
Litvinoff and Fawcett, have an unassuming setup, with all the focus on quality. The multi generation family business is happy to unravel all the mysteries about the different mattresses available, and focuses on you rather than upselling. The mattresses are purpose made, with a weight and quality, which has actually improved our sleep. You won't be disappointed.
Dear Mr Subrama,
Thank you for your endorsement and support.
Julian
I have been sleeping on Litvinoff and Fawcett beds and mattresses for decades. They are such good quality and comfortable that I wouldn't go anywhere else. As I have moved a few times the beds have been dismantled and put together more than once and are still rock solid. I have a couple of the cheaper mattresses which remain comfortable and in excellent shape.
Sarah,
Your father had the first custom bed in 1979, and as far as I'm aware it is still going strong.
Julian
A new mattress. Three beds from L&F over the years. Delivered quickly and on time.
Dear Mr Salter,
Thank you for your endorsement and continued custom.
Julian
Best nights sleep have had for years. Very well made mattress. Well advised on the phone for the best mattress to go for.
Thanks for your response, Mr Barrett
You cannot go wrong with the medium pocket sprung mattress if your budget stretches that far.
Best regards,
Julian
I have bought a number of mattresses from Litvinoff & Fawcett over the last 20 years. The mattresses have been extremely comfortable and were great value. When I recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett to my friends I feel that I am doing my friends a favour.
Thanks.
.... and you're doing us a favour too.
Julian
I love my bed and my medium classic mattress. Great quality. Love the intimacy of the shop and personal service - there are always surprises in store if you keep your eyes open. I got a great coffee table and lamp the other day.
Thanks Daniel,
Your custom is appreciated,
Julian
Highest recommendation I can give to this bed company in hackney... Wonderful friendly service and the most comfortable mattress ever!! It was because I had slept in a friends bed one time and woke up feeling brilliantly rested , so I wrote down the name on the bed and it was 'Litvinoff and Fawcett'
Thank you Vivian for a great review, and please thank your friend.
Best wishes,