Litvinoff and Fawcett Reviews

02077393480

hello@litvinoff.wandoo.co.uk

Tell us how Litvinoff and Fawcett made you happy

Telephone
"We have four Litvinoff and Fawcett beds, and are huge fans. The beds are all comfy and not too hot to sleep in. In particular, they made some great bunk beds for our kids at a very reasonable price, these had to be a specific and non-standard size, to fit a small eaves space. They were very helpful throughout in making the right judgements about head room needed and how best to adjust the bed dimensions. Thanks!"
Thanks for your comments. Great to be of service.
"Very prompt service. The new mattress replaces our 25 year old Livinoff and Fawcett mattress. Moved up from a standard orthopaedic mattress to a delux one. New one not quite as firm at the edges, but that may be due to the increased depth. Also seems to be about 1.5 inches narrower than the old one, so some gapping a the side of the bed. However, very, very comfortable"
Thanks for a great review. The difference in width is because the springs are now from Germany and are 90 cm and not exactly 3 feet. Hopefully it will spread a little though. Also, being a more deeply filled mattress means that you are further from the springs and the edges will feel a little softer. I am very glad you find it comfortable.
Julian
"We had our first L&F mattress a little over 10 years ago, have been so pleased with it we recently went back for our second, this time round we added a bed-frame too and couldn't be more pleased. Fantastic service and a quick convenient delivery. Highly recommended and great value."
Thanks Jamie.
Best wishes,
Julian
"I have purchased hand made beds and furniture from this company for over 10 years and have found them to be really excellent. The mattresses are very comfortable and the unique range of high quality bed designs means the furniture is stylish and enduring. They are locally made and the company's positive and helpful ethos means I have no hesitation in recommending this place to others. Will O"
Your long standing and repeat custom is much appreciated. Thanks Will
Julian
"I love my mattress!! The whole experience was great - very friendly and helpful. I will definitely buy from Litvinoff & Fawcett again."
We shall look forward to serving you again.
Julian
"We are very happy with the quality of the beds and mattresses. Excellent service too."
Thank you Celia. We look forward to making you many more beds.
Julian
"I bought my 1st bed from you around 1995. Both mattress (an ortho one ) and bed are still going strong..I moved house in 2001 and purchased another slightly different bed and mattress from you. After 14 years, they 're still good. I am certainly going to buy a new mattress soon, but the beds, being strong and classic style, are as new. So, thank you Litvinoff & Fawcett for your excellent products."
Thanks Nina for your kind review.
We look forward to supplying you a new mattress. The beds won't wear out - that's for sure!
Julian
"Hello Julian & Tamara Well we made it to the Charente in south west France complete with the bed & mattress you kindly supplied and we are very pleased, thank you so much for all your help and support. Kind Regards Gary & Jayne Evans"
Thanks Gary and Jayne.
Wishing you all the very best in your new home.
"Litvinoff and Fawcett, have an unassuming setup, with all the focus on quality. The multi generation family business is happy to unravel all the mysteries about the different mattresses available, and focuses on you rather than upselling. The mattresses are purpose made, with a weight and quality, which has actually improved our sleep. You won't be disappointed."
Dear Mr Subrama,
Thank you for your endorsement and support.
Julian
"I have been sleeping on Litvinoff and Fawcett beds and mattresses for decades. They are such good quality and comfortable that I wouldn't go anywhere else. As I have moved a few times the beds have been dismantled and put together more than once and are still rock solid. I have a couple of the cheaper mattresses which remain comfortable and in excellent shape."
Sarah,
Your father had the first custom bed in 1979, and as far as I'm aware it is still going strong.
Julian
"A new mattress. Three beds from L&F over the years. Delivered quickly and on time."
Dear Mr Salter,
Thank you for your endorsement and continued custom.
Julian
"Best nights sleep have had for years. Very well made mattress. Well advised on the phone for the best mattress to go for."
Thanks for your response, Mr Barrett
You cannot go wrong with the medium pocket sprung mattress if your budget stretches that far.
Best regards,
Julian
"I have bought a number of mattresses from Litvinoff & Fawcett over the last 20 years. The mattresses have been extremely comfortable and were great value. When I recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett to my friends I feel that I am doing my friends a favour."
Thanks.
.... and you're doing us a favour too.
Julian
"I love my bed and my medium classic mattress. Great quality. Love the intimacy of the shop and personal service - there are always surprises in store if you keep your eyes open. I got a great coffee table and lamp the other day."
Thanks Daniel,
Your custom is appreciated,
Julian
"Highest recommendation I can give to this bed company in hackney... Wonderful friendly service and the most comfortable mattress ever!! It was because I had slept in a friends bed one time and woke up feeling brilliantly rested , so I wrote down the name on the bed and it was 'Litvinoff and Fawcett'"
Thank you Vivian for a great review, and please thank your friend.
Best wishes,
Julian
"It's a very good bed, old fashioned service but in the end we got there,."
Thanks Mr Parsons.
If there was a hitch, I'm glad we got there eventually....
Julian
"I recently bought a new bed base and a soft pocket mattress. This is not the first bed I've bought from L&V so I knew it would be comfortable. It has fullfilled my expectations. The mattress is deep and luxurious. The bed base is one of the cheapest and is perfectly good enough to accommodate the mattress. L&V beds are good value, the quality is in the mattress made by them in their factory. It's good to support British business."
Thanks Mr Borland,
I am glad you are pleased with your purchase. You were wise to invest in a 'top of range' mattress and our most minimal bed The Platform, which in my view is one of the best we make. It does it's job and will stay solid forever.
Kind regards,
Julian
"Very helpful over the phone - were able to help in arranging delivery. Plus they sell excellent products."
Thank you for this feedback. Glad to be of service.
Julian
"We have bought a bed and two mattresses from Litinoff and Fawcett. The mattress we bought for our king size bed is 5 years old now and as comfortable as ever. I could not recommend the mattresses highly enough! The other mattress we bought a couple of months ago for our guest bedroom and we (and our guests) have been thrilled with how comfortable it is. Litvinoff and Fawcett were extremely helpful throughout the process and organised an excellent delivery service for us to Gloucestershire. The bed frame we bought with our bed 5 years ago has been brilliant too - the under bed drawers have given us lots of extra storage and everything looks as good as it did when we bought it. Very happy customers. We will definately return when we need our next bed."
Thanks Tara for a great review,
Julian
"I have owned a king size Litvinoff and Fawcett bed for over 10 years: the build quality is excellent and the mattress (i chose an orthopedic one) is very comfortable. It was delivered at the stated time, and the two men assembled it for me: the whole thing was pleasant and hassle-free. I can only recommend L&F for anyone seeking a new bed."
Thank Jules for the feedback.
Litvinoff and Fawcett is rated 4.83 based on 127 reviews