Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett
Telephone
Read Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

About Litvinoff & Fawcett:

Quality bed and mattress makers

jlitvinoff@inbox.com

9 Yorkton Street

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy
The stacking beds I bought are just as described on the website, they are really well made and much admired!
Delivery to Cumbria was expensive but that was the price I had to pay to get the model of bed that I wanted.
Excellent product, and good value compared to mattresses of apparently similar quality from more prominent brands. Refreshingly gimmick-lite compared to other brands.
Wearing well so far but expected to still be very early in its overall life.
I popped into the shop when visiting London for the day on business, from Scotland, and although you don't arrange the delivery yourselves, the firm you suggested managed delivery to our home in rural South Scotland without any hitches.
Would need to wait 4-5 years before giving proper feedback on how the product is really settling in/wearing, but very pleased so far.
Lovely comfy well made bed. Great service from local people who know their business. Very happy and sleeping well.
Thanks Cathy!
Great bed, great service.
We have the best night's sleep on our classic matress: it was a really good decision. We've also been co-sleeping with our baby and the structure and stability of the matress means that there is no risk of her rolling towards her heavy parents in the night: great peace of mind and great design. Worth every penny. Great to know they're manufactured in London too!
Thanks Zoe.
Thanks Zoe.
Thanks Zaria
Amazing, efficient and friendly service. The mattress I bought is the best!! I have recommended Litvinoff & Fawcett to several people.
iExcellent stylish and sturdy bed and very comfortable mattress. Brilliant personal service over the phone.
I am back for a third bed with no hesistation.
We have now purchased three beds from Litvinoff & Fawcett - our children take their's with them when they move out - and have always been impressed with the quality and craftmanship that they exhibit. The staff have always been knowledgeable and helpful, delivery has been on time and the fitting service has been excellent. We have had no problems whatsoever with either their beds or matresses and would have no hesitation in recommending the Company.
The frame is and looks super. And, although we initially found the mattress hard almost to a fault, after a few days we realised we wouldn't sleep on anything else. In short, we're both delighted with the bed (which was delivered exactly when promised, and swiftly put together by the deliverers), and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett to others.
Quality is impeccable, and delivery guys took it right up to the top floor. We even got one for the kids.
The platform bed base is extremely well built and manufactured to a high standard. It's very easy to assemble and it's simple clean lines would suit most interiors. I've now purchased two platform beds as I consider them the best on the market having done extensive internet research to find a simple yet functional bed base.
I have slept on a Litvinnoff and Fawcett mattress for 20 years. This year when it needed to be replaced my only choice for a new mattress was to buy another Litwinoff and Fawcett.
I also upgraded to a better version which is even more comfortable than my original mattress.
Excellent personal service and attention, with good communication and every effort to provide a bed that met our requirements.
Thoroughly impressed with the build quality, solid wood that as promised does not squeak! I was in the unique position of having several of my friends move house and purchase new beds at the same time. Some although cheaper were not solid wood and veneered, and one major competitor did indeed squeak and wobble badly. I was almost going to go with an alternative due to the price difference, but am happy that I did not. Truly a bed to be proud of, very satisfied and happy customer and I'm not the easiest person to please.
No creaks allowed. Any found and we fix them. Glad you're happy....
Nice people. They care very much about good quality, comfortable beds. We are very happy with ours.
Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.
Over the past 15 years, we had purchased all our (3 kingsize matrasses) from Litvinoff and Fawcett. Recently we returned to replace the oldest one. As before, the service was second to none and we like the laid back atmosphere in the shop where you are encouraged to try out the various options.
Great shop, fantastic service and very good quality for an excellent price.
Highly recommended.
It was a pleasure....
Relaxed and straightforward shopping experience with a proven range of designs to choose from. We were able to specify customizations for our design, because we are using our own headboard. The bed was made up promptly and I was able to collect it by car from the production facility nearby. We have already two Litvinoff and Fawcett mattresses, for 29 years and 15 years respectively, both remain in excellent condition, almost like new and very comfortable. These are the best.
Glad to be of service.
Thank you. The bunk beds are brilliant. The children love them, they look great, they are safe and sturdy and the mattresses are very comfortable. Julian made a massive effort to make us exactly what we wanted and we are very pleased with the result.i wouldn't hesitate to recommend L and F to friends, in fact I have done many times before and will continue to buy beds from you in the future.
Thanks for the photos. The kids look very happy.
We bought our first bed from Litvinoff and Fawcett back in the late seventies. It's still going strong after 35 years of marriage; all we've had to do is replace the mattress. With the arrival of children we have increased our L and F bed tally. A bigger house with more bedrooms has seen even more L and F beds. When Tina Turner sang 'Simply the Best' she was clearly serenading Litvinoff and Fawcett because, quite simply, they are! I wouldn't shop anywhere else for my slumbers.
Great song, Thanks very much Pia.
I have been using your company since the 1980's. Every time we moved house we were able to dismantle the beds and assemble them again. They never deteriorated. The super-orthopaedic mattresses are incredibly comfortable and have also remained so.
I have just bought yet another bed and will continue to be a loyal customer.
Miranda Wilson