Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Litvinoff & Fawcett
Telephone
Read Litvinoff & Fawcett Reviews

About Litvinoff & Fawcett:

Quality bed and mattress makers

jlitvinoff@inbox.com

9 Yorkton Street

Tell us how Litvinoff & Fawcett made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We had a dream of having a huge huge bed in our new home. We built the base based on the size of the room, and came to you guys with the measurements and you made us the most incredible bespoke mattress. You spend a lot of time asleep so you may as well make it comfortable and fabulous!
Good thinking... and thank you for your review.
The store experience was extremely positive and the quality of the mattress is excellent. Having been recommended by a friend, I too would highly recommend this business and their mattresses and aftercare.
Thank you. Recommendation is the best form of advertising, and doesn't add to the cost of the goods.
I have been a customer for over 40 years. The quality of their beds has always been excellent and my latest purchase - their beautiful Abbot bed in oak - is just beautiful. They liaised brilliantly with their workshop, their carriers and me so that the bed was delivered to Yorkshire on the day and at the time we had agreed. I couldn't be happier.
Thanks for your review and continued custom. Much appreciated.!
Great quality. I love it's so solid and not squeaky
Thank you. Rock solid and built to last - that's our aim!
Great mattress Great service thanks
Thank you. We aim to please.
The bed frames are super solid and last, their mattresses are the best!
Thank you. The bed frames will last a lifetime. Unfortunately the mattresses wont - but we are doing our best!
Good value, efficient delivery, *very* comfortable mattress. And I was remembered as a previous customer when buying a mattress twenty years after my first purchase!
Thank you. Very glad you are happy. It is always great to meet returning customers again.
I had such a good experience buying from here - from the patience and knowledge on hand in the showroom (I had three children under five with me..) to the easy and helpful delivery times all to suit me. A top quality service at a great price. Thank you!
Thank you for your kind comments. We are really glad that you are happy.
Fantastic bed and mattress,nearly two years on and we are extremely happy with the purchase. A great buy for a fantastic mattress that would have cost thousands elsewhere!
We all are very glad you are happy. Our mattresses are made in much the same way as mattresses costing many times more - but without the frills.
Over the last 30 years I have bought 3 ? Mattresses and have been very happy with all of them. AND when I was manager of The Archduke at Waterloo Julian and Lucien Adamoli worked with me and knew their mother Vida and I think her maiden name was Litvinoff !!,,,,
Thank you Paul. Vida was my sister, and of course slept on our beds, as do Julian and Lucian.
I have just rented a beautiful holiday cottage in Wales. Now I have terrible trouble sleep and am always uncomfortable in bed. Whilst on my holiday I slept soundly, out like a light for a full 8 hours each night. I was so comfy and no pain in my hip or back like I usually get each morning at home. I looked at the make of the mattress and found it to be one of your, a classic orthopedic. I have decided to go ahead and buy one if I can find it on your website. I too live in Wales so hoping you deliver, Jan
Hi Jan,
I am very glad you found us.
Julian
I left writing my review until I'd had a good chance to 'test' my L&F bed frame and mattress and it's been over 4 months now since I purchased... I live on a narrowboat and needed a bed frame that could be raised up for under-bed storage as well as not being over-sized, enabling room all round for access, and went for a Platform Bed raised by 20cm. This was absolutely perfect, easy to put together and fitted exactly in the space available with plenty of room underneath. It is very sturdy and approx 1 inch smaller than the mattress, meaning that there are no bits sticking out on which to crack your knee! I will admit to hesitating over the mattress (4' medium pocket sprung) as it was twice the price of a run-of-the-mill Dunlopillo or similar. However, I am super glad that I went for it! I have occasional back problems due to a ruptured disc in my lower back that nobbled me about 25 years ago. My previous mattress was doing nothing to help the situation and when I got my L&F mattress I was suffering some back pain and couldn't stand up for long periods. I am deliriously happy to report that 4 months of sleeping on my L&F mattress has seen my back pain disappear - completely! I can't pinpoint exactly when this happened - it was a gradual thing, but one day I suddenly realised that I was free from pain. And it can only be down to the mattress. It is, quite simply, the best mattress I have ever slept on and I love getting into bed and letting the day go. I exchanged emails and had a few phone conversations with Julian (who I think is the owner) and he was extremely helpful and friendly. I cannot recommend this fabulous family-run business enough and have already passed on their details to many family members and friends. Top hole!
Thanks for your comments. Its great to get such feedback.
Our beds have duly been delivered and we are thoroughly enjoying sleeping in them. I have to say I am so impressed. The firm mattress that I bought is so comfortable and yet I feel it really supports me well. Your mattresses are extremely good value for money and it was good to be able to come and try them out in such a leisurely manner. I hope to be still enjoying it for several years and will definitely be back when it is time for a new one. The delivery man was charming as well and help to carry them upstairs. I will definitely recommend your mattresses to others. A friend recommended you to us. I suspect we owe them a drink!
Thanks, We are happy to be of service.
Best service
Thank you!
We love our bed and matress, thank you for such a personal, friendly service.
Thank you for your custom!
We have just replaced our 10 year old Norris mattress with a pocket sprung Litvinoff and Fawcett kingsize.Having deliberated whether to spend a grand on another Norris i found these guys who are also a local firm.The mattress is excellent,the delivery arrived to the minute and it was an absolute pleasure over the phone,oh and they were cheaper than many other handmade mattresses i looked at!
Thank you for your comment.
I love your mattresses. I've tried other orthopaedic ones but yours are the best. Whenever friends stay they always comment how comfortable the bed was- I've got your mattresses in the spare room too!
Thanks!
Fabulous quality mattresses. Had our first one for over 15 years and have just replaced it with the updated version. Extremely comfortable and supportive. Fabric is very good quality. We would definitely buy again as we haven't found another manufacturer to match!!
Very happy with this bed,nice and simple my daughters are very comfortable with the matress
The stacking beds I bought are just as described on the website, they are really well made and much admired! Delivery to Cumbria was expensive but that was the price I had to pay to get the model of bed that I wanted.
Litvinoff & Fawcett is rated 4.81 based on 134 reviews