Littlewoods Bingo  Reviews

Entertainment
Gamble & Bingo
Entertainment
Gamble & Bingo

How would you rate Littlewoods Bingo  ?

"Littlewoods provide such good and efficient service. Orders are processed and dispatched really quickly and the free returns service is a god-send!"
A
"excellent postage service communication via email excellent products"
A
"excellent postage service communication via email excellent products"
Chris
"i have shopped with littlewoods for a number of years and never had any bother with them always happy to return things not suitable or not wanted"
Bernadette
"Great and easy to use never have a problem with this catalogue, customer service great, easy deliverys and returns"
Sharon Dowler
"Never have a problem with them ordered a garden Table and Chairs and they came on Friday just in time for the Sun to be out. Can't fault them"
"I purchased two (2) sets of fitted double sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases, both were of good quality and a reasonable price, (plus you get the option to pay monthly."
"I look for things when they have sales you get the quality for cheaper price."
Daniel Koziol
"Good company"
Bridget Quazi
"I bought some good value ballet pumps.very pleased"
"No problem with this company at all excellent service with free delivery and returns .a very big plus"
Erica Barfoot
"Not delivered on the day I was told.took time off work to be in came nearly a month later.happy now I have it."
Gemma Durrant
"So easy to order and you don't have to pay for 6 months which is great"
Declan Bowe
"I have been a Littlewoods customer for 4 years now and have purchased 1000s euro worth of items in that time, my complaint is they are way over priced very expensive for nearly all items, I only use the store because they give credit, they do sell quality items, though sometimes what you see in pictures is not what u get, I would like Littlewoods to be more competitive in price."
"Simple order process, quick delivery."
Marie Jackson
"My blouse arrived two days after placing the order. My blouse looked lovely and I had quite a few compliments."
Sandra Buckley
"Great value great range of products great delivery and returns service"
"lots of choice easy to get and return happy shopping"
Gia Kiely
"Since I discovered Littlewoods Ireland has free delivery for online orders I've ordered a few bits throughout the year. Overall the prices are very good and free delivery sometimes makes the difference when comparing against another online shop. Delivery is always quick too."
Zoe Spindler
"Such a speedy service. Great prices at present"
Littlewoods Bingo  is rated 4.54 based on 37 reviews