Littlewoods Bingo  Reviews

Entertainment
Gamble & Bingo
Entertainment
Gamble & Bingo

How would you rate Littlewoods Bingo ?

"I look for things when they have sales you get the quality for cheaper price."
Daniel Koziol
"Good company"
Bridget Quazi
"I bought some good value ballet pumps.very pleased"
"No problem with this company at all excellent service with free delivery and returns .a very big plus"
Erica Barfoot
"Not delivered on the day I was told.took time off work to be in came nearly a month later.happy now I have it."
Gemma Durrant
"So easy to order and you don't have to pay for 6 months which is great"
Declan Bowe
"I have been a Littlewoods customer for 4 years now and have purchased 1000s euro worth of items in that time, my complaint is they are way over priced very expensive for nearly all items, I only use the store because they give credit, they do sell quality items, though sometimes what you see in pictures is not what u get, I would like Littlewoods to be more competitive in price."
"Simple order process, quick delivery."
Marie Jackson
"My blouse arrived two days after placing the order. My blouse looked lovely and I had quite a few compliments."
Sandra Buckley
"Great value great range of products great delivery and returns service"
"lots of choice easy to get and return happy shopping"
Gia Kiely
"Since I discovered Littlewoods Ireland has free delivery for online orders I've ordered a few bits throughout the year. Overall the prices are very good and free delivery sometimes makes the difference when comparing against another online shop. Delivery is always quick too."
Zoe Spindler
"Such a speedy service. Great prices at present"
Irene Delany
"I've always found them super to buy from. Delivery service has always been good, and they offer a good discount structure. I would recommend. Customer service has actual people on the phone, not automated robots, which is really nice, and you don't have to wait for a month to get through. Well done Littlewoods!"
Sharon
"Garment was excellent quality. Liked that the company text in advance of the delivery. Great service."
Loraine Melville
"good service and delivered on time"
Mg
"This is the worst company I've ever had the mis fortune in dealing with. Every month I get a statement, I log into their website and make the payment. I get an on screen banner flash up thanking me for my payment. This is followed quickly by an emailing thanking me for my payment. Job done, ah no! A few days before new statement is due I get an email and text to say payment has been sent back to my account and I need to make it again. Some online is due. I make the payment again, then next say check my account and 2 payments taken. I give up and call the call centre in Africa, they tell me don't worry and I need to make the payment again, 3rd time or I'll get late payment charges. I lol down the phone but my annoyance is only met with please enter your long card number. Customer service and empathy at its best. I'm advised to wait 10 days and my other 2 payments will be released back into my account. This happens every month, why have an online payment system if it doesn't work. Obviously they don't care because they know no matter what you still have to pay, or you get late payment charge"
"i ordered some xmas presents for my family and a little something for my self very speedy delivery happy with the products except one because of a sizing issue but no problem returning and its free delivery and returns so thats a big bonus"
Catherine Phillips
"good prices and order tracking etc"
Julie North
"very happy with all the items i have ordered quick delivery"
Littlewoods Bingo  is rated 4.47 based on 30 reviews