Little Folks Furniture Reviews

01985 300588

customerservices@littlefolksfurniture.co.uk

The Old Silk WorksBeech Avenue

Tell us how Little Folks Furniture made you happy
The furniture was damaged on delivery. It was agreed that some paint would be delivered to try and fix rather than redeliver the whole lot. This has never been provided despite chasing. In the meantime, the furniture has worn very badly. I am disappointed in the quality.
This furniture is great for small bedrooms and growing teenagers. Looks great and sturdy.
So happy with the desk and chair, lovely colour choices with matching shelf, very well made, I would defiantly recommend.
My boys are so happy with their new Woodland Ash Bunk Bed. The colour is beautiful and the bed is strong and sturdy. The delivery was easy to organise and I highly recommend the assembly service. The builders were extremely professional and friendly.
The bunk beds are very good quality and easy to assemble. The service we received was excellent.
Beautiful quality, gorgeous design and our bed was delivered with no delays. Thank you!
I never write reviews, but felt compelled to share my experience of Little Folks. The bed is fantastic and the delivery and service was excellent. Very impressed!
My son loves his new bed! Good quality piece of furniture. The service was excellent! Delivery and assembly was great and staff were polite. I would highly recommend this company to all my mummy friends.
Pre-teen loves her loft bed, great service with order
The bunk beds are lovely - very sturdy and well finished. The instructions for putting them together were very clear. The ordering and delivery process went exactly as promised.
Lovely sturdy furniture made to last. You can see the quality in our desk and chair and we love the range of stylish colour options. Also great communication from customer service about delivery and other queries. Wish all companies could be this good at what they do
Ordering was quite simple and delivery and installation was a breeze. The bunk bed is quite sturdy and looks great; and most importantly, the kids absolutely love it. The bed is of high quality and we can keep it as the bunk or separate it when the kids get older.
Bought a bunk bed for our two boys. Delivery was arranged to suit when i was in. My husband put them up and they were very easy to assemble and the quality seems really good! My boys are very happy with their new beds!!
Beautiful bed - very good quality and easy to assemble. Looks great in our son's bedroom, he's very happy :)
Little Folks Furniture is rated 4.85 based on 54 reviews