Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

How would you rate Little Fields Farm ?

"Great item fast delivery will use again."
"Excellent Company order despatched and received very quickly. Pleasure ordering from you and would recommend to other people thank you"
Jonathan Revell
"Very quick no hassle order from the website. My foal looks great in his tiny halter. Thanks"
"Very impressed with the service. Easy ordering, very reasonable prices, delivered within a couple of days and packaged securely"
"Item exactly as expected and arrived in time promised"
"great company to buy from , I purchased a felco general purpose knife for my gardening course . It arrived quickly and no problems . Look forward to using the product for my cuttings ."
"Good customer service. I purchased lawn seeds, Evergreen Autumn Lawn Care and Vitax Lawn Clear. I had an on-line chat regarding the weed killer as unable to decide what was best for my needs. The customer care person recommended a product that they used, so went with the recommendation. Parcel was well packed, very reasonable postal charge and quick delivery."
"Great customer service so helpful and super quick delivery. Excellent thank you Jan Malpas"
"Prompt and informative service. Very pleased with the product. Would recommend this organisation."
"The Wahl Bravmini rechargeable dog trimmer was recommended to me by my vet, having taking in my Persian cat to have his matts removed as he is an older cat who is not grooming as much as he used to and he does not like being brushed. This trimmer is just brilliant - so quick, gentle and effective and is great for cats as well as dogs."
"Delivery was on time."
"Arrived promptly, well packed. Good plants - larger than expected. All planted and looking forward to seeing them flourish. Thankyou."
"Quick and efficient"
"I was very pleased with the service and also with the quality of the item I ordered. Unfortunately, I had to return the item as it was not a good fit for me, but the returns process was easy and my refund was back in my account in no time."
"Ordered child's wheelbarrow. It arrived promptly and is now being used by my grandson. He is delighted with it and is having great fun playing with it in his garden."
"Very prompt delivery and service"
"Fast delivery, great product and loved the free magazine . Have rat problem and hope this product will solve it, thanks"
"I ordered a few items late one evening from Little Field Farms, as I came to complete my order I couldn't find the box to enter my 'first time buyer' discount code. I decided to send an online message, not really expecting a reply at that time of night, but to my amazement a reply came back with a very polite explanation of how to enter the code. The delivery arrived two days later. PERFECT service."
"Good service and product just what i wanted"
"I was very pleased with my purchase from Little Fields Farm. When I received the catalogue I purchased something else. Postage not too high."
"Absolutely brilliant service. 😎😀 Thank you so much for your help. My horse Alfie isn't too sure about the 'apple' !! Doesn't smell or taste of apple 🤔. Be back soon, I'm sure 😁"
"well done"
"The delivery was prompt but I was not in when the postman called so have only just collected the item from the Sorting Office. I am therefore unable to give a comprehensive review other than to say ordering was simple, delivery was fast and I am looking forward to using the fleece. I believe it may be the answer to having no conservatory or space within the home to protect large plants from the winter. If you wish I shall give a Review in a couple of months when the fleece is in use/has been used. Many thanks - Jackie"
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 729 reviews