Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

How would you rate Little Fields Farm ?

"Great item fast delivery will use again."
"Excellent Company order despatched and received very quickly. Pleasure ordering from you and would recommend to other people thank you"
Jonathan Revell
"Very quick no hassle order from the website. My foal looks great in his tiny halter. Thanks"
"Arrived promptly, well packed. Good plants - larger than expected. All planted and looking forward to seeing them flourish. Thankyou."
"Quick and efficient"
"I was very pleased with the service and also with the quality of the item I ordered. Unfortunately, I had to return the item as it was not a good fit for me, but the returns process was easy and my refund was back in my account in no time."
"Ordered child's wheelbarrow. It arrived promptly and is now being used by my grandson. He is delighted with it and is having great fun playing with it in his garden."
"Very prompt delivery and service"
"Fast delivery, great product and loved the free magazine . Have rat problem and hope this product will solve it, thanks"
"I ordered a few items late one evening from Little Field Farms, as I came to complete my order I couldn't find the box to enter my 'first time buyer' discount code. I decided to send an online message, not really expecting a reply at that time of night, but to my amazement a reply came back with a very polite explanation of how to enter the code. The delivery arrived two days later. PERFECT service."
"Good service and product just what i wanted"
"I was very pleased with my purchase from Little Fields Farm. When I received the catalogue I purchased something else. Postage not too high."
"Absolutely brilliant service. 😎😀 Thank you so much for your help. My horse Alfie isn't too sure about the 'apple' !! Doesn't smell or taste of apple 🤔. Be back soon, I'm sure 😁"
"well done"
"The delivery was prompt but I was not in when the postman called so have only just collected the item from the Sorting Office. I am therefore unable to give a comprehensive review other than to say ordering was simple, delivery was fast and I am looking forward to using the fleece. I believe it may be the answer to having no conservatory or space within the home to protect large plants from the winter. If you wish I shall give a Review in a couple of months when the fleece is in use/has been used. Many thanks - Jackie"
"1st class service 10 out of 10"
"Great communication with members of Little fields farm. Fast delivery so I can only recommend."
"Products of very good quality and the goods were delivered very quickly"
"Sturdy and easy to put together. Very pleased with my purchase."
"Very nice simple well made scoop"
"Good products at a really competitive price."
"We have only had chickens for 12 months little field farm do help with the things you need.very pleased with them and if you need information they will give you advice."
"Watering cans arrived on time. I like the fact the box was recycled. The cans were good value for money"
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.85 based on 721 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!