Little Fields Farm Reviews

customer service
Della Theobald
"Very good service"
Guest
"I have started hatching my own chickens eggs and found the Brinsea Ovaview (for checking of eggs are developing) really useful. Not only did I get it in the post the next day, I got an additional 5% discount on a product that was already cheaper than any other website (including eBay). Oh yes! Also got free postage. I am sure I will shop at Little Fields Farm on-line ship again."
"Good fast delivery. Lovely item"
"both times of using this company, always great service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Found by chance after a Google search for a particular item. They were the best price I could find, was able to pay by PayPal I believe which always helps, and was received really quickly only a couple of days later. Would definitely recommend."
"Thank you for your prompt and efficient service, items arrived safely."
"Quick and efficient service and very happy with my purchase."
"I experienced no problems whatsoever."
"Friendly, helpful and professional company. Good range of products. Recommended."
"Ordering was straight forward and item delivered very quickly in appropriate packaging."
"Purchased children’s gardening tools for grandson after reading a recommendation in the ‘Sheffield Star’. We are really pleased with them as they are excellent quality for the money."
"Order arrived promptly and exactly as described. Perfect gift for a three year old."
"Fantastic service very fast delivery will order again in the future"
"Website informative. Prompt receipt of goods."
"Very good service & competitive price. No instructions on how to put together tho as far as I could see"
"very fast service, everything was sent as ordered and the products are fantasticwell priced for them, looking forward to growing vegetables this year. certainly use this compay again."
"Have just discovered Little Fields Farm, have had two orders from them. Very good prices, communications and delivery all spot on. They have a good list of products, I have been using the gardening section. Highly recommend."
"Found this site by accident online and I'm glad I did. Really good prices and the staff are really friendly and extremely helpful. As long as the sell the items I need I have no reason to shop anywhere else. I highly recommend and thank you."
"Items arrived in good time."
"Good service from Little Fields Farm, the product I ordered was cheaper than other companies. Would purchase again. My product arrived a litter later than I was expecting but this was down to our incompetent postman."
"Great service, great price! Certainly one of my favourites now."
"Great price, product exactly as described. Arrived very quickly. Would definitely use again."
"PROMPT DELIVERY"