Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

How would you rate Little Fields Farm ?

Guest
"The product was easy to assemble and functions well. The hens took to it immediately with no issues. DHL need a mention though as I selected the next day delivery option and it took DHL 3 working days to allegedly ‘find’ my house."
"Great item fast delivery will use again."
"Excellent Company order despatched and received very quickly. Pleasure ordering from you and would recommend to other people thank you"
"Pricing very good but no stock available for a number of days meant that I had to purchase locally to ensure fish had food. At least the company had the courtesy to inform me."
"The bit I ordered arrived quickly. I was pleased with the service."
"very good , delivery prompt many thanks"
"Good product, perfect for little green fingered individuals. It arrived in good time and well packaged."
"Great value and speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Good service, but a little slow in letting me know that they were out of stock for one of my items. Did send the one they did have next day delivery so was very pleased."
"Items were very good value, even with postage. However, took over 2 weeks to arrive."
"Thank you for my neat parcel , also the enclosed receipt . But I asked for the parcel to be put in a safe place, by the garage door? I found it on the front door, that was very obvious for any passer by! Thank you , Mrs S Aranki"
"Delivery was a little slow but otherwise no issues"
"Very good service and quality product"
"Slight mix up with the initial order prevents me giving a "Very Good" rating, but the recovery from this mix up has been excellent."
"Everything satisfactory"
"Very good service kept informed of when the delivery was arriving and came within a few days"
"The service was very good and would definitely use the service in the future."
"delivered the goods"
"Delivered safely as promised.. will wait for the rain before application!"
"Wasnt informed that the item was out of stock until i emailed to ask why it hadnt arrived, it was delivered two days later."
"The products work in fact it had the wasps fighting each other as well as filling uo the traps. Delivery is a little slow but forgivable with such a good product."
"The product arrived promptly and was just what I need. The website was easy. Unfortunately, the ref number on the Tracking bit of the procedure didn't work so I didn't know when to expect the parcel."
"despite a supply issue items did arrive on time."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.85 based on 779 reviews