Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

"Good fast delivery. Lovely item"
Lisa Wright
"Beautiful flowers received for my tree, excellent quality & packed beautifuly. Thank you & happy xmas!!!"
Keeley Parton
"Brilliant company! I order my horsey bits and bobs from here and everytime I am more than satisfied with their service. Thank you!"
"Gift as described. Nice bright colours. Child has not seen it yet so cannot say if it is popular or not."
"Good delivery. Basic item price very good, but unnecessary large packaging makes overall cost slightly expensive."
"Excellent in every way"
"Easy to order and pay online and quick delivery. The only improvement I can suggest is that the garden trays which I bought could have their internal dimensions stated as my barbecue rack will not quite fit fully inside to soak. Still it mostly fits at an angle so will do the job."
"This is the first time I have used Little Fields Farm and found it very easy to use the website. Delivery was prompt. I haven’t used the items ordered as they are for a Christmas present but I’m sure they will be fine."
"Have not used this site before, very good service, would recommend."
"This was easy put together but was missing a nut but very good overall."
"An excellent product sent efficiently without any fuss"
"easy ordering, delivery quicker than advertised 👍🏼 goods appear to be of good quality"
"Prompt service and products were as described. Only issue was the lid on the feeder which is loose and easily knocked or blown off"
"Order came quickly and the customer service was excellent."
"Pricing very good but no stock available for a number of days meant that I had to purchase locally to ensure fish had food. At least the company had the courtesy to inform me."
"The bit I ordered arrived quickly. I was pleased with the service."
"very good , delivery prompt many thanks"
"Good product, perfect for little green fingered individuals. It arrived in good time and well packaged."
"Great value and speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Good service, but a little slow in letting me know that they were out of stock for one of my items. Did send the one they did have next day delivery so was very pleased."
"Items were very good value, even with postage. However, took over 2 weeks to arrive."
"Thank you for my neat parcel , also the enclosed receipt . But I asked for the parcel to be put in a safe place, by the garage door? I found it on the front door, that was very obvious for any passer by! Thank you , Mrs S Aranki"
"Delivery was a little slow but otherwise no issues"
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 979 reviews