Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

Keeley Parton
"Brilliant company! I order my horsey bits and bobs from here and everytime I am more than satisfied with their service. Thank you!"
Michelle Edwards
"It was exactly the size I needed, it arrived on time and it is a good quality net. We used the netting within a poppy installation. It looks excellent."
"The product was easy to assemble and functions well. The hens took to it immediately with no issues. DHL need a mention though as I selected the next day delivery option and it took DHL 3 working days to allegedly ‘find’ my house."
"I loved the fact it came so quickly but I can’t believe there was no Option on postage. I didn’t want it delivered to my neighbour and wanted to at least be notified when it was due to arrive or I collect it from a pick up point."
"Delivery not made till 23rd Oct. Not good enough."
Hi David,
Sorry to hear about the delay in your delivery, I can confirm the item left us on 18th of October. We have looked into the tracking information from the Royal Mail and they held it in the Warrington and South Midlands mail centre - unfortunately, we have no control over the Royal mail service but we will be logging a complaint with them regarding your slow delivery.
With regard to your order of Aqueous Canine Disinfectant & Deodoriser - are you happy with the product?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy.
"The item took too long to arrive especially considering the cost of postage."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 921 reviews