Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

customer service
Guest
"lovely service used twice now start to finish all ok prices best on the web"
Ian Quarton
"I spoke with a very helpful lady called Sam regarding the purchase of drain tidy covers I was dealt with in a polite and efficient manner Product turned up when I asked This company is fantastic and seeing’s I work for a large company our managers are wanting to keep using them"
"Great! Product arrived within 3 days ... very pleased 😁"
Would you use Little Fields Farm to purchase further items in the future? no
"Good initial delivery and prices. Shocking customer service!"
"Pleased with the bag as advertised and prompt delivery ."
"On assembling item it was found that bag containg nuts and bolts was open with some contents loose in the box. Handlebar fixing bolt was missing, so a trip to the local B&Q is planned to rectify the problem. Not impressed."
"When I placed my order I queried to be sure the order was for a mixed set of 50 studs as pictured and again when speaking to one of your advisors online. When the order arrived I had 50 of the same stud so I rang and spoke to one of your members of staff who said he would look in to it and ring me back the same day. I hadn't heard anything so rang again the next day and spoke to Dale who said he would get someone to ring me back the next day - this was over a week ago and nothing heard. I only have 1 horse so never needed 50 the same! I appreciate this is a small family company and would always much rather resolve a problem by speaking to the company directly instead of posting a public review but what else can I do?"
"I loved the fact it came so quickly but I can’t believe there was no Option on postage. I didn’t want it delivered to my neighbour and wanted to at least be notified when it was due to arrive or I collect it from a pick up point."
"Delivery not made till 23rd Oct. Not good enough."
Hi David,
Sorry to hear about the delay in your delivery, I can confirm the item left us on 18th of October. We have looked into the tracking information from the Royal Mail and they held it in the Warrington and South Midlands mail centre - unfortunately, we have no control over the Royal mail service but we will be logging a complaint with them regarding your slow delivery.
With regard to your order of Aqueous Canine Disinfectant & Deodoriser - are you happy with the product?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy.
"The item took too long to arrive especially considering the cost of postage."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.87 based on 2,093 reviews