Little Fields Farm Reviews

customer service
Della Theobald
"Very good service"
Guest
"I have started hatching my own chickens eggs and found the Brinsea Ovaview (for checking of eggs are developing) really useful. Not only did I get it in the post the next day, I got an additional 5% discount on a product that was already cheaper than any other website (including eBay). Oh yes! Also got free postage. I am sure I will shop at Little Fields Farm on-line ship again."
"Good fast delivery. Lovely item"
"I loved the fact it came so quickly but I can’t believe there was no Option on postage. I didn’t want it delivered to my neighbour and wanted to at least be notified when it was due to arrive or I collect it from a pick up point."
"Delivery not made till 23rd Oct. Not good enough."
Hi David,
Sorry to hear about the delay in your delivery, I can confirm the item left us on 18th of October. We have looked into the tracking information from the Royal Mail and they held it in the Warrington and South Midlands mail centre - unfortunately, we have no control over the Royal mail service but we will be logging a complaint with them regarding your slow delivery.
With regard to your order of Aqueous Canine Disinfectant & Deodoriser - are you happy with the product?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy.
"The item took too long to arrive especially considering the cost of postage."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.87 based on 1,134 reviews