Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Unfortunately not a great experience,I ordered a product Absorbine Gel and placed it in the basket,where it clearly was described as a gel ( although the photo of the product changed),I then paid for what I believed was the amount required for the gel. The product that was delivered was a liquid and not gel,on ringing customer service I was told that was what I had paid for. I then invited the Customer service person to place the Absorbine Gel into the basket,and I sent a photo confirming the product description but I was told that I had ordered a liquid when the photo description clearly stated it was a gel . There is an obvious fault on their website which they failed to admit to
My items arrived damaged and a week late and was too much hassle to send them back. No impressed. All blamed on Covid.
Not arrived yet
I had to ring 3 times to enquire about my order which was out of stock. I feel they should have contacted me re this issue and kept me updated. When the order did arrive I almost expected a freebie in there for the inconvenience caused but nothing not even a bite of apology. Poor customer services
There were no dimensions stated but the dish that I bought looked good, so I bought it. Turned out to be much smaller than I expected. Won’t purchase anything in future without knowing what size they are.
I recently bought a poultry water feeder which arrived in good time in perfect condition and cost £45. However, there is a small black plastic cap, which is necessary for the function of the water feeder, which could be easily mislaid, chewed by the dog, or just cracked by mistake. Without this cap the water feeder would not be usable. I therefore asked Littlefields for a spare in case this happened and they said they could not provide me with one and could not ask the manufacturer for one on my behalf. This is disappointing. If the cap is lost the whole water feeder would have to be thrown out and £45 lost. I am very disappointed and just know that at some point this is bound to happen - the life of the water feeder is likely to be far longer than the black plastic cap. What a waste.
Delivery took ages. No instructions for assembly. Item not Eton brand as ordered but something different and the chickens struggle to eat from it as the rain cover is so low. I don't recommend.
Faulty feeders sold. 8 rats in total in the 2 this morning. One chewed through the other no idea how they got in. I emailed with Feedback was told as they are used they aren't faulty. Not sure how you'd know without using it. Didn't pass any feedback to manufacturers so I had to ask for the email to do so myself. Don't care about quality of products sold.
Ordered plant spray bottle,plastic.Price £3/45 total payment £8/30 post package Pressed pay before realising,to my shock Wont be recommending
I Did Not get what I ordered.
Ordered goods in November, with one item then out of stock and the rest not delivered until a month later - with little feedback about delivery time despite chasing and at one point cancelling. Inexcusable in these times of instant communications. A shame, because very competitive pricing.
I was disappointed when I removed the silver garland from the bag and everything got completly covered in glitter! Floor, table ME ! It wasnt easy to bend it either as the metal was so gard and rigid. I don't recommend it and wouldn't buy it again.
The order was very delayed and if I hadn’t chased communication I wouldn’t of been notified of delay ... however it finally arrived and was as ordered x
Good price, item not exactly the same as the picture and quite poor communication from you, most communication was from Royal Mail. But other than that, not bad!
The postage cost was more than the goods never again .
Cccccccccc
Took 11 days delivery when in stock, had to call to check order as no response to email. Item Did come eventually and was the correct item.
Very sparce and poor quality. Multiple very sharp pieces.
Initial 'phone call and fast despatch were great but, beware, one item was leaking, thankfully in a sealed plastic bag. My order was over £40 but instead of simply replacing they insisted on 'a % refund' even though they had no way of know how much had leaked. They quibbled over £3.13 and refunded 78p. Thank goodness it was not a more expensive product. Shan't use again, need peace of mind when ordering online.
Your order #100081306 My delivery is marked as delivered but there is no sign. I contacted you on 11/11/20, and 12/11/20 with no response. I appreciate this is a difficult time and the item is missing through no fault of your own, however royal mail will only deal with the sender of the item. Hope to hear from you soon. Luke,
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,811 reviews