Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

"Good fast delivery. Lovely item"
Lisa Wright
"Beautiful flowers received for my tree, excellent quality & packed beautifuly. Thank you & happy xmas!!!"
Keeley Parton
"Brilliant company! I order my horsey bits and bobs from here and everytime I am more than satisfied with their service. Thank you!"
"Good quality product, swift delivery"
"sent me the wrong blades!"
"The poultry feeder is good but the 20 litre water container is a waste of money, the water keeps running out. Am I doing something wrong!"
Hello Robert,

We are really disappointed that you have a faulty drinker. We haven't heard from you directly to discuss this problem. We offer a complete exchange if any of our products are faulty at no cost. Its a real shame you felt the only way to communicate with Little Fields Farm by leaving a poor review without giving us the chance to make good of this situation. We are more than happy to discuss changing the drinker and have called several times over the weekend. Please get in contact so we can solve your problem. Dale - Little Fields Farm.
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 979 reviews