Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Purchased my order got an email confirming, then no further emails regarding delivery and status of delivery
Bought my item last week . Used it for 2 hours and the mechanism broke. Have yet to decide if it is worth sending it back.
Wrong item sent - Company refusing to send out the correct item until they have received the other one back, despite it being their fault, meaning a long delay in (hopefully) receiving the correct item.
Misdescription in online description so disappointed
Your postage to n ireland is a rip-off
I opened the package and found the two sets of three propagation units which were very well packaged in the manufacturers boxes. As I required seven of the units I ordered an extra top and base unit. The top was as I ordered but the base was a seed tray which has a corner missing. I phoned your company and was advised that some one would contact me. The next day I received a Paypal mail that advised that a credit had been made for the seed tray. I was at that time advised that the base that I really should have ordered was out of stock and a reminder would be sent to me when further stock had been received. At this point I asked if the new base would be posted free of charge. I was told that this would not be the case as it would be treated as a new order. Now I contested this as if I had ordered the seed tray then the faulty tray would be replaced F.O.C. I was then told that the item was not broken when dispatched and I did not need to return this item as it had been credited, I was further told that it was more than likely damaged by the postal company. The packaged was not damaged and the broken corner was not found inside the package, I'm afraid I was left with the impression that your company was never wrong and that I was really being a nuisance. That is the reason for the one star.
Bought fox repellent. Took ages to arrive. Doesn’t work. Applied it yesterday afternoon and saw a fox jumping over a fence this morning.....exactly in the area I’d sprayed. Not impressed
On receiving my order , although correctly ordered, the items were not as described ie rigid gravel tray. They were not rigid and so flimsy if filled with gravel would collapse straight away. On contacting sales I was advised that as I had been sent the correct order I would have to return for a refund. As postage would cost probably as much as the items there is no point. Will not use this company again.
Not recieved item yet was sent an message was posted for delivery within 48 hrs that was 5 days ago
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET WHY
Still have not received my item 2 weeks after ordering. Despite a promise it would be delivered next day nearly a week ago.
Still not received product ordered weeks ago. Emailed but no response back yet.
Order placed easily and quickly to receive an email to say it had been dispatched. Yet when I go to parcelforce with my tracking number they don’t know of my parcel and I’ve not received it yet.
I ordered size 6, the invoice says size 6, I’ve actually received size 9!! I now have the inconvenience of sending them back
Really disappointed. The size was way bigger than I ordered. Some bits missing and no assembly instructions
I received one sheet of glue trap for £5.I was expecting more than one rouse sheet. Its just nice to promote other business like yours , but this is disgusting. I don't think I should buy something else from your online store, not happy
I have sprayed all around very carefully but am still bothered by the mice chewing my pipes. This spray doesn't seem to do anything to deter them.
Did not arrive on time
too small no good
I placed the traps in the areas where the mice did the most damage to the carpet. No mouse caught yet,
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,945 reviews