Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

I paid for the item 3,5 weeks ago, it took until 10 days ago for it to be dispatched. It has not arrived yet, and can't be tracked either. No one replies to the two emails I have written, no one answers the phone and the mailbox is full.
I fully understand you are all very busy. I placed a order with you on the 28th March of which you have taken payment.. I have tried on numerous occasions to contact yo by phone only to be told to leave a message only to be told inbox full?? I have sent an email regarding my order, with no reply as yet? I have placed orders with other company's after I placed van order with you, and have been updated and received all my items. I will not be ordering from you again... please would you send my items or contact me to refund me in full.
The order was cancelled after waiting nearly a month. They then proceeded to ignore the cancellation and ship the items. They eventually arranged for a return collection, but have now failed to provide a refund. PayPal or credit card payment is a must it seems as that's the only cover you'll have. Just to summarise the debacle: 27th April - Order placed (all items shown in stock). 20th May - I requested a cancellation after waiting almost a month for any response. 21st May - Asked if I wanted a partial refund and the parts you had sending. 22nd May - I declined the partial refund offer as I'd already purchased elsewhere due to the delay. 27th May - They failed to cancel the order or reply and the order was collected by Parcel force. 28th May - Order left on my doorstep. 29th May - Contacted them to request a return collection (as per the terms and the fact it shouldn't have even been shipped). 3rd June - They eventually replied. 10th June - Still no reply about collecting parcel. 13th June - Chased and still no reply. 15th June - Eventually sent me the return documentation. 20th June - Parcel returned. No refund issued. 1st July - No response or refund issued. 2nd July - I've raised it with PayPal. I wouldn't use Little Fields Farm again or recommend them to anyone. Current situation aside their customer service is appalling.
The order which was for bird food took weeks to deliver so I had to order elsewhere. They were not answering the phone so I had no idea if the order was going to be sent and if so when. Email met with no response. Even allowing for current circumstances the service was worse than anybody else I dealt with. The product itself was first rate but then it is from a manufacturer that I always buy so no credit for that due to Little Fields Farm.
I would NOT order from LFF again . I placed my order 30/05 .After 1 week I made a call and emailed them re status with no reply .No answer to telephone call .A week later again tried to call & email them and still no reply. After 2 weeks of waiting with no delivery I contacted paypal for a refund . A day later I then received notification that my order had been dispatched 15/06. No replies ,no apology !
I've had 3 emails pestering for a review but when I enquire about my purchase not a email reply in sight. I've already left a review after the first email. Does not seem that professional to me.
Having ordered and paid for two window openers on 18th May 2020 they were eventually delivered on 18th June2020.Despite having sent two emails pointing out that it was not just good enough to claim that the virus was to blame and not replying to my emails.I pointed out that I had ordered some fittings for my boat from a french company in La Rochelle delivered in four days so it speaks volumes for the poor business practices of Little Fields Farm.Still no apology
Hi I don’t know how else to get in touch, emails being ignored, no phone service, don’t mind waiting but it’s been 30 days since you took my £60 order with no updates!
Received order after 22 days! No replies to either phone calls nor emails. Inexcusably bad service!
Despite website stating delivery could take up to 15 days (due to extraordinary Covid related circumstances), my order arrived full 22 days later! I tried calling few times in the meantime, calls always answered by voicemail, with no option to speak to anyone. Email queries not replied either. Appalling service! Can't understand other recent reviews, unless fake.
Dreadful service. Ordered weeks ago and product have never arrived. They do not answer emails and there is no ability to contact them. Very frustrated with them.
Dear Sean, As discussed on the telephone, the parcel has been held over by Parcel Force for 7 days. This is something that's out of our control. The tracking indicates delivery today. Apologies that we have been benchmarked on another companies service not our own. We do no not feel we have provided a dreadful service at all. Regards LFF
Placed order back on 4th April – week or so later and an e-mail – “we are going to pick your order” – then nothing until I sent two chase e-mails on 27th then received unsolicited refund and “We apologise profusely for the delays in our service as we are operating with heavily reduced staff and trying our best to get orders out as fast as we can with the resources we have available” This seems to be a theme, matches other comments and the message on the voice mail. Question has to be, why are they still taking orders if cannot fulfil them or communicate promptly, suggest close the website for a few days or a week and catch up on dispatch and admin – then only take each day the number of orders and money that can be serviced with the resources you have available.
Hello John, We do have to use some sentences the same across the board as we cannot afford the time to say the same thing to everyone in different words all the time. We did try to shut the website and then we could not deal with the emails that started coming in with people placing orders via email. We also shut our ebay and amazon stores and the same thing is happening there. People keep emailing regardless and if we do not reply fast enough we get bad reviews. We also tried to take a set number of orders a day. And that broke the website as everyone jumped within the narrow window and had a hundred people checking out at the same time. Your suggestions have all been tried and they have all failed but thank you for suggesting them nevertheless. These are unprecedented times and nobody is perfect or knows how to please everyone. Me replying to this review will no doubt be wrong for someone else as I am taking time away from replying to emails. We are trying our best and if we cannot fulfil orders we refund the moneys that were paid to us. But even that it seems will be negatively branded as "unsolicited". Stay safe
I ordered from these on the 4th April then had a telephone call with them was told my stuff was being pick on wed be there Friday and guess what nothing phoned them back same man answered give me 5 mins will call you straight back funny not heard a thing no response to emails no phone call and not answering took my money no problem but no goods will never come Eder from here again absolute joke
Hello Mr Scott, We did reply to your emails. We did apologise profusely for the delays due to damaged stock and we have refunded you. We hope to be of better service in the future.
Dispatch took a while; but that is understandable at this time (corona virus). Better communication however would be appreciated (even a weekly update on average dispatch times during this uncertain period would be helpful)- as personally I would prefer a longer delay to delivery than having had any uncertainty over when I would receive my order.
Ordered and paid in full for equine supplements on March 21st, a month on there has been no delivery and no updates, the products were at the time and still show on the website as being in stock. Emails to them have not been replied to and all phone calls are unanswered or go to voicemail.
Hello Sophie, We apologise profusely for the delays in our service as we are operating with heavily reduced staff and trying our best to get orders out as fast as we can with the resources we have available. Unfortunately, I cannot find you in our system under the email you have provided here (sop*****man@gmail.com) so I cannot help you.
Website states: "As you place an order your stock is reserved for you and despatched as soon as possible " I placed an order middle of March - BEFORE the lockdown. Got email 4 weeks later with apology that they can no longer supply the item. This item has now ran out of stock everywhere else I looked Having purchased from other shops where delays are expected due to COVID, this shop has shown extremely poor management of orders and resources.
Hello, I'm afraid the problems for merchants and supply chains started way before the lockdown. The lockdown hit us hard in terms of staff turnout which meant we fell behind in fulfilling orders. Once your order was ready to be processed, the item was found damaged and we could not source a new one form suppliers because they simply did not have any left and could not source any more. Thank you for your review
I wrote a one star review yesterday which was published yesterday but has since been removed. I ordered on the 25th March and have heard absolutely nothing! Again, I appreciate it is a difficult time but they have taken full payment from my credit card (including GBP 57 for shipping!). I have emailed and tried calling but to no avail. I would like some response to my queries. It is now the 16th April, will I ever receive my order or will you issue a refund? I have received seeds from a competitor but I need what I ordered here to plant.
I ordered and paid on March 28th for an item marked as in stock. Have heard nothing since and emails and phone calls to this company go unanswered. Even in these difficult times this is a dreadful service and I cannot believe they are still taking orders ( and presumably money). If they have staff to take orders then they have staff to deal with emails , repayments etc.
Hello Alan, I can see that your order was dispatched on the 15th and you received it on the 20th. We have plastered messages on our website and basket page to warn that deliveries may take 15 days. We are certainly not responsible for couriers being snowed under. In reponce to your comments, I'm afraid the website does not require staff to take orders. We certainly do not take any orders over the phone as all office staff has been diverted to packing boxes. We also get bad reviews for not taking phone orders, but there you go. You see staff levels for online retailers have gone down but online demand for product has shot up.
Tried to contact this company today by telephone, as clipper battery paid £83 for 3 weeks ago - still has NOT arrived! They shouldn’t take payment if they cannot deliver the goods. Unable to leave message as voicemail full. Not responded to emails sent either! Very disappointing service.
I ordered and paid in full for a product 19th March, today is 8th April, yet I still haven’t received the product! I sent an email asking for an approximate delivery date 26th March, however still have had no response! The item was not reduced and I was told it was in stock at the point of purchase. I have since ordered other items, which have been delivered promptly- so I really do not understand why there is a Delay? Original Delivery date advised was weeks ago!
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,811 reviews