Little Fields Farm Reviews

customer service
Della Theobald
"Very good service"
Guest
"I have started hatching my own chickens eggs and found the Brinsea Ovaview (for checking of eggs are developing) really useful. Not only did I get it in the post the next day, I got an additional 5% discount on a product that was already cheaper than any other website (including eBay). Oh yes! Also got free postage. I am sure I will shop at Little Fields Farm on-line ship again."
Verified Buyer
"Good fast delivery. Lovely item"
Lisa Wright
"Beautiful flowers received for my tree, excellent quality & packed beautifuly. Thank you & happy xmas!!!"
Keeley Parton
"Brilliant company! I order my horsey bits and bobs from here and everytime I am more than satisfied with their service. Thank you!"
Michelle Edwards
"It was exactly the size I needed, it arrived on time and it is a good quality net. We used the netting within a poppy installation. It looks excellent."
Guest
"The product was easy to assemble and functions well. The hens took to it immediately with no issues. DHL need a mention though as I selected the next day delivery option and it took DHL 3 working days to allegedly ‘find’ my house."
Verified Buyer
"Great item fast delivery will use again."
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Company order despatched and received very quickly. Pleasure ordering from you and would recommend to other people thank you"
Jonathan Revell
"Very quick no hassle order from the website. My foal looks great in his tiny halter. Thanks"
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.87 based on 1,134 reviews