Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Very competitive price and fast delivery.
Very prompt delivery.
Excellent, item arrived quickly and well packaged.
Received product quickly
I found Little Fields Farm very efficient and kept me informed of delivery date and time.
Great service
Quick service and good product
Really good service and great jam making pan , glad to support you, thank-you.
Placed an order which was dispatched within 24-hours. Delivery was very fast. One very happy customer. Will buy from Little Fields again.
I was looking for pot/rubber eggs for broody hens. Googled the problem and Little Fields farm came up. Then so easy to order and came when they said, so I'm very happy.
Good price and delivered on time with no hassle.
I made a mistake when placing my order. I sent an email explaining and my mistake was sorted right away. Brilliant customer service. Order despatched fast , well packaged and arrived exactly as ordered. Thank you.
Delivered on time. Very well packaged.
Order executed promptly and received ok
Thank you for the prompt delivery of the bucket which due to location we do not have a hardware store in the village. The size was right and light enough for me as I am fairly weak these days!
Very good company with clear website information and prompt delivery. I would recommend the company.
Received our order on the date stated and pleased with the quality of items band service. Will order again. Thank you
Ordered insect netting at competitive price, items were despatched promptly and even reached us in north east Scotland next day! (Where we live “next day” usually means two days, but not with Little Fields Farm, great service!)
First order. After a small hiccup everything turned perfectly. Very polite and efficient company. (Would have been 5 stars if not for the hiccup)
Very good quality and low price on the watering cans. Delivery was within 3 days of ordering very prompt. Would definitely buy from here again
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,811 reviews