Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

How would you rate Little Fields Farm ?

"A quick and speedy service with a good price"
"Easy to use website with a lot of thought into how customers browse and choose very quick delivery and more than happy with products purchased"
"Really quick delivery and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"Ordered 3 ward taps for water barrels and am delighted with the product."
"Lovely quality and well worth the money. Prompt delivery."
"Good products, with quick dispatch and delivery. Thank you."
"thanks ordered products on monday del friday, better than amazon for non prime prodcut arrived saved the day for my horses"
"Wasnt informed that the item was out of stock until i emailed to ask why it hadnt arrived, it was delivered two days later."
"This is the first time i have used little fields farm online. I found the service very good and with quick delivery. I have since promoted them to a couple of people to go to Thanks"
"The products work in fact it had the wasps fighting each other as well as filling uo the traps. Delivery is a little slow but forgivable with such a good product."
"Prompt efficient service and excellent product . Thanks"
"Reasonable prices & fast delivery. I will recommend to others & definitely use again"
"vert good and prompt service."
"First class service. Much appreciated."
"A clear and easy to use websites with products I had been looking for for some time. Delivered as promised and packed wee - but not over packed. A good site for the keen gardener"
"Very good customer service. Quick delivery time. Good quality plants."
"Good website, good communication and prompt delivery. I will definitely be using you again"
"service was very good parts that I ordered came in 2 working days it was all present and correct."
"Good product (works) good delivery"
"The product arrived promptly and was just what I need. The website was easy. Unfortunately, the ref number on the Tracking bit of the procedure didn't work so I didn't know when to expect the parcel."
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 728 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!