Little Fields Farm Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Tell us how Little Fields Farm made you happy

"great price, great delivery .... all round ... "great"! thank you ..."
"Great service with speedy delivery"
"Item, as described, arrived before time. Cannot comment on efficacy of product as time will tell!"
"Great range of products, arrived in good time, easy to navigate website. All round excellent."
"This was my first experience of buying from Little Fields Farm, (local to me) fleece bags to cover my plants and tree to protect them from frost and a harsh winter. This is no little farm. I could even buy bird seed, which reminded to do that after searching their website, My friend was impressed by the fleece bags and wanted to know where I had bought them, so I told her! I am thrilled with my purchase and so is my friend!"
"Good service delivered quickly. Great product nice and sturdy baby rockies fit it nicely"
"Great service with a speedy delivery. Know our hens and I will be back in touch for more in the near future....."
"Very good company, very quick delivery and there very polite service and good stuff to look at."
"hi. just a couple of words.the lamp is brilliant thank you.my dog is ready for winter now.will pass your details on to friends/family.time to go...regards keith and sprocket my dog..."
"Orchid compost arrived today great compost very good service, this was my first order but not my last well done Littlefields full marks 10/10."
"A friend found your site. Good description of items and prompt delivery. Thank you."
"Excellent product great quality"
"Thankyou excellent service as always"
"I ordered the Carvello big foot boot x 2, they arrived on time and the packaging was good so as to prevent any damage. I would definately buy from Little Fields Farm again."
"Item ordered was of excellent quality much better than others in the past from different shops or garden centre . Dilivery was very good on time"
"It was exactly the size I needed, it arrived on time and it is a good quality net. We used the netting within a poppy installation. It looks excellent."
"An easy to use site, and the goods were despatced promptly. Would highly recommend."
"Very good communication and very quick delivery."
"First time dealing with Little Fields Farm and very impressed. Smooth transaction from start to finish! Will used again"
"Best price Wahl conditioner I could find . Quick delivery . I couldn’t ask for more . Thankyou"
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.86 based on 931 reviews