Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Very long wait between order and delivery. I appreciate current situation but I received a notification that a particular item could not be supplied and received refund promptly but still wait another 10 days or more for delivery if remaining items. So overall time between order and delivery was over 21 days not 14/15 as indicated on website.
I have not received my goods, ordered 5th June, dispatched 12th June. I have phoned and emailed but no reply yet. I appreciate that goods probably have gone missing with Royal Mail, but it is very frustrating not being able to contact supplier.
Poor communication. Seeds which purchased never germinated. Sprays for the garden with production date from 2017. Was expecting a little bit better.
I waited over 3 weeks for my parcel which I Can understand with the current pandemic going on but then when it arrived it had 3 items missing so I couldn’t even use it..I contacted them and I still haven’t heard back and it’s been 2 weeks now so over 5 weeks in total x very upset x
Poor delivery even taking Covid into account.
Placed order on 2nd May, finally delivered on the 28th May. Not accepting phone calls. No contact from them until I sent a message. 1 item missing, received a refund but again no contact from them. Not very well packed, had some damaged plastic items but more hassle than its worth to get replaced.
Phoned and sent messages several time regarding an out standing order, eventually had to cancel. Was told it was damaged in transit , understandable but no one thought to tell me the customer. Awaiting refund to my credit card
Placed order back on 4th April – week or so later and an e-mail – “we are going to pick your order” – then nothing until I sent two chase e-mails on 27th then received unsolicited refund and “We apologise profusely for the delays in our service as we are operating with heavily reduced staff and trying our best to get orders out as fast as we can with the resources we have available” This seems to be a theme, matches other comments and the message on the voice mail. Question has to be, why are they still taking orders if cannot fulfil them or communicate promptly, suggest close the website for a few days or a week and catch up on dispatch and admin – then only take each day the number of orders and money that can be serviced with the resources you have available.
Hello John, We do have to use some sentences the same across the board as we cannot afford the time to say the same thing to everyone in different words all the time. We did try to shut the website and then we could not deal with the emails that started coming in with people placing orders via email. We also shut our ebay and amazon stores and the same thing is happening there. People keep emailing regardless and if we do not reply fast enough we get bad reviews. We also tried to take a set number of orders a day. And that broke the website as everyone jumped within the narrow window and had a hundred people checking out at the same time. Your suggestions have all been tried and they have all failed but thank you for suggesting them nevertheless. These are unprecedented times and nobody is perfect or knows how to please everyone. Me replying to this review will no doubt be wrong for someone else as I am taking time away from replying to emails. We are trying our best and if we cannot fulfil orders we refund the moneys that were paid to us. But even that it seems will be negatively branded as "unsolicited". Stay safe
I ordered and paid in full for a product 19th March, today is 8th April, yet I still haven’t received the product! I sent an email asking for an approximate delivery date 26th March, however still have had no response! The item was not reduced and I was told it was in stock at the point of purchase. I have since ordered other items, which have been delivered promptly- so I really do not understand why there is a Delay? Original Delivery date advised was weeks ago!
Other reviews have praised the speed of delivery. Unfortunately, I can't really review my purchase yet - even though I placed my order on March 1St, I'm still waiting for it to be delivered (March 17th). I did call on March 12th to find out where my order was. I spoke to a very nice and polite lady, who explained that they were still waiting for one item to become available. I understood that that was fair enough, but an update on the reason for the delay would have been appreciated.
Early days first purchase ordered in time for delivery but later told not in stock agreed date after holiday but it was still despathed but hope it was recovered
3 out of 4 items damaged. Contacted straight away, received a reply asking for pictures. Sent them and had no reply back from them, still waiting on the next procedure from you??
Goods purchased were only dispatched 9 days after purchase. Thankfully I was not in a hurry
The item was registered as being in stock but I had to wait 2 weeks for delivery and chase the item 3 times. 2 emails and one phone call. Not great.
Thnks but l cant review a product I've not yet received.
Good initial delivery and prices. Shocking customer service!
Pleased with the bag as advertised and prompt delivery .
On assembling item it was found that bag containg nuts and bolts was open with some contents loose in the box. Handlebar fixing bolt was missing, so a trip to the local B&Q is planned to rectify the problem. Not impressed.
When I placed my order I queried to be sure the order was for a mixed set of 50 studs as pictured and again when speaking to one of your advisors online. When the order arrived I had 50 of the same stud so I rang and spoke to one of your members of staff who said he would look in to it and ring me back the same day. I hadn't heard anything so rang again the next day and spoke to Dale who said he would get someone to ring me back the next day - this was over a week ago and nothing heard. I only have 1 horse so never needed 50 the same! I appreciate this is a small family company and would always much rather resolve a problem by speaking to the company directly instead of posting a public review but what else can I do?
I loved the fact it came so quickly but I can’t believe there was no Option on postage. I didn’t want it delivered to my neighbour and wanted to at least be notified when it was due to arrive or I collect it from a pick up point.
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.79 based on 9,547 reviews