Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Purchase two of the same items and after 2.5 weeks called to see what was happening as I needed the item for work purposes that week. I was told they were waiting on one more but having checked the warehouse they did have it, so would post it. I asked for them to be sent 1st class given time, which they did. My issue is that I shouldn’t have had to chase up. An email or phone call explaining they had one but not two would have helped. If I hadn’t have chased up, how ling would it have taken? It felt it had been forgotten.
We could have obtained the items much quicker but decided to support your organisation. Despite covid19 took too long.
The product is great, however my items were not dispatched for over 3 weeks after the items were ordered. I asked for a refund on my delivery charges which they did not want to give, which I found quite disappointing. All in all quite a poor experience in terms of customer service from this company who provide excellent products.
A wholly disappointing experience. We waited nearly a month for our items to arrive. We appreciate that things are a little odd at the moment and we are trying to support small businesses as much as possible, however there is a limit. We contacted customer services via email several times with suggestions, but were ignored. Eventually we were contacted to be told that less than 50% would be arriving. Frustrating all round. We most likely won’t use them again.
Long wait for delivery, missed competition as I had paid for special delivery and did not arrive on time, waited a few days for a response, disappointed
despatch very slow with no information
Very disappointed with the customer service provided even allowing for the lockdown due to Covid 19. I e mail three times asking what had happened to my order without a reply. When the order did eventually arrive there was still no acknowledgement of my e mails or the lateness of the delivery. The item ordered was perfect but the poor customer service lets the company down.
Sad to say I wasn't impressed with the service. I had no notifications whatsoever and only after I chased the order some 10 plus days after placing it was it despatched. No apology nothing and I felt like I was an annoyance asking where it was. I've had bigger things delivered by royal mail in less than 36hours on ormal postal service. Covid19 I think in some areas has been an excuse for poor service or poorer service. Will I use again?
I was sent the wrong product - not the one I ordered. Two polite requests to exchange the item for the correct one were totally ignored. This was my first experience in purchasing from Little Fields Farm and the way I feel at the moment, it will be the last.
Despite many emails and failed calls no reply was received to explain why my goods were not delivered. Finally over a month later a reply was received and goods finally delivered. Goods were fine but customer service was poor.
A bit dissapointing, first impossible to make contact, on top of convinced that I ordered opener with door, but only received the opener
The part I ordered did not fit and you have not responded to my e-mails of 27th June or 6th July.
As described delivery terrible nearly 2 weeks unacceptable
The website did state that it might take 15 days to send the item. It did. When ringing them there was a message saying there was no-one in the office due to social distancing. But, they could have provided a mobile number. Poor service. I sent two emails and had no reply. Poor service. I appreciate that COVID19 has it's difficulties, but I think there is more they could do to assist their customers.
My order came a month after I ordered it I emailed to ask for a reason 3 or 4 times and no one got back to me as phones were not being answered because of covid
received my order last week, emailed twice as wishing to return but no response.
The product was fine, the delivery however took for ages, COVID was blamed for this however ALL other sites I bought from beat the delivery time by about 4 weeks.
Did not fulfil the order and the communication was poor. I received a refund but that was the first time I knew that they could not complete the order after several weeks.
Excellent product and price but the delivery timescales were unacceptable - it took nearly a month for the items to arrive. I know these are difficult times but they failed to keep me informed of progress! They should either have stopped taking orders if they were unable to meet deadline or contacted me to let me know there was a delay. If they had done this I would have been happy
Did not post within the 14 days as indicated but took my money. Phone was an automated message to send email. Did not respond to email. With them not communicating had to result to PayPal to resolve. They did not respond to PayPal. They eventually posted item and it arrived within 48 hours thanks to Royal Mail. I then closed the PayPal claim. Stray to finish 3 1-2 weeks. The product delivered was first class they just need to keep customers aware of the status of orders.
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.79 based on 9,595 reviews