Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

My order was delivered very quickly, it was very good quality and i shall certainly recommend Little Fields Farm. i will definitely use them again. Thank you.
Great product and delivered within a few days for my hens arriving. Thankyou for good service 👌
great product good service
Excellent service - good price and quick to supply.
I phoned little Fields for advice about my order and the lady assistant was very helpful & polite . My order arrived very quickly . I have every confidence in Little fields farm and would not hesitate to use their services again. Thank you
Excellent Service
Little Fields Farm delivered on time and everything I ordered was included and undamaged. I was particularly impressed with the packaging: all goods in one box instead of arriving in numerous different packages; very eco friendly.
Order arrived on time. Pleased with the product and was a very reasonable price. If I needed anything else, I would definitely use Little Fields Farm again.
Speedy delivery, well packaged fantastic service.
I ordered, it came as expected & described. Can't ask for more than that.
Great service and good delivery time and items were very competitively priced, many thanks as will definitely be using you again
Good prices, easy to order and speedy delivery. Have already recommended them to friends
Order came on 10th of May all ok items were as described on website so will probably use Little fields again thank you.
Unfortunately the main product ordered will not suit the purpose for which it was selected. This was our own fault.
My order was dealt with to my full satisfaction, with goods having bene received as quickly as practically possible. A good supplier.
Good service A1
Very fast and efficient service. Competitively priced as well.
excellent service
very prompt despatch.
Arrived on time and just as expected.
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,945 reviews