Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Took 11 days delivery when in stock, had to call to check order as no response to email. Item Did come eventually and was the correct item.
Very sparce and poor quality. Multiple very sharp pieces.
Initial 'phone call and fast despatch were great but, beware, one item was leaking, thankfully in a sealed plastic bag. My order was over £40 but instead of simply replacing they insisted on 'a % refund' even though they had no way of know how much had leaked. They quibbled over £3.13 and refunded 78p. Thank goodness it was not a more expensive product. Shan't use again, need peace of mind when ordering online.
Your order #100081306 My delivery is marked as delivered but there is no sign. I contacted you on 11/11/20, and 12/11/20 with no response. I appreciate this is a difficult time and the item is missing through no fault of your own, however royal mail will only deal with the sender of the item. Hope to hear from you soon. Luke,
The wreath is half the size of the photo online. Very disappointed and won’t be using it. Waste of money. Won’t be using your website again
Ordered a steamer, delivery was 3 to 5 working days, it didn’t arrive when i called i was told it hadn’t been delivered to them as yet, couldn’t tell me why. Called me back a little later and said it was due in the next day, and would be sent next day delivery and they would make sure that happened, again that didn’t happen called again same story, i did receive it 2 days later by then i had been waiting nearly 2 weeks. Nice product really pleased customer service poor.
7 months to deliver some plastic plant pots, some of the delay I can accept due to covid lockdown but 7 months is ridiculous.
Product is fine (although I have not yet put it together). I would have appreciated being told the product was not in stock. Order took a week to come into stock and then delivery delays. With a broken chicken feeder my chooks were non too impressed but the rats were happy being fed on the ground.
The products were fine and good value, which is why I chose to buy from Little Fields Farm. However, subsequent communication was awful, ie non-existent. A short email confirming the order with a warning that it might take longer than usual would have done the trick. People are generally fine if they know what's happening!
Product excellent Price excellent Delivery poor (18 days ??)
My initial thoughts were that the product range looked good and had some items I'd not seen elsewhere. However, I had to chase up for my items after not hearing anything for over a week. I was then informed there was a supply delay with one of my items and was promised a call back to advise but that never happened. I did get the goods a few days later but I wasn't impressed by the service.
A month ago I received Falcon bread bin. I emailed with photos of damaged lid where enamel was broken off (this wasn’t done in transit it was poor manufacturing). I asked if it was possible to swap just the lid to save sending whole item back. I received a reply to say you would ask your supplier. On receiving a review request I emailed again to say I’d rather review once lid replaced to be fair to you. I received no further communication so I’m left paying full price for a faulty product a month on.! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. I’ve a feeling you knowingly sell seconds and I’ve been had.
Stock didn’t exists. After a week I contacted to be told it was out of stock. No refund. Had to wait for a delivery. Communication poor.
This is the 2nd time I have ordered, this time with a bigger order as the first time was fine. I placed my order on 1/8/20. I had to chase it up when it went over the stated 10 day delivery time. I was told it would be delivered in a few days which it wasn’t. Called again and was told some items were out of stock but nothing had been showing out of stock when I ordered. I complained I had been fobbed off when previously told my goods were on the way and asked to speak to a manager. I spoke to partner/director? and she offered to reorder the out of stock items from a different supplier which I accepted and she told me they would be sent next day delivery. When nothing arrived I called again to be told she had gone on holiday and that the items were still out of stock. When I complained someone should have kept me informed I was told they are only a small firm and they have no one available. Well that is all part of customer service so if you are so small you can’t keep your customers informed then I don’t think you should be selling online. I cancelled my lawn feed and got the same product delivered two days later from another company. I agreed to wait for the seaweed feed to come in. They then short changed me on the refund for the lawn feed so I had to contact again to get the rest refunded. So all in all really poor service and I still have not received my seaweed feed and have no expected delivery date from them. Unfortunately I can’t recommend them. I have contacted them numerous times and tried to give them every opportunity to make amends before writing this review. We are not in the middle of the lock down now and another small supplier managed to get the same lawn feed to me quickly so using Covid as an excuse is no longer acceptable in September. The real problem is the lack of communication and that is down to whether a company views communication as a priority or not and not their size.
I'm sure intentions are good but a month to process an order is not good service and would have been longer if I'd not phoned several times. Didn't respond in a timely fashion to emails, promised phone call back that didn't happen, and several times didn't answer phone calls. Perhaps stretched at this time but not a pleasant experience
No fixing components in box of feed-o-magic anti vermin hen feeder. Photo of what was in the box sent on request. No response after two emails asking if the photo had been received. Frustrated.
Product was perfect but was not dispatched until I emailed 10 days later,then delivery was fast
I ordered Evergreen - Extreme Green, received Miracle Grow Evergreen Fast Green, on the invoice the item was Evergreen Extreme Green. I phoned LFF and was advised it is the same, but why advertise Extreme Green if it is not available. Your website needs to be updated.
The assistants tried to solve my problem, but were not listening or responding to my request. Very good Price for Provanto but I need to return mine as I needed Provado.
A family business with no care for customer satisfaction. Staff were polite and courteous but I did not get the goods. I then had to press for the part delivery. Was told goods were damaged not true, then told they were in the warehouse damaged not true. I shall have to wait for about 5 weeks to get a Drinker, should have been advised on my first call not on my 5th. POOR
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.79 based on 9,459 reviews