Little Fields Farm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Fields Farm
Read Little Fields Farm Reviews

sales@littlefieldsfarm.com

Stapleton LaneBarwell

Good price on the items, very well packaged. Happy chappy....... now I can plant my peas.
superb - you couldn't have done anything better
Very good would be happy to do business with this company again thank you
Competitive price. In stock too. Kept me well informed and a prompt delivery - thank you.
Little Fields Farm 5 star review on 5th May 2021
excellent and good quality
Reasonable price.prompt delivery . Proper trading
Very happy with product and delivery. Will use them again and happy to recommend them.
I ordered 2 trays and they arrived quite promptly. The trays are of excellent quality and I am very pleased with them they fit my shelf perfectly. Only one negative is that they were wrapped in too much black plastic and bubble wrap completely negates the fact that the trays are made of recycled plastic!
I was very impressed with the whole of my first experience with Little Fields Farm. I placed my order late on Thursday and my delivery was at 8.30a.m. on Saturday. The garden trays were exactly what I had hoped they would be to use for my Cancer Charity Plant Stall strong and extremely well packaged. 100% from start to finish. Can highly recommend Little Fields Farm.
Good service, good prices. I'll definitely be using them again 🙂
Extra equipment required to cover this year's gardening activity
Quality product at a reasonable price . Quick delivery. I will def order from you again.....
The prices seem cheaper than garden centres and the deliveries were on time and reasonably priced.
Good prices and excellent service.
Great speedy service
We bought the 3 different types of granular plant food, general, for roses and echinaceas. Even with postage added this was 37% cheaper than the popular on-line shopping site that pays very little tax. We chose standard delivery. I would recommend this company based on our experence. The delivery by Royal mail was 5 days after I ordered it (the timeframe included a bank holiday/3 day weekend). Yes, I would recommend.
Easy to order from and fast delivery. What more could you ask - well, extra discounts for bulk orders. Highly recommended.
I can honestly say that this was the best, easiest and speediest purchase that I've made in the last few years. After searching all my usual go-to sites I saw the Little Fields Farm price for the exact item I wanted which would enable me to extend our 'couldron' flower display. The price was so good, that I decided to buy four of the items. The total price and delivery charge was less than that of two very similar couldrons from anywhere else. The items arrive two days later, and my wife and I were delighted with the quality of the goods and the packaging also. I would definitely recommend Little Fields Farm, and will go to them first in future when looking for garden items.
Excellent all round from ordering, quality products, affordable prices to delivery. Thank you.
Little Fields have a wide range of useful products for the garden, they are usually very competitively priced, and the ordering and delivery process is efficient, reliable and straightforward.
Little Fields Farm is rated 4.78 based on 8,811 reviews