Little Dessert Shop Reviews

+44 (0) 330 995 0100

Hello@littledessertshop.com

50 WOLVERHAMPTON ROAD
WEDNESFIELD

How would you rate Little Dessert Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

13 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Bradley
great products and range, kids loved their treat

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Little Dessert Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"great products and range, kids loved their treat"
"Everything. My friend and I both had the Chocolate Brownie Explosion and it was delicious. The service was wonderful our waitress Emma was kind and friendly. It was amazing."
"Do you not do a minus rate? Shocking company. How they treat their staff is disgusting. Emailed and got no reply. Avoid there are better dessert shops. Do not support sexual harassment and bullying."
""I visit the Bloxwich chain yesterday and I was very pleased with the service I was given, my server was Bethany and she made me feel very welcome and will be the reason I will come back soon!"
"""I went in yesterday and the service I received was amazing through out my visit! My server was Bethany, she was so helpful and made my first visit very welcoming! Will certainly be back soon."
"""Had a really great dessert at bloxwich this evening. Food was amazing and the service was exceptional. Beth is an asset to you and was one of the most pleasent people I have ever met"
"I ordered a delivery off of just eat for me and the in-laws. The delivery was a bit late but they did call and explain before hand. The food was delicious and the delivery guy was very nice! Big up Little Dessert Shop!"
"Went to Wendnesfield take away branch and ordered the 50/fifty waffle which was great as I was undecided what waffle to have, so I had half of the Oreo explosion and half of the You Banana. Overall delicious dessert, great service and friendly staff will deffo be going again."
Cillian Dangerfield
Verified Reviewer
"Me and my wife went to the shop in westbrom we had 2 strawberry semi-freddos (very posh). I must say we f****** loved it! Staff were very pleasant too!"
Hasan Tariq
Verified Buyer
"Went to the Wolverhampton branch with a group of friends and couldn't the food. Atmosphere was brilliant and the staff were exceptional."
Harmish Chander
Verified Reviewer
"As always, the Little Dessert Shop is unbelievably delicious and the food is packed with flavour! So much to choose from so we always have a good selection, sundaes, crepes, waffles and wafer baskets. Delivery was quick, delivery man friendly and polite, love the service this place offers. Desserts are so tasty and filling."
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 1 year ago