Little Dessert Shop Reviews

+44 (0) 330 995 0100

Hello@littledessertshop.com

50 WOLVERHAMPTON ROAD
WEDNESFIELD

How would you rate Little Dessert Shop ?

"Came for lunch with our 3 year old, she couldn’t believe it when her ice cream came! Staff were really friendly and helpful (yaz and Amanda) delicious food will be coming again!"
Reece Bedworth
"A friend and I visited Little Dessert Shop Bloxwich today. Our food was brought to us quite quickly and we loved our food. Our server, Amber, was very helpful and kind. We would definitely recommend Little Dessert Shop Bloxwich to our friends and families. Loved it"
"Forgot to make our order until we went and asked where it was and then asked us take out as it was 10pm"
Mark Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"great products and range, kids loved their treat"
"Everything. My friend and I both had the Chocolate Brownie Explosion and it was delicious. The service was wonderful our waitress Emma was kind and friendly. It was amazing."
"Do you not do a minus rate? Shocking company. How they treat their staff is disgusting. Emailed and got no reply. Avoid there are better dessert shops. Do not support sexual harassment and bullying."
""I visit the Bloxwich chain yesterday and I was very pleased with the service I was given, my server was Bethany and she made me feel very welcome and will be the reason I will come back soon!"
"""I went in yesterday and the service I received was amazing through out my visit! My server was Bethany, she was so helpful and made my first visit very welcoming! Will certainly be back soon."
"""Had a really great dessert at bloxwich this evening. Food was amazing and the service was exceptional. Beth is an asset to you and was one of the most pleasent people I have ever met"
"I ordered a delivery off of just eat for me and the in-laws. The delivery was a bit late but they did call and explain before hand. The food was delicious and the delivery guy was very nice! Big up Little Dessert Shop!"
"Went to Wendnesfield take away branch and ordered the 50/fifty waffle which was great as I was undecided what waffle to have, so I had half of the Oreo explosion and half of the You Banana. Overall delicious dessert, great service and friendly staff will deffo be going again."
Cillian Dangerfield
Verified Reviewer
"Me and my wife went to the shop in westbrom we had 2 strawberry semi-freddos (very posh). I must say we f****** loved it! Staff were very pleasant too!"
Hasan Tariq
Verified Buyer
"Went to the Wolverhampton branch with a group of friends and couldn't the food. Atmosphere was brilliant and the staff were exceptional."
Harmish Chander
Verified Reviewer
"As always, the Little Dessert Shop is unbelievably delicious and the food is packed with flavour! So much to choose from so we always have a good selection, sundaes, crepes, waffles and wafer baskets. Delivery was quick, delivery man friendly and polite, love the service this place offers. Desserts are so tasty and filling."
(Wolverhampton) - Posted 1 year ago