Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

5 Rating 821 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Great service. I needed speedy delivery and these guys were the only ones who could accommodate my request - everything arrived on time, before 10am the day after ordering. Good price too, and a great range of quality products. Will use them again.
Provided what was required, quickly & efficiently. The advice video was clear and informative.
Found this small UK company while looking for something to repair a couple of small rips in my padded jacket. I phoned and spoke to the very helpful and knowledgeable proprietor and ordered some repair patches and some re-proofing liquid for my rainwear. The online videos are very clear and helpful. The items were delivered speedily and well-packaged. I was able to repair the torn jacket thanks to the video. Haven't yet tried the wash-in liquid. Great to find an honest trader such as the Little Adventure Company!
Wonderful, friendly service. I received my orders very quickly and the items were all of excellent quality and just as described. A superb company I would highly recommend.
Fast delivery, quality product. Thankyou