Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
I ordered a pair of Scarpa boots for my daughter, wrong size, I got the correct size before they had the returns!! If only all online shopping was this good! Will definitely be buying from them again, top class!!
Great website, very smooth transaction, quick delivery. Really informative videos too!
Great service, speedy. Refund processed very quickly with items that didn't fit. Thankyou
Superb service. Received waterproofs next day.
Fantastic boots,super fast delivery and well packaged. Thanks very much.
Good selection of robust ,practical children’s wear. Buy Keen sandals for my grandchildren; have snapped footbed, protect toes and dry quickly if get wet or muddy.
My nephew absolutely loved his present ! My order came with a lovely written note thanking me for my order which was so thoughtful. Will defiantly shop again !
Lovely, comfortable boots. Great customer service. Quick delivery. Would definitely recommend and purchase from this store again. Thank you
Great, prompt service. Thank you!
Very happy with shorts and tee for my 6yr old. Great service and quick delivery.
Super fast post.awesome products,kids won’t take them off.
Perfect item. Delivered next day as promised. Happy with service. Will use again
Excellent products and service
Lovely Patagonia gilet for our son. Arrived really quickly. Great service, thanks.
What a brilliant hat. We are on hat number four for our little one year old. This hat has great coverage and pretty much stays on his head the whole time it’s on his head. Although it may seem a little pricy if you only need to buy one hat then it’s pretty reasonable.
Item was sent promptly but shoes completely unsuitable for a toddler. Not sure why they are selling these.
Superb service, fast and reliable with quality items!!!
Great products delivered quickly.
Ordered a new pair of scarpa’s for my son next day delivery and the address was entered wrong (my mistake) they were straight on the phone to let me know there was a problem. It was rectified and I received my bouts the next day. A little thank you written in pen on the invoice was a very nice touch and felt personal. Will definitely give them my business again.
Excellent service. Top quality product and delivery was very quick. Would happily use again.
Little Adventure Company Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 697 reviews