Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Shipped very quickly
Excellent - great kit, easy shopping experience, quick delivery, well packaged.
Excellent service, informed promptly when an item was back in stock, followed up with a telephone message and an email. Would recommend them every time.
Great shop with quality products!
Quick efficient service.
Really chuffed with this. The 4/6 fits our 2 year old well and he’s fairly standard sized. He thinks he looks like fireman Sam & I think he looks warm and toasty so everyone’s happy!
Fantastic company. Excellent service. Very helpful and interested in the individual customer’s needs. The items arrived on time and were good quality. I highly recommend Little Adventure and will use again..
Received the item quickly and exactly as described. Little adventure company had the Jack Wolfskin jacket I was after for my daughter despite Jack Wolfskin not having it themselves.
The product I ordered was delivered quickly. I would definitely buy from this company again in the future.
Great service and quick delivery. The waterproof sets are well made and just what we need for Forest school.
Products were perfect for 8 year old twin boys of love splashing in puddles and getting muddy 😁
Great coat just what my daughter needed. Easy and quick
Great products and the absolute best customer service of any company I've ever bought from. Only disappointment is that my son is about to outgrow their sizes!
Happy to find the all in one suit for a cheaper price abs fast delivery . Love that it’s a family run business as always feel they have good business integrity
All the experience was great. Thanks!
Excellent, prompt service. Goods as described and great customer support.
My nephew loved these gloves - they are soft, warm and not bulky for little hands. And great service too!
Really easy to deal with, great prices and prompt delivery!
Another Reima outdoor jacket. The perfect rain, forest school, weekend jacket for the English weather. Colour is perfect because if it's not pink, it doesn't get through the door!! Excellent service and pretty much our go to shop for outdoor clothing. Always a good price but most importantly, excellent quality brands.
Absolutely brilliant service from Little Adventure Company. I ordered this and, as stated on the website, it arrived within 3 working days- 2 weeks quicker than the manufacturer could commit to getting it to me! Great coat, great price and great service! Would def recommend and use again! Easy, reliable and quick! Perfect.
Little Adventure Company Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 750 reviews