Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Very prompt and efficient service, lovely soaks too!
They have a great choice for little ones. We’ve ordered some gloves and warm socks and love them both. Fast delivery.
I had no problems at all with the Little Adventure Company the goods were as described of good quality and i found the measurement guide for the mittens very helpful and we received them very quickly
Well packaged, very prompt delivery of some new Hestra gloves for my daughter. Very reasonably priced. Thank you
Great stock - hold higher quality products for children keen on being outdoors all year round. Good service.
Arrived early product looks good present for our grandson
Lovely gift, well wrapped and delivered quickly! Will definitely use Little Adventure Co. again! Thank you for being so professional!
This is my go to shop for the kids winter gear. Quality products, narrated helpful descriptions, sensibly priced; fast next day service. Pleasure to deal with every single time.
We've used LAS several times and found them to consistently competitively priced, have good customer service and an impressive range of goods on offer. Highly recommended.
Great company and quick delivery very happy
My little 3 year old loves them. They fit really well and do the job of keeping dry and warm. I have already passed on your website to a fellow mum.
So happy with the products. Great prices, quick delivery, super customer service. Many thanks!
A quick response to the order with a hassle free delivery. Thank you.
These lovely people have a fantastic range of clothing, it came quickly, I especially liked the little thank you on the delivery note. Clothes fit perfectly and the 60-day return over the Christmas period is a fantastic idea, not that they will be coming back! Will definitely be shopping again.
Great products and great service
I’ve shopped here a couple of times and been very happy with the service
Do not send further e mails
I have purchased gloves for my daughter via website, it is very user-friendly and I swiftly completed the purchases. The parcel arrived quickly and I received updates on the progress with order preparation and dispatch
Well packaged and promptly delivered.
First class service.