Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Adventure Company Ltd
Read Little Adventure Company Ltd Reviews
Happy to find the all in one suit for a cheaper price abs fast delivery . Love that it’s a family run business as always feel they have good business integrity
Posted 48 minutes ago
All the experience was great. Thanks!
Excellent, prompt service. Goods as described and great customer support.
My nephew loved these gloves - they are soft, warm and not bulky for little hands. And great service too!
Really easy to deal with, great prices and prompt delivery!
Another Reima outdoor jacket. The perfect rain, forest school, weekend jacket for the English weather. Colour is perfect because if it's not pink, it doesn't get through the door!! Excellent service and pretty much our go to shop for outdoor clothing. Always a good price but most importantly, excellent quality brands.
Absolutely brilliant service from Little Adventure Company. I ordered this and, as stated on the website, it arrived within 3 working days- 2 weeks quicker than the manufacturer could commit to getting it to me! Great coat, great price and great service! Would def recommend and use again! Easy, reliable and quick! Perfect.
A pleasure to purchase from this company. Communication was excellent as well as a speedy delivery.
Brilliant products, amazing service and fast delivery. 10/10
Very quick delivery and excellent communication. Will definitely use again.
Super product. Quick delivery and a fantastic experience.
The service is first class. I ordered a jacket for my granddaughter which turned out was too small . Ordered a new one which was perfect and turned up on time. Called the company as couldn’t find returns paperwork for original - they advised me what to do - I posted tracked delivery and received email next day to say received and refund being processed. Service is excellent!
Very good service. Took about a week to arrive.
Excellent items as ordered, arrived on time would definitely use this company again.
Love this set, I sized up so I could get more wear out of it and include lots of layers beneath. Perfect gotta puddle jumping or exploring the park in the wet. The colour is great, looks like a little trawlerman
Great shop! Fast delivery 👌🏽👌🏽
Highly recommend, website easy to navigate, dispatched the same day I ordered and arrive 2 days later. Brilliant service. Thank you so much, I'll definitely be back.
Quick delivery. Happy with products.
I had purchased another rucksack that I ended up returning for an exchange, they processed the exchange quickly and called to let me know they had received the item for exchange. All in, a good experience and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or purchase from them again.
Order arrived very quickly and fit my two year old perfectly
Little Adventure Company Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 653 reviews