Little Treasures Baby Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Little Treasures Baby Shop
Telephone
"Very good costumer service. Very welcoming. Would recommend anyone to come here as all the staff is very helpful and leave you have a look around then have a chat to see wha your looking for and they put you in the right direction. Really happy with the service they gave"
"Absolutely amazing quality on the furniture we had from you definitely reccomend"
"I will admit I initially thought Little Treasures would be much more expensive than the bigger baby stores so avoided it. However after a trip to mothercare (where the staff were pretty clueless) we went to Little Treasures. The staff are just fantastic and really know their stuff. Guided us so well in what we wanted and needed for our first baby. We ended up getting most of our baby stuff and we got discount which I don’t think you would get from the bigger stores. I really couldn’t recommend this place more. The only problem I have is I live so close to it, I will be there all the time !!!!"
"Ordered a new matress for an older version of the Snuzpod and it fits perfectly. The order came back quick too which was reassuring. Some lovely items in store as well. A nice store to visit with friendly, helpful staff."
"I have been looking for a place to buy an Axkid Minikid from locally and came across Little Treasures, which saved me 2 hours of driving to the next closest near Bristol. They have only just started stocking the Minikid, but we found them really helpful and knowledgeable. Taking the car seat out to my car and taking the time to check the fit. We considered other seats but because my little boy is big we wanted the biggest possible seat so he doesn't out grow it too soon. The price was the same as I could find online so it made sense to go into the shop and I'm glad I did because the team spent over an hour to make sure it was correctly fitted and that I know how to fit it in future. Great shop, great staff. Thank you."
"So happy to have finally picked up our pushchair. Such lovely friendly staff who helped every step of the way. Would highly recommend visiting here if your expecting. We travelled 22 miles and it was well worth it."
"Very friendly and extremely helpful staff. Pretty much everything you could want in store and what isnt there they can get in. Car park at the back and entrance at the front for heavier items level with the street. Lots of deals and supports local business"
"We recently came to little treasures to try out some travel systems. We were very impressed with the selection and advice on offer. Whilst I'd done lots of research on the Internet about what I wanted, it made all the difference to try them out as they handle very differently. The ladies went out of their way to offer their thoughts and opinions and were very considerate of our budget. I'd definitely recommend to other parents to be. Whilst the Internet is great, the personalised advice and trial and error of the products is invaluable! We can't wait to pick up our travel system in the autumn!"
"The staff are so lovely & helpful! Sally who helped us choose a pram was amazing and so patient with us as we were indecisive to which pram was best for us! Cant thank you enough for all your help and advice! X"
"Really impressed with the choice of products and customer service - would highly recommend to friends and family."
"Great personal service. One stop shop for everything you may need for your new arrival."
"I had a small issue at check out after paying via PayPal. I called the shop and they sorted it for me straight away. Great delivery time and the ladies are super helpful. Highly recommended...!"
"Thank you to the lovely staff that advised us while buying our first pram, car seat, and isofix base. Lovely, friendly service! They go above and beyond for their customers, allowing us to try the pram in the boot of our car to make sure it fits. We couldn’t be happier with our purchases, thank you ladies!"
"A super store! Such friendly staff and super helpful. Answered all my questions, gave me as much information as possible to help me make an informed decision as to what is best for me and my baby. They have helped me make my final decision when I was so unsure what I wanted. Thank you for your help. Would definitely recommend this shop! 😁"
Thank you for such a lovely review! See you again soon x
"We felt that the service was amazing here. We felt lost going to other shops with trying to navigate the minefield of travel systems but the shop assistants here helped us whittle down what we wanted and had lots of patience with us. We left feeling like we got the best system we could and the pricing bundle was super competitive too. I would recommend to anyone!"
Hi Alexis, thank you for choosing to buy your baby's Travel System at Little Treasures & taking the time to write your lovely review :-) Kind regards, LT x
"We bought our icandy peach from Little Treasures. With such a big purchase it was important for us to take time to make the right decision and the staff at Little Treasures were wonderful in allowing us to do this. They were extremely knowledgeable about all the products and were so helpful in helping us make an informed choice. There was no pressure to rush into buying anything and we felt at ease testing the products in store and going away to think about it before coming back on another day once we had decided. Once we had decided, the staff were great helping get us the right deal and we got a car seat for a fraction of the price as part of the package they built for us. Couldn’t have asked for more friendly, helpful people and would recommend this shop to anyone."
We're delighted you found your perfect pram at Little Treasures & thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. Kind regards, LT x
"I am so grateful to the ladies at little treasures for making my pram shopping experience so stress free and an enjoyable and exciting time. From the moment I stepped into the shop to explore the range I was mind set on the silvercross wave and not only did they explain every detail about this travel system they price matched it too! They go above and beyond to ensure they assist your every need without hesitation. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
Hi Abbie, thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. Look forward to seeing you with little one xx
"Fantastic shop and excellent knowledgeable staff. A hidden gem and a must visit for all expectant parents."
"The ladies at Little Treasures were fab!! Would definitely recommend a visit!"
"Fantastic Service and good value lots to choose from"
Little Treasures Baby Shop is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews