Little Treasures Baby Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Little Treasures Baby Shop
Telephone
Read Little Treasures Baby Shop Reviews
Very friendly brilliant customer experience
An absolute delight. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, we had all the help that we needed. There was no pressure put on us to buy anything. We were given plenty of time to decide on which pram to buy. After sales service was amazing. We will definitely be visiting again when this nightmare around us is over. Take care and keep safe Love from Mrs Joanne Yemm
What a lovely team of People! Jayne couldn't have been more helpful, she went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed ready for baby's arrival. I would highly recommend Little Treasures for all your baby needs :-)
Brilliant! Discussed over the phone and sent photos of strollers fir me to look at. Collected next day following the social idolisation rules ! Really helpful , Jayne was informative and knows her stuff, thank you !!
So happy with the service I received definitely 5*and got the pram I wanted cheaper 😊 all my questions answered straight away (and I had alot lol) thank you so much for all your time and patience, especially as you are short staffed and still made time to answer all my questions ❤️ definitely recommend xx
Excellent and kind service from the team! They made my purchase very easy and will be shopping with them again in the future xx
Myself and my husband recently purchased are little girl's first Pram. With everything that is going on with the Cornavirus and not being able to go to the shop. Jane was more than happy to go out of her way and help us in reach are final decision. We couldn't thank little treasure's enough and we are both looking forward to the day we can collect our pram.
Such an amazing shop! We have bought all our baby stuff from little treasures, they are so helpful and lovely and I would highly recommend them!
The ladies at Little Treasures were super helpful and knowledgeable. This is my first baby and I had no idea what I needed in terms of a pram. however, they were extremely helpful and took the time to help me find one that would fit my lifestyle! Thank you :-) x
I can't thank you enough on the help you give us ..i highly recommend you ..and thank you all x
I have bought many things from the shop rather than online. Their advice is excellent and their prices are competitive. What I couldn’t get in the shop they ordered straight away and had it delivered to my home. Couldn’t recommend a better place to go if your an expecting mother or buying a gift for a friend.
Amazing experience!!! Nothing was too much ,ladies have lots of knowledge and so happy to share it. Lots of choice I’m sure everyone will find what they looking for. Thank you very much for making our first baby experience so great. We will definitely be back 😊
I couldn't recommend Little Treasures enough. It's not just a purchase, it's an experience. They look after you from start to finish, answer any questions you have, and best of all, they price match! Thanks Jayne and team :)
So glad we found out about this local shop. The service they provided was outstanding. They are all very knowledgeable, helpful and so friendly, it made the whole experience of choosing our pram a pleasure. We really can't recommend them highly enough. And with their price matching, why would we go anywhere else!? Look forward to going back soon when baby has arrived to see what other goodies we can pick up.
The staff were super friendly and really knowledgeable talked us through everything and answered all our questions. The shop had a really large selection and everything you need for baby. We will be back very soon. Thank you
A great baby shop that gives great customer service and will always price match to make sure you get the best possible price!
Always helpful. Good service
Thank you Karen for taking the time to write us your review. It's greatly appreciated x
We purchased our travel system when we were expecting our 1st little boy, and now recently we've been back for a new child carseat for him and a few bits for baby no.2. Staff go over and above to help, excellent customer service and would highly recommend!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely 5 Star Review Liz, it really is appreciated! Kind regards, LT x
Staff at the store are excellent, very helpful. Range of products is good too, well worth a visit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely 5 Star Review *****
Recommended to shop here by a friend. Amazing display of prams, car seats, cribs & furniture to choose from. Prices were cheaper than elsewhere locally & they also offered a Price Match if need be. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star Review & recommending us to your friends. Look forward to seeing you again soon
Little Treasures Baby Shop is rated 5.00 based on 101 reviews