Little Treasures Baby Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Little Treasures Baby Shop
Telephone
"The staff are so lovely & helpful! Sally who helped us choose a pram was amazing and so patient with us as we were indecisive to which pram was best for us! Cant thank you enough for all your help and advice! X"
"Really impressed with the choice of products and customer service - would highly recommend to friends and family."
"Great personal service. One stop shop for everything you may need for your new arrival."
"I had a small issue at check out after paying via PayPal. I called the shop and they sorted it for me straight away. Great delivery time and the ladies are super helpful. Highly recommended...!"
"Thank you to the lovely staff that advised us while buying our first pram, car seat, and isofix base. Lovely, friendly service! They go above and beyond for their customers, allowing us to try the pram in the boot of our car to make sure it fits. We couldn’t be happier with our purchases, thank you ladies!"
"A super store! Such friendly staff and super helpful. Answered all my questions, gave me as much information as possible to help me make an informed decision as to what is best for me and my baby. They have helped me make my final decision when I was so unsure what I wanted. Thank you for your help. Would definitely recommend this shop! 😁"
Thank you for such a lovely review! See you again soon x
"We felt that the service was amazing here. We felt lost going to other shops with trying to navigate the minefield of travel systems but the shop assistants here helped us whittle down what we wanted and had lots of patience with us. We left feeling like we got the best system we could and the pricing bundle was super competitive too. I would recommend to anyone!"
Hi Alexis, thank you for choosing to buy your baby's Travel System at Little Treasures & taking the time to write your lovely review :-) Kind regards, LT x
"We bought our icandy peach from Little Treasures. With such a big purchase it was important for us to take time to make the right decision and the staff at Little Treasures were wonderful in allowing us to do this. They were extremely knowledgeable about all the products and were so helpful in helping us make an informed choice. There was no pressure to rush into buying anything and we felt at ease testing the products in store and going away to think about it before coming back on another day once we had decided. Once we had decided, the staff were great helping get us the right deal and we got a car seat for a fraction of the price as part of the package they built for us. Couldn’t have asked for more friendly, helpful people and would recommend this shop to anyone."
We're delighted you found your perfect pram at Little Treasures & thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. Kind regards, LT x
"I am so grateful to the ladies at little treasures for making my pram shopping experience so stress free and an enjoyable and exciting time. From the moment I stepped into the shop to explore the range I was mind set on the silvercross wave and not only did they explain every detail about this travel system they price matched it too! They go above and beyond to ensure they assist your every need without hesitation. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
Hi Abbie, thank you so much for taking the time to review our store. Look forward to seeing you with little one xx
"Fantastic shop and excellent knowledgeable staff. A hidden gem and a must visit for all expectant parents."
"The ladies at Little Treasures were fab!! Would definitely recommend a visit!"
"Fantastic Service and good value lots to choose from"
"Helpful and knowledgeable staff, genuine advice based on our needs, great range of products and were prepared to spend time with you to ensure you made the correct choice of product."
"Extremely helpful staff Very knowledgeable about the products and current guidelines Friendly atmosphere Better prices than larger department stores"
"Thank you for the excellent service and advice given when buying our Joie Tandem buggy. It’s absolutely perfect for our needs."
"A lovely little shop and all staff are very friendly & welcoming. It has everything you need 2 prepare for your little human & the staff are very helpful in letting you know what you need."
"The ladies at little treasures have been amazing, extremely helpful with helping me find both the pram and the cot and I’m finally ready for the arrival of my little one . Big thank you to Little Treasures for taking the time and helping me get everything I need for my bundle of joy."
Hi Naomi, thank you for your review. Can't wait to see you with your baby very soon x
"Wow, what a store, they have so much stuff I didn’t know where to start. The staff were lovely and would go above and beyond to help us with our purchase of a travel system, furniture and lots of other items and all at fantastic prices, saving us lots of money. Would highly recommend this fab store. Sal x"
"I was recommended to visit this store by a friend but inadvertently contacted them on my fist occasion and I couldn’t praise them enough!! They are so knowledgeable, helpful, non judgemental and don’t give any biased suggestions. From my first phone call to two consequent visits after, they have been amazing!!"
"A fabulous store! Staff so knowledgable and friendly. Lisa spent hours with us demonstrating lots of different pushchairs until we found the one right for us. A great range of products for all budgets. They were all so helpful with no pressure. Would recommend to anybody."
Little Treasures Baby Shop is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews