Little Treasures Baby Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Little Treasures Baby Shop
"Fantastic shop and excellent knowledgeable staff. A hidden gem and a must visit for all expectant parents."
"The ladies at Little Treasures were fab!! Would definitely recommend a visit!"
"Fantastic Service and good value lots to choose from"
"Helpful and knowledgeable staff, genuine advice based on our needs, great range of products and were prepared to spend time with you to ensure you made the correct choice of product."
"Extremely helpful staff Very knowledgeable about the products and current guidelines Friendly atmosphere Better prices than larger department stores"
"Thank you for the excellent service and advice given when buying our Joie Tandem buggy. It’s absolutely perfect for our needs."
"A lovely little shop and all staff are very friendly & welcoming. It has everything you need 2 prepare for your little human & the staff are very helpful in letting you know what you need."
"The ladies at little treasures have been amazing, extremely helpful with helping me find both the pram and the cot and I’m finally ready for the arrival of my little one . Big thank you to Little Treasures for taking the time and helping me get everything I need for my bundle of joy."
Hi Naomi, thank you for your review. Can't wait to see you with your baby very soon x
"Wow, what a store, they have so much stuff I didn’t know where to start. The staff were lovely and would go above and beyond to help us with our purchase of a travel system, furniture and lots of other items and all at fantastic prices, saving us lots of money. Would highly recommend this fab store. Sal x"
"I was recommended to visit this store by a friend but inadvertently contacted them on my fist occasion and I couldn’t praise them enough!! They are so knowledgeable, helpful, non judgemental and don’t give any biased suggestions. From my first phone call to two consequent visits after, they have been amazing!!"
"A fabulous store! Staff so knowledgable and friendly. Lisa spent hours with us demonstrating lots of different pushchairs until we found the one right for us. A great range of products for all budgets. They were all so helpful with no pressure. Would recommend to anybody."
"Great shop with all the top brands at fab prices & flexible payment plans to suit! Would definitely recommend to any expectant parent :-)"
"Fantastic choice, excellent helpful staff & real value for money. Would definitely recommend to everyone."
Little Treasures Baby Shop is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews